• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Luigisama

Smash Champion
TRUST DAH FUNGUS!!!! but really maybe the mu board could give you an idea on what you'll see in a match up.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
what place did you two get?
i wanna say 5th? maybe 4th, but i'm leaning towards 5th

i'm not sure how Mr. L did in singles, i think i got 5th in singles too, losing to Ally and meekspeedy. arguably one of the funnest tournaments i've been to, despite gettin my salad tossed hahahaha

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure I got a horrible 13th or some crap like that LOL. Losing to Meekspeedy once again, I lost to his sonic game 3, I beat his MK game 2 though :D....Then I lost to some new guy who mained Yoshi and was totally legit lol

Yeah me and zhao got 4th or 5th I don't remember. We didn't do half bad either, taking both teams we lost to, to game 3 (they were both really good teams). I have to say though, that was the most fun I've ever had in doubles lol, it was great meeting/teaming with you. You def gotta come to more and we gotta team again :D.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
This. Too bad the warm skimpiness is leaving.

Yeah so I went all mk for the first time today and placed the highest I ever have in singles... Luigi suck so much balls why. :(

:phone:
yeah go ahead turn easy mode on lol jk. Eh do what you want no one is forcing you to use Luigi.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
but yoshq is right. It would be awesome, if luigi would be a little faster. Even his brother who is lowtier is annoying to play against xD

jbandrew

Smash Lord
mk about to be banned O__O

luigi may rise a tier or 2 -_^b
you're lying... no way. PROOF!! and yosh q i never said i dont understood it i was jst poking fun lol. relax brooooo

also double Luigi is raaaaape!! so much epicness going on at the same time!

yoshq

Smash Master
oh thought you were serious lol. nooo mks is so funn to play. and imo he's proly not getting banned anytime soon, even though don't blink in illinois that i go to bi-monthly or something has added that to its ruleset

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
guys. I did it :)

I'm in the top10PR in Germany with luigi...

That's what i'm going for broski!!
you're lying... no way. PROOF!! and yosh q i never said i dont understood it i was jst poking fun lol. relax brooooo

also double Luigi is raaaaape!! so much epicness going on at the same time!
:luigi::luigi:..Hhmmmm?????

can you tell us little about your team please very interesting???

jbandrew

Smash Lord
:luigi::luigi:..Hhmmmm?????

can you tell us little about your team please very interesting???
Lol well double Luigi jst has really great sheild pressure. I played Double Luigi with my static partner NAKAT and its SO fun. if you both just corner one player and double team him and sheild pressure and cut off options he has no choice but to get hit by one of you and everything that Luigi has comboes into everything the other Luigi has.. xDDD. We've taken characters from 0-80 in one team combo LOL!! Definetely a solid team if both Luigi's are skilled. :)

Famous

Smash Champion
Ehhh, me and Boss did double Mario before and the outcome was devastating...Will, we need to do double weegee at apex..MM$, lol

Top Bottom