• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i mean, that's pretty much exactly what it is. but it's so much cooler.

Napos

Smash Ace
I am glad I'll be able to bring over the CCP. Might switch though, it looks super cool.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Hey BC, Tinman is telling me Will and other Long Islanders are planning on getting a hotel for Impulse, does that include you? Or do you still need housing?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Hey BC, Tinman is telling me Will and other Long Islanders are planning on getting a hotel for Impulse, does that include you? Or do you still need housing?
yeah I think I might be going with the hotel with Will and Dabuz since I want to stay in the group. I would like to house at your place(I don't have to pay :awesome:). Atm Still thinking about it.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Alright, just let me know soon as you can. I just need to know if I can house more people or not.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Luigis mansion two was shown at E3. Hype it up Luigis
Cant wait for it :D .

BTW wouldnt it be nice if Nintendo added Mr.L's costume to the range of Luigis outfits? Or they didnt have time for......or they didnt care.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
cuz its hella ********.....trust me bro..if u lived in my region u would knw...plus luigi gets DESTRYOED..

p.s. im with inane
in the great words of MD/VA players We're free. jk dang well it was good seeing your singles luigi troll people. Get carried by chudat, but once again jk.

BSP

Smash Legend
I wouldn't call him amazing in teams. Better, but not amazing.

Amazing would be MK, Pika, Game and Watch, and Snake; just to name a few.

:phone:

Famous

Smash Champion
Wtf, D3 or Rob doesn't "body" luigi..*****, what kind of lab you've been hitting up? Marth/MK/Chu's Kirby...CHUS KIRBY

Famous

Smash Champion
Name 1 "good" rob and a good d3 besides coney and atomisk

Japanese players dont count either...I know who you were gonna bring up, lmao

boss8

Smash Hero
well i can ONLY name the ONLY people who still play those characters...

LOOOOL

who else plays DDD/ROB THATS GOOD?

aside from like OS/stingers/ocean

coney/atomsk/dewdadash

no one else...

ok kirby isnt on that list...just chu...xD

Famous

Smash Champion
But he's basing the matchup off of 2 players, lol...I'll admit we don't win those matchups but there nowhere near as bad as the Marth/MK one...

And yea, chus the only kirby boss..we both know that. If every kirby player was chu then the Luigi/kirby matchup would be 80-20 Kirby :(

DBSammy

Smash Ace
This guy BODIED me in a crew battle last year. I had three stocks to his one and still lost. Then I had to play him in pools at this regional two months ago. Back to back JV 2 stocks on me.

:phone:

Top Bottom