• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario "whatever" thread

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Get your spammy steak **** out of this topic. Lucario's a vegetarian.

Pit's not too bad. It's pretty even for us. We can get past the spam and fight him mid range very well, he has a better close range game.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Get your spammy steak **** out of this topic. Lucario's a vegetarian.

Pit's not too bad. It's pretty even for us. We can get past the spam and fight him mid range very well, he has a better close range game.
Get your vegetables out of this topic. Lucario's a spamitarian.

Anyway, does Lucario have any good matchups? I haven't heard of any case where Lucario owns or gets owned, and it seems like every character board wants their matchups more even than they really are.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Lucario sucks.:laugh:
GET OUT! >=O
10jks
Get your vegetables out of this topic. Lucario's a spamitarian.

Anyway, does Lucario have any good matchups? I haven't heard of any case where Lucario owns or gets owned, and it seems like every character board wants their matchups more even than they really are.
Of course he does, though he doesn't have any that are massively for/against him. I'm fairly confident that after we're complete, no matchup will be more than 65:35 or 35:65.
Check our matchup thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176912

Also, Lucario is totally a vegetarian. I don't think any pokemon eats meat... From any episode of pokemon I've seen or any bit of pokemon-anything I've read, I've never seen/read about any pokemon eating meat.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Hi thar Kitamerby, can we get along for now? I don't wanna own your *** again in a Sonic vs Lucario discussion. (=<

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Ok, enough.

Both sides, quit your flaming and 1) move on. 2) move the hell on or 3) leave while moving on.

This goes for both LUCARIO'S and SONIC'S.
And if you kiddies can't move on, we can just get ppl kicked, making people very unhappy. Take it to PM's or something.

No body wants your flaming. Except maybe you yourself.
-t2

*edit
This was a total waste of 1,100th post.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Nah that's just you. I actually kinda like pokemon stadium because while it can block spammy projectiles (pit that mofo), aura sphere is chargable and can be used whenever you like. I don't normally use arua sphere to camp anyways. I just chuck one in there mid range and it screws 'em big time. Sometimes I camp though.... sometimes....

...But imagine..... our blue fire with your steak? We could each become god tier!
I was playing Sonic. No camping to be had+I suck with Lucario+playing a Sonic main=death

Also, Lucario is totally a vegetarian. I don't think any pokemon eats meat... From any episode of pokemon I've seen or any bit of pokemon-anything I've read, I've never seen/read about any pokemon eating meat.
Go West Young Meowth.(fav ep.) A gang of street Meowth steal meat. Specifically chicken IIRC

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I was playing Sonic. No camping to be had+I suck with Lucario+playing a Sonic main=death

Go West Young Meowth.(fav ep.) A gang of street Meowth steal meat. Specifically chicken IIRC
Terios, man you like when thru a total avatar/ sig make-over.
Looks gewd.
-t2

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
GET OUT! >=O
Of course he does, though he doesn't have any that are massively for/against him. I'm fairly confident that after we're complete, no matchup will be more than 65:35 or 35:65.
Check our matchup thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176912

1: The only way your going to get a 80:20 situation is a higher tier char against C. Falcon or Ganon, lol. Of course, we do have our heavy advantage against ZSS.
2: He eats flame. Flamers, pyrotechnics, you name it, he eats it. That means Sonics who are flaming: He's after u.
ಠ_ಠ

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
1: The only way your going to get a 80:20 situation is a higher tier char against C. Falcon or Ganon, lol. Of course, we do have our heavy advantage against ZSS.
2: He eats flame. Flamers, pyrotechnics, you name it, he eats it. That means Sonics who are flaming: He's after u.
ಠ_ಠ
I was thinking more about the lack of a 70:30 or 30:70.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Terios, man you like when thru a total avatar/ sig make-over.
Looks gewd.
-t2

Thank ya. ^_^

Demon Kirby made the sig for me. The pic was by Lightning Duchess of deviantART(I didn't get permission so I'm plugging her anytime the pic is mentioned. ^_^ I didn't ask so it's not like I was told NO......)

Urfbownd64

Smash Cadet
Hi, everyone how has it been without me well I must say it has been quite boring here on smashboards without the lucario chatroom *sigh* So have you been bored? Have you ever played Yume Nikki? Is this off-subject?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Hi, everyone how has it been without me well I must say it has been quite boring here on smashboards without the lucario chatroom *sigh* So have you been bored? Have you ever played Yume Nikki? Is this off-subject?
Yes, I'm bored. So bored that I made my own character of the week hint. It is not the official hint, b/c there isn't one this week.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Bleh. Screw th character discussions. After Sonics... SERIOUSLY. Next thing you know they're going to say something like. I HEARD YOU CAN USE MARIO'S JAB TO KNOCK MK OUT OF HIS TORNADO AND REFLECT FALCO'S LASERZ! LET'S NOT TEST IT AND PRESENT IT AS ACCURATE INFO!

