• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Luigisama

Smash Champion
yeah but what you guys didn't know is that Boss owns a gamecube. So he practices for brawl by playing melee.

Napos

Smash Ace
yeah but what you guys didn't know is that Boss owns a gamecube. So he practices for brawl by playing melee.
Super legit.

I just figured everyone has owned a Wii at some point, especially in the beginning of their Brawl career.

Napos

Smash Ace
What the? Anyone going to e4u?

also, Anyone use the Classic Controller Pro
?

Labernash

Smash Lord
Hey Weegee's, do you like Rihanna????!?!?!?!??! In particular "We found love" it's awesome! I've listened to it 15 times in a row now, and climbing.

Also, I have a CCpro. But I hate it and poop on it.

TreK

Is "that guy"
What's a CCpro ? Google told me it was the name of a French region so I guess google is wrong.

Aaaand I've just started playing Tribes : Ascend, a free competitive team capture the flag shooter with skis, jetpacks, mountains, BF3-like classes, etc... I'm not sure but I think the devs are the same ones that made Unreal Tournament.
Check it out :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oevWde_F-yU

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Classic Controller Pro.

It's awesome. Superior layout to the GC controller, but the z and shoulder buttons are swapped from the GC so it takes some getting used to.

Plus it's wireless so tourneys are sort of awkward using it.

:phone:

Player-3

Smash Hero

BSP

Smash Legend
Classic Controller Pro.

It's awesome. Superior layout to the GC controller, but the z and shoulder buttons are swapped from the GC so it takes some getting used to.

Plus it's wireless so tourneys are sort of awkward using it.

:phone:
Really? Sounds like that's what I'm going to have to move too. The wireless is a turnoff though, but I think all of the Wii-U's controllers will be wireless so we're screwed either way.

Napos

Smash Ace
I love it. Except....recently some buttons are acting weird. My B button doesn't let me charge up. So Diddys upb goes off immediately, Luigi's missile launching whenever it feels like. Its been pissing me off, throwing my game out of wack.

I'll be going to e4u :)

yeah at Genesis2 It was awkward. "Hang on one sec as I sync this controller............................**** its not syncing"

Found out why the controller doesn't do what I say. I guess the wiimote needs to be in supreme positioning so my CCP can work correctly.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I love it. Except....recently some buttons are acting weird. My B button doesn't let me charge up. So Diddys upb goes off immediately, Luigi's missile launching whenever it feels like. Its been pissing me off, throwing my game out of wack.

I'll be going to e4u :)

yeah at Genesis2 It was awkward. "Hang on one sec as I sync this controller............................**** its not syncing"

Found out why the controller doesn't do what I say. I guess the wiimote needs to be in supreme positioning so my CCP can work correctly.
oh wow that sucks. Eh normally I reccommend you to a guy that I know that can fix controllers, but he lives here. I'd buy a new one immediately before going to a tourney. Messed up controllers at a tourney are so annoying to deal with.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Now I know why people say wiimotes suck. I switched to classic and Im doing 10x better thankfully.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I have training with this pad, my best friend asked me to train him to tourney level and his wii doesn't have any GC pad plug.

I switch A and B, and the shoulder buttons.
What makes me hate this controller is the position of the joystick. It's a bit to the right so when I want to press straight up I almost press diagonally.

We have never had any sync problems, though.

Napos

Smash Ace
I switched A and B as well. Made L2 grab for easy dacus movements. Na, well I found out why my controller was wack...The wiimote needs to be on the same level the Wii is.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
weegee is sooo bad why do you guys use him?
Cuz some people actually like to use characters they like or enjoy to play instead of picking characters because they are broken or overpowered.

Top Bottom