• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Neko Crispy

Smash Cadet
Hello Luigi players.

Sorry that I haven't posted anything lately, but today, Play N Trade Tampa is having a Halloween party and there having a SSBB tournament there and of course I'm entering it and I'm representing Luigi.

So wish me luck Luigi players.

PS: Also I'm dressing up as Luigi there :3

Be@st

Smash Cadet
everybody thats quitin this game should play SSF4 PS3 in that game there aint no bull ****........Just **** brawl and come to SSF4 thats where the shoryukens are godly and there is not cheap *** character like mk.....All mind games and tech skill actually matter in this game ......

Edit: Get off my ****

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
we should all make an IRL combo vid of us upBing MK mains in real life.

BSP

Smash Legend
Happy Birthday Boss

....And are all the Luigi players quitting him/smash entirely? You can count me out...I haven't been able to stick with one person solidly yet, but it probably won't be Luigi anymore.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So guys, Luigi in Brawl minus...too broken, and thats saying somethin.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Haha yeah, but he's just so much better than everyone else in the game it's just awesome XD. Super fast in the air and ground? Up B everytime you tap them with it slightly? Always misfire? 0 to death combos and a spiking fair along with an easier spiking dair, only bad thing about him is that he still trips but even the trip hurts!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so i was playing smash 64 last week at games club. upB out of shield? too good...

seriously, i took like 8 stocks in a 4 stock FFA with just that.

makoforce

Smash Ace
no i wasn't. used mk vs kirk (good ike) first round, because he has thoroughly ***** my luigi before, and i had beat mr doom with mk previously.... then used luigi vs a marth named Oro, won first round, lost 2nd, then went snake for some reason. it was just retard CP syndrome i guess.
Oro or ori. Ori is and MI marth

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhh

lou, when are you leaving for dallas?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I hope we can play in real life because I will show you what a real fox main plays like...

Ill put it this way anyone that thinks they know "something" about this game or think they know more about it than me or better yet if they think they can beat me come to a tournament in the midwest with some extra cash because Ill MM any of you and don't come at me with any less than 20 big ones. Straight up

Im tired of these scrubs thinkin they're good at this game and when they aren't squat.

And please tell me what you know?????

Put it all on the table put your money where your mouth is we can end all this arguing with a simple set of brawl
:cool:
Lol

Yea and you lost aganist both of the good players at KTAR your point??

I can beat up on scrubs all day too lol

Look at your losses you lost to the first good players you met man
get over yourself and jump off the hype train brawl isn't that tight
your lazers are basic and I was doin the stuff your doin months ago

good job letting Will run up and back air you while your siting in the same spot SHTL
looks like you just learned how to do it LMAO

And the lol means Im laughing at you not with you

Oh yea im :mad: as hell tooo......mad that im debating with a 16 yr old kid who is doing elementrary stuff with his fox

EDIT: but yea send me your FC nakat i feel like playin some wifi Im not mad bro
ew digusting

u dun belong here in this boards

(bait name search )

ness and falco

U GOT DIS LOUNIS HONEY BABYCAKES
Ur ugly. just my cents 2

Top Bottom