>.>

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
^^^

OMG

scary...

Well how would you like it if they said COMPLETELY wrong things? If their Lucario discussion said....

Lucario gets weaker with the more damage he gets.

No I think he gets stronger I'm not sure though.....

Nah. Definitely weaker. He'd be better with knockout moves but he kinda just has to hope the opponent kills themselves lol

So what's his strongest attack? Like... 7 percent?

You'd be pretty pissed right?

The only difference is that Sonic is ACTUALLY bad. But they said such BLATANTLY wrong things. It's like..... we're supposed to trust THEM as the most knowledgeable in Smash? If you're going to host a discussion it'd be nice to test some BASIC stuff. Hell. I'd pick up that character for the week leading up to the discussion AT LEAST. When you don't know the difference between a special attack and a dash attack just... ugh.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Woo, thats what makes the people here so much fun.

23% or less dont know enough of what they are talking about to make it fully true.
7% or less actually know completely what they are talking about.
70% and more are just stupid, and say anything that is on their mind.

Welcome to smashboards, enjoy your stay.
-t2

TK Wolf

Smash Ace

23% or less dont know enough of what they are talking about to make it fully true.

-t2
*is probably in the 23%* ;_;

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero

-t2

You just expect more from the BRoom.....

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Yeah, Infzy had johns about that too, last night. His Sonic is amazing now.

We're, like, rivals. We always have to get at least a Best of 3 or 5 with Lucario VS Sonic every Smashfest :D
Sadly, last night it was my Fox VS Sonic. And then some Wolf :3

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Ok guys, Its crunch time again.

I have a major problem, and its called math grade.

Before you judge me, I have a weighted 3.43 GPA and have nothing under A's and B's. In past years, If I got a C in math I did summer school for it, and would get A's.

This year is the only time I have had an F this long ever. The teacher is crappy, but no Johns.
So, its time again I set things straight.

I will not be on as much, both here and the IRC. I will be on, but I have to work on this.
Sorry.
-t2

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Awww, :( I didn't even know you either. :( You should eat some steak t2, they help boost your grade. :) Or ask asians, lol.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
:( Just when I finally got back into the habit of doing HW B4 Play and coming back here a bit.
Hope you can get that math grade up ted T_T I know how you feel. I got a bad grade in English a
few weeks back and I got my comp suspended for a week and 2 days.

eh... but to get on topic [I never thought I'd ever say those words here :(]
IF MK gets the Banhammer how will that affect Lucario? it means a rise in G&W & Marth
both of which are bad match-ups [the former harder then the latter] TL will rise in popularity
and I'm quite sure a bunch of other characters will too. I don't think it'll effect Lucario too badly,
I can see it discouraging People to pick up Lucario but I believe it won't affect the mains toooo much.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Hmm... does Lucario have any bad low/mid tier matchups? With MK gone there might be a rise in low/mid mains. OS mentioned a great Mario that switched to MK to beat MK. With MK gone people wouldn't have to worry about him as much so I see a great shift in tiers happening if MK is banned.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
If anything, It will boost Lucario's stats.
Because now more ppl are going back to the character they actually like, meaning more low tier characters.
But then this can also mean that someone that is low tier or medium tier, might go up ( I dont like using that word,"tier")

So the character rankings will change.
-t2

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
If anything, It will boost Lucario's stats.
Because now more ppl are going back to the character they actually like, meaning more low tier characters.
But then this can also mean that someone that is low tier or medium tier, might go up ( I dont like using that word,"tier")

So the character rankings will change.
-t2
Nobody dislikes Meta Knight

He's probably the funnest character in the game to play as.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Where is that "Proverbs" guy to make a poetic analogy of Lucario to a still pool of water in the mind, to compare both in tranquility and stability despite the storm raging outside?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Hmm... does Lucario have any bad low/mid tier matchups? With MK gone there might be a rise in low/mid mains. OS mentioned a great Mario that switched to MK to beat MK. With MK gone people wouldn't have to worry about him as much so I see a great shift in tiers happening if MK is banned.
Nobody below high/top tier has MK as his or her worst matchup. In fact, with MK gone, the low tiers will probably become even MORE rare due to the overabundance of Dedede, Marth, Falco, and GnW. MK keeps the top tiers in check.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
The funnest character to play as is TL.
You know why?
Hold a Bomb, let it tick, and then d-taunt.

Instant funny.
And the shanagians you can do with the bombs. More instant funny.
-t2
Agreed, besides the idea of "fart activated mine" with Wario/Snake combo, TL's bomb stuff is fun.

Browny

Smash Hater
pfft, landing a ganon dair-dair-usmash for 66% in 2 seconds in the most fun that can be had in brawl

tedward2000

Smash Champion
4 CF's , Double Damage, Soccerballs, 20 stock, Norfair.

Go.
You have not played brawl till you have played that.

Mind you let those other people be friends of yours, its better that way.
-t2

Top Bottom