• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

WIGI

Smash Champion
woooooooah.. so i play brawl with the son of a lady i work with (he lives next door and wants to play so i do)

anything new to luigi's game i can humilate him even more with?

or is brawl still slowly dying and nothing new is happening..

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
What has the Luigi boards become?! lol
You missed like 5 luigi mains giving up on this game lol. Now all we do is talk about pr0n.

And I'll try hippie, but it isn't likely cuz I'm out of bday money and now I'm poor as balls. You shoulda gone to ktar and we coulda hung out there and now I'll probably leave MD and never see you and cry myself to sleep n stuff.

:(

boss8

Smash Hero
i was apart of the worst act possible.....

i was playing a fox/mk main in turney....and an ex luigi main (not gonna say any names) was encouraging the MK to continue spamming nado....as i watched luigi helplessly do nothing about this homosexual B move....

sad world we live in when a former main cheers upon mk to ****

brawl bout to be dead after apex 3

BSP

Smash Legend
Luigi is just at MK's mercy when he's in the air....and on the ground...and offstage...

:(

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Is this in accordance with the new rules? Cause the olimar social thread was changed too.

makoforce

Smash Ace

i was playing a fox/mk main in turney....and an ex luigi main (not gonna say any names) was encouraging the MK to continue spamming nado....as i watched luigi helplessly do nothing about this homosexual B move....

well no point of encouraging someone in a match they cant win

LuigiKing

Smash Lord

Gee, I wonder who those guys might have been? :laugh:

real talk shizz sucks bro

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Ironically, when I fight mk nado is the only move I know how to stop. That's the only kind of mk I know how to beat. Just upsmash nado it goes through everytime(I am almost sure it's invulnerable at one point).

BSP

Smash Legend
Luigi's head is invincible, so it'll go through everytime. Everything else though...

Famous

Smash Champion
MK ****** as always...It's all going to change once I get my vacation off of work...-1 week spent in the hyperbolic time chamber-

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yes it is, all character boards, are now required to change it to that name now sadly =/.. so expect all character boards to change it =/
You can have the social thread with the title beginning like that, but then add on funny things. That's what I do for Ness'.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Gee, I wonder who those guys might have been? :laugh:

real talk shizz sucks bro
theyre names are.......IT STARTS WITH A "J" AND "N"

lolololool

You can have the social thread with the title beginning like that, but then add on funny things. That's what I do for Ness'.
oh really? i didn't read clearly, i was in college class hah, my bad. but thanks for the heads up bro!

Top Bottom