• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Link me to said comment :1 And thunder my car might be fixed by then so I won't have to worry about that :3

:phone:
But I got dat EZ pass swag. Plus Me and sama are heading straight to the newark airport from his house to pick up Firefly. Then from there to Edison to get Scatz. You know you wanna tag along :awesome:

Also, yoshis prefer if we can do a 5v5 and we have 6 interested (assuming sama wants to). Who's willing to sit it out and be a sub?

I don't wanna be a sub because I need to avenge drilbur :/

DUB

Smash Lord
What made the Luigi Olimar MU move to -1? Was looking into Luigi as a possible secondary to cover Diddy/Lucario/Oli and I see in v2 its a little worse now.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
What made the Luigi Olimar MU move to -1? Was looking into Luigi as a possible secondary to cover Diddy/Lucario/Oli and I see in v2 its a little worse now.
Olimar is pretty good at keeping Luigi out. That MU takes a bit of practice but it's totally doable for Luigi. I feel like if you dthrow Olimar when you get in you just **** him. He's REALLY bad at landing.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Sama and I are housing at deltacod's house all weekend.

Gotta get in on dat luigi pic swag. Dunno if I should wear the luigi hat I got though .-.

And oh yea boss, I beat raptor in mario party earlier. The whole game was so trollish, sama was just trolling errbody. I might wanna play some mario party at apex now. Never knew how fun it was playing it with people :D

Raptor you suck at mario party :troll:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
What sucked is that I opened my GC to fix the c stick, but after doing that my L and R buttons don't work in mario party games. But in some games it works.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I got it we will build a pipe at the entrance of the Apex venue and connect with another pipe near Big lou's house. GENIUS all we need is shovels, a lot of time, cement to create the tunnel, Lights to light up the tunnel, and some guy in there that serves you spaghetti.
We're still doing this right guys?

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I woulda won if sama wasn't being stupid and letting you get the stars. I mean seriously I played better than all of you. You got like 3 stars because sama was dumb and didn't get em. MARIO PARTY MM next time.

Yoshi's Lineup:
1.Delta-Cod
2.Scatz
3.Raptor
4.Firefly
5.Poltergust (MAYBE)

Luigi's Lineup:
1.Boss
2.Jbandrew
3.YoshQ
4.Sama
5.Thunderstorm

Date/Time: Friday 2pm
LUIGIS. Please make sure you're at the venue at 2pm in the friendly section for the crew battle. Good luck and get your bodies ready. :3

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I woulda won if sama wasn't being stupid and letting you get the stars. I mean seriously I played better than all of you. You got like 3 stars because sama was dumb and didn't get em. MARIO PARTY MM next time.

I had boo steal one of your stars. And it's not my fault the cpu toad was bad :awesome:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
AND Sama didn't get any stars that were right there and you got like 3 of them because of that. And after all that you STILL almost lost. UMAD?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
me and thunder(mostly me) don't know who mustache cash stache is in his pool. I suspect mustache cash stache is you boss and you're trolling or maybe it's biglou.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
I'm feeling really sad because i can't participate of ****.

i really would like to, but i just can't, our metagame is worse than dinosaur ****, our tourneys are smaller then my hope...

If that dumb**** named sakurai made a god damn decent wi-fi game i would be happy participating tourneys -.-

**** YOU SAKURAI

Luigisama

Smash Champion
only the yoshi v.s Luigi crew battle happened. Ike v.s Luigi didn't happen. meh

MX V.S BOSS REMATCH
I gave Mx some money to mm Boss. They went to game 3 where Boss got a misfire on Mx, but Mx refused to get 2 stocked and took boss' 2nd stock. Close game once again. Drillbit Mx is da bess yoshi :3

hmm well my pool was hard, but not to hard. I'm sure boss could have made 2nd seed in it. I got 2-0 by everyone in my pool, but I had planned on two things. Getting out of pools or shoruykening everyone in my pool lol I shoruykened everyone in my pool. I also played Karamity's yoshi in a $5 mm and both games went to last stock. I wish it was played on a hacked wii because the second match I landed a crazy combo on Karamity and ended it with a dair spike, but he meteor cancelled it. Then I got a shoruyken on him and died from upair I'll see you next apex and mm you again you Bloshi. >:)

Finally before everyone had to go home the luigi picture was taken. Two pictures were taken. One was all Luigis and one was the three freegees lol. :luigi2: Luigi too troll at apex 2012.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Wha?!...you guys took the photo without me? *sadface*

Anyway it was nice meeting/seeing all of you, even if I didn't actually get to talk to some of you

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
yoshi is booty we gave'em the D (i didn't do anything but trash talk lul)

shoutouts to luigi crew once again , being the best and boss for being a monster and just taking names on that yoshi crew battle lmao

"don't let me get into my zone"

Top Bottom