• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

TreK

Is "that guy"
So much range... but so much lag. I don't find myself using it much out of jab combos, maybe I should work on that.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I think it's such a highly underrated move of Luigi. Near the ledge if you down angle ftilt your oppoent won't grab the ledge. It leads to nice ledge options.

BSP

Smash Legend
Gah, fighting MK really makes me want to not bother with Luigi....it's just not fun at all :(

BSP

Smash Legend
Ground pokes. Too close for FB to be safe, and rolling is easily covered. If I do nothing, my shield just keeps getting smaller and smaller.

The mks not named lee haven't perfected edguarding luigi yet, but once they do, that will be s nightmare as well.

:phone:

Napos

Smash Ace
Gah, fighting MK really makes me want to not bother with Luigi....it's just not fun at all :(
Very true. But, if one day, you mindgame the hell outta them, and win? The reward is beyond comprehension!

I use to main MK way back, I decided to stray far away. Winning is just more rewarding with other characters.

BSP

Smash Legend
My opponents are getting smarter though, and Luigi can only do so much in each situation unfortunately.

Napos

Smash Ace
My opponents are getting smarter though, and Luigi can only do so much in each situation unfortunately.
I always switch things up, besides..the meta in my area spams dsmash like a mother. ;). I try to learn as they do, idk...meta is hard indeed.

boss8

Smash Hero
Camp-Throw some fireballs,mix up your approaches (or dnt approach) B reverse nado if the MK doesnt anticipate it,space (spacing is REALLY important vs MK)

SDI-SDI MK's aerials so he cant follow up...

we have alot of things that stop nado...its kinda fun...but for some reason i love messin wit MK's xD

Luigisama

Smash Champion
i got 4th and lounis got 1st today is that close enough to top 3
yeah I would say so. Good job dude.
Very true. But, if one day, you mindgame the hell outta them, and win? The reward is beyond comprehension!

I use to main MK way back, I decided to stray far away. Winning is just more rewarding with other characters.
This motivation and understanding of the luigi playstyle. I love it.
Camp-Throw some fireballs,mix up your approaches (or dnt approach) B reverse nado if the MK doesnt anticipate it,space (spacing is REALLY important vs MK)

SDI-SDI MK's aerials so he cant follow up...

we have alot of things that stop nado...its kinda fun...but for some reason i love messin wit MK's xD
this guy.

Other than that I love fighting mk. I would rather fight him instead of peach.

Napos

Smash Ace
Yeah, I love facing MKs and they give me the "are you serious look" I take them to last stock, I may lose...but I have a smile on my face.

Napos

Smash Ace
The roll behind to the opponent roll behind up B was too good lol

:phone:
Reading your foe like a SOB. That is power, when you can read your opponent like that. Argh! its a thing of beauty.

Inane

Smash Rookie
I forgot who said I would be back "They always come back" something like that between the lines, but I guess I'm back (with a different username obviously :p) I'll still main Luigi.... Hi guys. (and falco)

Top Bottom