• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

yoshq

Smash Master
dubz are over lol. we beat havok+mikehaze and some scrub team and lost to inui+bassem and hyro+jerm both of which we could have beat. we got like 9th or something

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If roni didn't pass out drunk, him+hyro would've won the whole thing.

Loljk.

yoshq

Smash Master
i will definitely be at brainshock, you should have mentioned it was only 3 hours from mn. i'll be winning teams with fino, don't worry about it.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
i will definitely be at brainshock, you should have mentioned it was only 3 hours from mn. i'll be winning teams with fino, don't worry about it.
I'm pretty sure Atomsk is going, and I'm teaming with him.

So idk what you're talking about ;). I plan to see you then! Get a Luigi cupcake!

BSP

Smash Legend
I got 17th
I'm doing it wrong then...Good job though, and next time, make top 16:)

guys what do you do when you feel like you can't use a character well anymore? I'm not really sure what to do...I like Luigi, and I can deal with his annoying drawbacks, but I just lost something...I'm not sure.

I'll try to find whats missing.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
if it is still his birthday, happy birthday

on another note...something music related.
Well......Here's the story all about how our Luigis ***** upside and down and I would like to take a minute and say right here about how Luigi is prince of N-air.

HyL!

Smash Lord
dunno, KDS invited me over to go with him to it, a few days before it he says he's not going anymore and gave me like a million dumb reasons so T.T

Top Bottom