• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BSP

Smash Legend
I still stand by my statement that Luigi is one of the scariest characters in the game

50% in two seconds, two more hits, then bang; bye bye stock

BSP

Smash Legend
Glad to see you using Mario, it's been a while

I saw 30 seconds left and last stock so I knew somebody was about to get the business lol. Good ****

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
Probably someone who didn't understand just how important every interaction in each match is

For me, even timeouts are somewhat interesting because it makes each hit really important.

BSP

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, MK ban in some places...

Eh, :falco: I guess. A figured out Luigi = dead Luigi :(

BSP

Smash Legend
I remember the days where it was like

"No standard banana combos!? Luigi wins!"

Oh how the times have changed. Good effort though P-3. Do you do any better vs. P-1? I'd imagine Big Lou would know Luigi better than most people.

Player-3

Smash Hero
didnt play p1 that tourney

but yes we're training partners so i know how he plays alot beter than i know lou

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Not only that, but they both made accounts in the same year....just months apart. Good eye, boss.!

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
That is probably what I will be migrating too. It'll be sad to say farewell to the good old GC :\

Top Bottom