• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> Luigi boards attract all the internet bullies.

You guys should main Kirby

**** Brawl, real man fight **** out. >_> MM fight MKs.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I propose we all become travelling Luigi main nomads (whoevers left) and invade some other boacharacter boards

BSP

Smash Legend
I really don't like playing with Luigi much anymore, I just don't know what happened. He feels so foreign or something now.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Heh, im seem to be one of the only (if not, the only) Luigi main who will never has or will quit Luigi it seems. "I WONT QUIT YOU!"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i tell people i main other characters, but i dont really. like. i was trying to find a suitable main. luigi didnt seem to work well for me, so i switched to MK. still lost every match. switched to ICs. dropped them before a tourney. switched/switching to wolf. i have played him more than before, but i still play luigi the most. i think luigi is where im staying in my heart.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Heh, im seem to be one of the only (if not, the only) Luigi main who will never has or will quit Luigi it seems. "I WONT QUIT YOU!"
Technically, I never quitted Luigi. I'm just quitting brawl.
Trust me, I 2nd MK, and Luigi is hundreds time funnier to play than MK ever will.
Luigi is thousands time funnier to play than anyone else in the game.

Quitting brawl was a choice I wish I hadn't had to take...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so who are you trolling now, teneban? the luigi boards as a whole?

BSP

Smash Legend
EVERYTHING snake has kills GaW pretty well really. And he can shield Bair and PS the ground hit to Ftilt him i think. It's not pretty for the flat man

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
What if big Lou doesn't fight an MK the whole time?

And then, he fights lee martin rich brown in finals and beats him cause the luigi-olimar matchup is too easy.

Lee mains MK, so I hope you don't have to play him, Lou

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
me? lol, no.

never been to any tourney that had OoS people or any OoS tourneys. probably going to go to WHOBO 3, but thatll be the first one i go to that gets me OoS experience.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
lol. I played lee martin at raleigh bsl. Game 1 was pretty close then game 2 I got 3 stocked on halberd haha.

Even though I think my mk is ready for the ditto, I really don't want to play another mk in bracket at dallas.

I want to go all luigi :(

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

two reasons i didnt want you to play lee:
1) he's really good, dont know if you can beat him. i only say this because he's consistently placing high at MLG and stuff. did you MK ditto him at raleigh?

2) if you play him, i won't be cheering for you. no offense, its just that me and him are best friends. /not really, but kind of. if you ask him who his best friend is, he wont say me. if you ask him if his best friend is BSL, he'll probably say yes. cause he knows its a joke.

Top Bottom