• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
that wasn't the main point though, mike had no idea what to do
can't blame him really, no west coast Luigi players have boss or biglou caliber.

MY point is that getting punished by Marth's UpB during jab cancel shenanigans shouldnt happen, and if you're still getting nailed by it today, you need to re-evaluate how you do this match-up. i'd find the vid where boss calls out the guy on UpB-ing out of jab and then firepunches him for the kill, but i'm lazy.

Famous

Smash Champion
You guys should also be UpB'ing through Marths Dancing Blade...Don't Spotdodge...just Shield-UpB if you get a chance...It's mad good

Kole

Smash Lord
hey guys

i'm pretty new to luigi and i don't really know about his stages. what are his best/worst stages?

thanks

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
The lower tier character you place with, the manlier you are (unless your Luigi, then it just doesn't matter cause he's that awesome :) )

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello, I'm here to introduce myself to the Luigi boards and it's fellow Luigi users/mainers, I use Luigi as my secondary main, I would like to learn the rest of the stuff I have yet to learn with Luigi as well as to help use my own knowledge to be of use to the Luigi boards, also, congratulations Big Lou.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Hello, I'm here to introduce myself to the Luigi boards and it's fellow Luigi users/mainers, I use Luigi as my secondary main, I would like to learn the rest of the stuff I have yet to learn with Luigi as well as to help use my own knowledge to be of use to the Luigi boards, also, congratulations Big Lou.
Welcome! Seeing as how you have paid your respects to BigLou you can now use the thread. ;)

TreK

Is "that guy"
omg, NEVER airdodge after a upB ô_ô
SJP has a 1 second long landing penalty when you hit the ledge...

I'm still amazed by your reads, but you don't seem to pay much attention to yourself at times

TreK

Is "that guy"
HEY BIGLOU

I just remembered you went to France every summer or something of the like (you told me so one year ago, or wasn't it you ? :V)
ANYWAY.

There's going to be one BIG tourney down there. All Europe is invited (there's going to be each nation's big names... Ramin, Kaos, Calzorz, etc... *_*), and the limit of players has been pushed from 124 to 258, plus we'll be brawling for three days. PM me if there's a chance you may come :V

Ganonballer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ganonballer
Hello everyone, I'm kinda shy and new to swf...but I've been competing online for like 4 months about. I switched mains like every few weeks for a while and ended up with the man in green again, just like in melee :3

So, I don't know anyone yet but I really need help with my Luigi. I went to that 5 Guys tourney in MD. I saw Boss there and watch most of his matches there, including the ones posted above. So ya, just thought I'd introduce my self even though I'm super shy D:

Top Bottom