• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm going to genesis and I'm white, but I have red hair, more diversity there for you.
I'm also australian :)

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Am I the only freaking whitey that plays Luigi? At genesis (if everyone manages to go) we'll be all super diverse and stuff. My friends have told me I'm the definition of a skinny little white boy :O
I'm white, but my friends say I'm black, and I have an asian username. I win.

Suspect

Smash Hero
traitor, go to the wario boards

also

everyone go to deviantart.com/net and search for weegee

lolz promised

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Am I the only freaking whitey that plays Luigi? At genesis (if everyone manages to go) we'll be all super diverse and stuff. My friends have told me I'm the definition of a skinny little white boy :O
That's a silly thing to say, we saw all those whites before, and me. That makes at least five and that's more than any other main.
Everyone else on smashboards is black or asian.

Truth.

As for Luigi topic, that deviant art was good. XD

napZzz

Smash Hero
Hello ppl, I figured I should stop lurking and post in these boards more.

With that, I'll try and keep it on topic. I heard luigi can do a grab release combo on wario where it does down taunt to up B or something?

Suspect

Smash Hero
well i use luigi...my name is also suspect...and im tall and black...and i see you every once in a while

so maybe ill squeeze them Phantom :)

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Hello ppl, I figured I should stop lurking and post in these boards more.

With that, I'll try and keep it on topic. I heard luigi can do a grab release combo on wario where it does down taunt to up B or something?
If you get an air grab release you get a free Fsmash. Problem is, they either have to input a jump command while you're grabbing them, or you have to be holding them off the stage so wario is in the air. If you get it though its a free kill at 70%.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
That's a silly thing to say, we saw all those whites before, and me. That makes at least five and that's more than any other main.
Everyone else on smashboards is black or asian.

Truth.

As for Luigi topic, that deviant art was good. XD

You'd be surprised how many more whites there are than asian people [/noracistpost] Luigi's white and sexah

Dang... Boss never squeezed MY nipples :( I gave him so many chances too!
Don't worry PX, you'll have many chances in the future.. :D Boss loves to be a ninja and pops up into another state, just to steal kid's lunch money and squeeze men's nipples in tourneys. Who knows? He might ninja himself to TX XD!

Famous

Smash Champion
I remember getting my nipple pinched by Boss(no homo)...That's when I started beating him in dittoes here and there...

I guess it awakened something within me, lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, I closed that thread that you asked to have closed... I'm a pretty cool mod though. Just don't do anything ******** and don't have a million pointless threads and we'll be good.

napZzz

Smash Hero
You guys will get closed for spam and non luigi talk? Isn't this the same thing as like, the snake boards thing? Cuz we never talk about snake and have like 1000 posts and noone is closing ours :0

kigbariom

Smash Lord
You guys will get closed for spam and non luigi talk? Isn't this the same thing as like, the snake boards thing? Cuz we never talk about snake and have like 1000 posts and noone is closing ours :0
Well judging by LK's post, we won't get closed.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Trust me when I say that most of the new posters/readers NEVER check Table of Content type threads :\

I mean... by that train of thought if the ToC is updated regularly it really is the only thread that needs to be stickied :p

Still, if you guys don't want the frame data at the top, I can easily take it down again, as well as anything else that general consensus dictates does not deserve a sticky.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Speaking of crawldashing... I popped one out during a match without thinking about it. It set up so many possibilities for punishment.

Icyo

Smash Ace
It's pretty critical that people know this to ensure that they don't make a mistake.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Don't test me, boy! Not even your crawldashing will get you away from my infractions!
LOL. And PX are you going to Genesis? I want to play a good Wario and I didn't get around to playing fiction over the weekend. We could do a $5 MM perhaps.

And if you're having trouble punishing people out of a crawldash, just tornado, works every time.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No, I don't have the money unfortunately. Apex kinda left me penniless. A lot of my Wario underlings will be roaming around there though, so find one of them :p

Also, what do the rest of the Luigis think about having only the ToC be a sticky thread?

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Also, what do the rest of the Luigis think about having only the ToC be a sticky thread?

Hmm, it's hard, we could try it out, I think it would make sense, then it would get a little more attention. We could improve the thread, adding a ton more thread than we could have it be the only sticky. That way, the stickies that are already don't have posts in them won't be at the top, and we don't have to worry about them being bumped.

I agree PX, if it doesn't work out just reverse the change.

EDIT: I think every title has been about Boss,

EDIT2: I found the best stage against GaW, Rainbow Cruise

Tennet

Smash Champion
Hmm, Does anyone want a Weegee texture? i want to make one but i don't know what...

Top Bottom