• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Unsticky everything other than the ToC. It should be understood that if it is a thread in the ToC, it can be posted in (thus bumped) even if old, just as if they were stickied. This will make our Luigi Boards much cleaner. EIGHT stickes?!?!?! C'mon!

Tennet

Smash Champion
el go into the xat we are playing cross out, i need someone who actually stands a chance lol

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Next title, say something about how you and Kirin and are gonna beat M2K next tourney and **** his Mewtwo.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Icyo, you and I both know it exists, you were there when I JV 3'd it.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
JV's a player... but... he doesn't care about smash. He plays Halo.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Hmm, Does anyone want a Weegee texture? i want to make one but i don't know what...
I'd want one. But really not soon xP
First, I need to find an idea, try it on gimp, notice i suck at gimp, and then i'll ask you.

BTW i just installed hacks, and sumthing just passed under my eyes...
the whatdoesthatcostumelookslike list said:
Luigi
00-Original
01-Red
02-UNUSED-Blue
03-Blue
04-Fire Luigi
05-Orange
06-Waluigi
"unused-blue"
omg, a secret costume :o
Knowing luigi, it must be Taboo. But what is it anyway ? "^^

kigbariom

Smash Lord
That's my most prized possesion as well. I have the entire Mario Kart crew with items and karts, it's awesome to setup.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I knew a guy in aus who used to play luigi in melee and he would take a little luigi figurine to tourneys and put it on top of the tv while he played.

I wanted to one up him by going to this store I know where they have a life sized snake figure (like 6 foot something) and "borrow" that and put it on top of tv's while I play.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Only Nintendo thing I have is a Yoshi costume I wore for Halloween when I was 7.

The head for it still fits.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I knew a guy in aus who used to play luigi in melee and he would take a little luigi figurine to tourneys and put it on top of the tv while he played.

I wanted to one up him by going to this store I know where they have a life sized snake figure (like 6 foot something) and "borrow" that and put it on top of tv's while I play.
excellent .... :mad:

Anyways Luigi uppercuts people...right under the chin...

You know how manly that is?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Just as manly as Ganondorf crushing people's spines, Falcon shooting lightning out of his knee into people's crotches, or Wario farting on everyone's neck.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
even more manly then all of that?
ganondorf can block with his crotch, upsmash ftw.
this game has such wierd hitboxes.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Life size figure of snake would have owned,

Even though Luigi is awesome I have to admit...

Falcon lightning, Wario farts, spine crushing and weird hitboxes, random C4 mindgames, lol capes, random QAC hi I'm behind your back pika's > Shoryuken.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Finally more people see why doing the second jump to Cyclone is too risky, lol. Though I just can't get Luigi's jabs to work on my favor yet. D=

Icyo

Smash Ace
☆Finally more people see why putting stars around their posts is benefecial, lol. Though I just can't get Luigi's stars to work IN my favor yet. D=/=☆

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Finally more people see why doing the second jump to Cyclone is too risky, lol. Though I just can't get Luigi's jabs to work on my favor yet. D=
Lol, alot of us have been using it since the Void's days where he showed it how easy it was to be haxs with tornado. But now that Boss showed how godly Luigi can be in recovery, it's pretty much **** except that most newbs/scrubs use the second jump cyclone and/or can't button mash for **** (like hippie here* :laugh:

You made a gramatical error in that post. Here, I fixed it for you:
You can do cyclone w/o jump? whata gangsta

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I forgot that it's weird for 7 year old children to wear their favorite character costumes for a festive holiday.

**ggot.

Icyo

Smash Ace
How do you gain that speed anyway? There has to be some excercise I can do with my thumb. Jumpless Rising Cyclone is on my list of things to do.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
****ing hate Hippie for not spelling "Shoryuken" right.

Top Bottom