• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Well in any case, the only time I would be able to play lee is in the pro bracket if I can get there.

I wasn't using mk at Raleigh at that time, it was Luigi vs mk.

Lee's really good ya

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
:) <3

I'm going to do my best.

I think I can do better if I don't get discouraged.
That's not hard. Follow these simple instructions:

Head up, shoulders back, chest out. When you win shake hands and say GGs. But most importantly:

SAY IT WITH YO CHEST LITTLE *** *****!

BSP

Smash Legend
Lee is the shiz, really. Watch out BigLou, and do not go Luigi if you meet him, but you probably knew that already

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Wait Gerald why are you using game and watch instead of luigi.

Not like his match ups are THAT much better then luigi's

Luigi has like 5 match ups that are 6-4 disadvantage( which isn't bad at all) A bunch of even match -ups, a few **** match ups that luigi wins, And an 8-2 match up

BigLøu

Smash Lord
In fact, if you have snake as a secondary already then all your match-ups are basically covered with the snake/luigi combo. Best co main combo for luigi other then luigi/mk.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm dropping smash competition cause I can't win with luigi. Just thought I'd let you know.

Also hi. What's good luigis? I'm watching this anime called planetes, its reallllll good. You should check it out.

The adhd m2k situation is too funny. I feel a little sorry for m2k, cause I kinda feel sorry for that kid overall. He's a nice guy, and I don't know what he's gonna be able to do to support himself if smash dries up. *crosses fingers for m2k*.

I expect that lee martin will win dallas, cause of all the players I've played in tournament only he and m2k have managed to make me feel completely and totally out of control of a match.

NNID
LilG912
I'm using G&W cuz you already that I'm a wifi player, I don't like when other players get away w/ nub s**t that u don't do offline or performing it on a Lvl 9 CPU or w/e. TL and ROB is really annoying the f**k outta me, plus I'm training MK to gay the s**t outta wifi ROB for sure. I'm decent fighting off TL. I need G&W for Olimar b/c whenever I use Snake, I can't fight off Olimar that well, I feel much comfortable being G&W to fight him off.[. I don't have a problem w/ MKs unless they are hard to beat, I still go Snake and try hard to win. I still use Luigi, but idk if I'm gonna come back to him and keep on working w/ him. As of right now, my primary focus is G&W and Snake.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
all u need is snake and luigi.

wifi is so limited that eventually youll start to expand urself to using other chars thus limiting yourself from getting better as a player

thats why when you do go to tourneys, youll have to use your BEST characters and itll be a much better incentive in getting better (experience shows you cant always *most* of the time can't CP every character)

the chars that are unplayable to fight against on Wifi, are TL, Rob, ike, or any spammy character that can get away for that manner really lol

just food for thought

@the players quitting, yall are gay. but i love u all full homo

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Snake/MK = Perfect 2ndaries for Luigi. Use them for MK... its really the only unplayable matchup imo

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Went to a tourney in PA this weekend and I think I'm quitting brawl until MK is banned, its just not fun anymore.

Not gonna be on the forums for a while, <3 erryone I'll be on AiB still.

yoshq

Smash Master
weirdest tourney ever.... i just got last for the first time ever, not even my first tourney did i place last. yet i got 2nd in dubz and like 5th in melee (which i've never entered before this)

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
on December 10th, will be a big tournament in germany, i will represent luigi (snake 2nd) and try to do my best. of course, brackets and my result will be post, wish me good luck :)

Top Bottom