• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

B!squick

Smash Master
It's like Pokemon. It's fun and all, but after going through the same basic motions for YEARS... The new Sonic games may be terrible, but at least they're TRYING something new.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Only game I'm excited about from failtendo is Metroid, other than that all those games look like more of the same to be honest.

And Wii vitality sensor? Where did that come from?

EDIT: don't feel like making another post;

lol sheikant wtf.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Let's see...pedos...lollicons...haruhi...not luigi. I think that's it.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
If this thread is really about luigi, then we should be talking about the real **** about luigi, as in how ****ing manly he is

kigbariom

Smash Lord
You know what, Nintendo proved that Luigi is better looking than Mario, in Mario And Luigi Partners in Time, his stache starts out as like 25 when Mario's is only about 20. Luigi is so handsome that he gets a discount when he goes shopping.

Also, um, can't remember...

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
We all turn gay for Luigi, his 'stache is so handsome. And after that one night, Luigi and Peach can't help but to look at each other awkwardly around Mario.

Tom Selleck and Geraldo Rivera wish they had a 'stache as nice as Luigi's.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its true, I like it so much I went and bought a luigi hat (a proper one mind you not just some baseball cap) and a 'stache and I was the envy of the tourney, you might say they wished they could turn green with envy.

B!squick

Smash Master
It's all about the nose. You know what they say about people with big noses *nudge nudge*, am I right?

Also, I found out yesterday that Luigi's DTaunt beats Mario's UpB.

Best kill ever in life.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
It's all about the nose. You know what they say about people with big noses *nudge nudge*, am I right?

Also, I found out yesterday that Luigi's DTaunt beats Mario's UpB.

Best kill ever in life.
lol I have to try that out sometime.

also a few pages back someone said this should get a temp ban or something because its active here but not in the rest of the luigi threads.

I think thats silly because here we can just chat and get to know our fellow luigi mains and be lol's about pedos and poeple like me can actually say stuff, since in the other threads I have nothing worthwile to add because its already been said, otherwise I'd have to say things like "Hey guys did you know luigi can do a rising tornado for recovery, lol I'm a genuis I'm going to name it the lukenade lololololol"

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
You know what, Nintendo proved that Luigi is better looking than Mario, in Mario And Luigi Partners in Time, his stache starts out as like 25 when Mario's is only about 20. Luigi is so handsome that he gets a discount when he goes shopping.

Also, um, can't remember...
Is Mario and luigi partners in time good game? CAuse I've been wanting the game and i has a R4 and all... so dunno if it's worth my time to get the game lol.

We all turn gay for Luigi, his 'stache is so handsome. And after that one night, Luigi and Peach can't help but to look at each other awkwardly around Mario.

Tom Selleck and Geraldo Rivera wish they had a 'stache as nice as Luigi's.
I second this all the way.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This thread is just perfect for digging up dirt on Hippie's secret hate for Mario.

</3

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I said the same thing. But then I played Melee for a few days and had a bit of fun, my Doc got better. Then I checked SWF for the first time in awhile, popped in Brawl, and realized I loved this community, especially everyone at the Mario boards.

no homo.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I said the same thing. But then I played Melee for a few days and had a bit of fun, my Doc got better. Then I checked SWF for the first time in awhile, popped in Brawl, and realized I loved this community, especially everyone at the Mario boards.

no homo.
Your comment was so loving. It totally homo'd me. I'm afraid I'll have to tell my wife.

On to the next topic:

Luigi... boxers or briefs?

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Is Mario and luigi partners in time good game? CAuse I've been wanting the game and i has a R4 and all... so dunno if it's worth my time to get the game lol.
I have an r4 too so I get games everyday. Since you have one it can't hurt to get it. The game is awesome, and this fall the sequel comes out!

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
If you're gonna quit the Mario Bros, at least pick Marth or Falco. I love watching great Marths/Falcos play. (when I actually watch Brawl matches)

Also, first post in the general discussion is on page 8, get at meeeeee.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Naw if you are gonna quit weegee then use a character like kirby, pikachu or diddy kong

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I play as Marth competitively, not to the point like NEO or RoyR marth like. But I'd main him. Falco, I haven't taken time to pratice, i just play him for fun but people say i play him real good so meh. Snake/Falco/Marth/ZSS is what i might do. Tired of getting shield grabbed >.>

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Maybe main Falco and second Marth?

IDK, i don't even think you should drop the Mario Bros after all the work you've put in.

(though I'll be honest with you, I hate getting shield grabbed too. Even when you space a lot, you go in one and get ***** >_<)

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I call overly aggressive johns too. Get at me homie =(

so i cp against captain falcon too??? since i got knocked out by a cf ON MY CP therefore, resulting it as a gay matchup
Just because the matchup is your favor, doesn't mean you win automatically. If someone knows the matchup like the backside of your hand, the tables turn. Either you learn the matchup with your main, or pick a CP with someone whom the opponent doesn't know very well.

It's all about the strategies :D

PolMex23

Smash Champion
So....

Who here thinks daisy is peach ... So if thats true than...

Luigi has been smashing marios girl for 20 somthin years...

(makes me smile xD)

Icyo

Smash Ace
Don't get an R4, they don't work on the DSi most are fakes etc etc...
R4 is actually outdated. Where are you at, Tennet? The chat has been a real lonely place without you. Just kidding. Kig pops in at 5 a.m. his time lol.

B!squick

Smash Master
Isn't NAir good for attacking shields? That hitbox lasts for eons and despite the fact that I use it constantly it's usually how I get kills.

Oh, and try this for some major lols:
Giant Fast Continuous Damage Special Brawl with both Mushrooms, containers, Smash Orb, and Lightning set to high and 4 Luigis.

Top Bottom