• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Luigisama

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313996

guys all im saying
is come to this tourney since
i wrote a haiku
I was thinking about going to this, but I still haven't gotten my passport and only way to get my passport is to ask my parents or brother who are working 24/7. Not to mention apex left me sort of poor. I have the money, but even if I get my megabus tickets doesn't mean I can enter canada.

:salt: my one chance to meet Zhao ruined. :( oh well.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
yey weegee shoutouts :D

Sama - Thanks for letting me stay over Wednesday night and Monday morning. Playing mario party and stuff was fun. The miscommunication about when you guys needed to be home was a bit annoying but I guess it worked out in the end.

dat shoryuken in pools lol

Hippiedude - Sorry I wasn't able to drive you home. Maybe next time when I have room in my carpool or w/e. Good seeing you again, you still got dat swag lol

Excel - It was nice to meet you. You were fun to hang out with and our trolling shenanigans in the Yoshi group pic was epic. It's a shame you didn't get to play in the crew battle, I'd blame Boss for carrying us xD

Yoshq - Nice seeing you again, wish we got a chance to play like at the last Apex. Still a bit salty over how you were going to replace me with Nakat in the crew battle though :/

Boss - Way to carry us Luigis in the crew battle xD Good seeing you again.

Wang - Nice meeting you. You should start helping out Sama with the Luigi MU thread.

Anyone I forgot - Nice seeing you. I'm sorry if I forgot anyone, I have "I did way too much driving this weekend" johns :/

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Do ya blame me, after he took 6 stocks?
Well I mean, it's not like this was something important to win or w/e. Not to mention iirc I originally started this whole yoshi crew battle idea............

I just didn't like the fact that I was being unincluded in something I wanted to be a part of for a while :/

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lmao speaking of which we really need to find out what's happening with the Luigi CCV.

Oh, does anyone know if the Luigi vs Yoshi crew battle was uploaded yet?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
lmao speaking of which we really need to find out what's happening with the Luigi CCV.

Oh, does anyone know if the Luigi vs Yoshi crew battle was uploaded yet?
wasn't uploaded yet unless it's titled with some weird name. As for the combo video I volunteer to put the videos together and possibly make the video if my video thing can put names on clips.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
W-w-w-what's that? Metaknight is banned and I therefore have renewed interest in smash?

Yes. Yes indeed.

*misfires straight through Luigi social thread and gets head stuck in wall*

I'm a blast from the past if there ever was one.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
W-w-w-what's that? Metaknight is banned and I therefore have renewed interest in smash?

Yes. Yes indeed.

*misfires straight through Luigi social thread and gets head stuck in wall*

I'm a blast from the past if there ever was one.
Wb dude. I don't know who you are or maybe I know your tag. I'm Luigisama the luigi that lives in tornado alley(Ny/NJ) and has experienced the infinite from D3 taking the d3 to his last stock by playing massively gay. I came so close to winning. :(

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah I wouldn't expect anyone to really know me (except YoshQ), I was a midwest nobody Luigi from awhile back.

And I feel your pain: my best friend for playing smash with is a D3 main. Because of him I didn't even realize Luigi had any sort of killing power for months. (yes that bad)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Nah I wouldn't expect anyone to really know me (except YoshQ), I was a midwest nobody Luigi from awhile back.

And I feel your pain: my best friend for playing smash with is a D3 main. Because of him I didn't even realize Luigi had any sort of killing power for months. (yes that bad)
nah there was no pain. you just sit there and chill. I don't think D3 can buffer a move after the grab which is why I wasn't worried. Also ah I see I thought you were Luigiking or somebody.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol no: that would imply I'm in any way good XD. I'm just Dietz, the 2nd best Luigi in the midwest.... which means absolutely jack because there's like only two of us and the other is YoshQ. (that is unless some more snuck in while I was on hiatus) So it's more like... the 2nd Luigi in the Midwest.

It's all about the fun for me though, although I do enjoy trying to be better. I've never placed in the money at a tourney or anything like that (but you just never know, now's the time to start fresh!)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Lol no: that would imply I'm in any way good XD. I'm just Dietz, the 2nd best Luigi in the midwest.... which means absolutely jack because there's like only two of us and the other is YoshQ. (that is unless some more snuck in while I was on hiatus) So it's more like... the 2nd Luigi in the Midwest.

It's all about the fun for me though, although I do enjoy trying to be better. I've never placed in the money at a tourney or anything like that (but you just never know, now's the time to start fresh!)
*ah em*

holyv

Smash Journeyman
I finally got it how to do the Jab>Up-B
I always got powershielded because i walked after hitting a jab

i didn't know you could let the traction do the job

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I finally got it how to do the Jab>Up-B
I always got powershielded because i walked after hitting a jab

i didn't know you could let the traction do the job
I still chicken out after jab. I got rid of the habit but it came back after a short break watching the apex stream.
It's a free grab the few times I don't, (dodge, run, stall, shield) though.

4 weegees in the midwest? I guess I get to be the spare tire :3

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still chicken out after jab. I got rid of the habit but it came back after a short break watching the apex stream.
It's a free grab the few times I don't, (dodge, run, stall, shield) though.

4 weegees in the midwest? I guess I get to be the spare tire :3
OR maybe you get to be the steering wheel :afrainbo:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, Im legit picking up Luigi as a secondary, so I thought Id start hanging out here to chill with some other Weegees and learn some stuff. Ill occasionally get videos up, post results, etc, so yeah, expect me to become an active member of your weegee crew and Ill try my best to contribute as much as possible.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Z'z! :D Glad to see you here. I should start becoming active in this thread too XD Too bad I can't go to tourneys though and that the Smash scene is pretty much dead where I live :(

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
What? So many new(ish) people in such a short time? This has to be a lie!

No one pays attention to weegee.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
So guys, Im legit picking up Luigi as a secondary, so I thought Id start hanging out here to chill with some other Weegees and learn some stuff. Ill occasionally get videos up, post results, etc, so yeah, expect me to become an active member of your weegee crew and Ill try my best to contribute as much as possible.
how ironic I'm picking up Yoshi for some Mus that I have trouble with. Atm my egg sniping is off, but I'm still working at it. Also the mus I want my yoshi to handle are Snake, Lucas, and maybe peach.
If it doesn't work out I'll stay luigi.

Top Bottom