• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
I originally mained Marf in Melee, but then moved to Falco and Falcon.

I'll post that pic tomorrow I guess. Kind of picked up EO2 on the way home from the library and now I am addicted to it. Currently grinding my Hexers. Just spam me with messages on AIM tomorrow in case I forget from being engrossed in this game. ^_^

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I mained Mewtwo for a long time. Then I realized i was pretty at him, and went back to Pikachu. Later, I realized that it was OK to be inept at Mewtwo, because he is pretty much the worst-tiered character in melee. I used Mewtwo a little in the late-melee scene, but I'm pretty much a Pikachu mainer until I find a character I'm better at.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I mained Mr. Game & Watch in Melee. Close enough, right?

Kinda funny that I don't like him as much after he's gone from bottom tier to top tier. Maybe because Lucci and MK are just too badass and he won't fit in with them.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
I mained m2. But then again i was never any good. Didn't have a GC so i had to play on my friends.

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
I didn't have Melee...:(

Still in all honesty I probably would have mained DK or Link as those were my main two for SSB64.

Anyone remember when they first played SSB?

I was pretty blown away by how they managed to get all the great Nindy characters in one fighting game.

However, I was about six or seven at the time. Therefore, DK's Down B was the ultimate hax along with Fox's laser as well as only unlocking Jigglypuff due to me not knowing how to unlock Falcon/Luigi/Ness.

Ah, fun times were had when we spent ages trying to beat Normal Mode with DK without losing a single life in under 3 minutes in order to 'unlock Diddy Kong'. Was pretty annoyed when it never worked.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Soz for the low picture quality -- I can't get a good picture with the low lighting in my room and I'm too lazy to walk across the house.

And, of course, the front is the regular text.

Thinking of getting a second with the text on the back and the pic on the front. Then I can switch shirts and everyone'll be "WTF!? I THOUGHT THE PIC USED TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE!?!?" and I can laugh as people get confused by the magic Lucario t-shirt.

Timbers

check me out
OMG Azen commented.
Chill, lol. He's a really cool guy, but this rabid fanboyism is old, and I know most people are scared of it.
YES
Soz for the low picture quality -- I can't get a good picture with the low lighting in my room and I'm too lazy to walk across the house.

And, of course, the front is the regular text.

Thinking of getting a second with the text on the back and the pic on the front. Then I can switch shirts and everyone'll be "WTF!? I THOUGHT THE PIC USED TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE!?!?" and I can laugh as people get confused by the magic Lucario t-shirt.
Oh God Nuro, that's too fricken awesome.

Also magic Lucario shirt idea is gold.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Hi guys, im back, kinda.
And guess what happens when Milln's computer dies? He gets the shirt thing worked out.
Now I won't be able to get mine for a while. =(

-t2

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys, im back, kinda.
And guess what happens when Milln's computer dies? He gets the shirt thing worked out.
Now I won't be able to get mine for a while. =(

-t2

WHY? We NEED those shirts. How are we gonna prove our awesomeness without them??
Milln could steal his friend's computer, or just go to a Lanhouse

Too true Nodrak.

I agree with Azen. I played Marth in Melee, and Lucario feels very much like the old Marth did to me. I like it.

Soooo...I haven't been in here in a while, so does anyone wanna tell me what's going on with these shirts? Are you going to get a bunch of them Nurotasama(unless someone else is getting them) and then sell them to us guys on the Lucario boards? That's the vibe I seem to be getting from people.

Milln

Smash Champion
I'm workin' on the shirts. Mine's on its way and I just want to verify that it doesn't suck before I release it for you guys. Nuro got his early because he said he was leaving for somewhere in a couple weeks so he'd actually get his late by the time he got back.

Milln

Smash Champion

-t2
My computer obviously couldn't handle the absolute win that the shirt exudes, even over the internet.

(Double post, but it needed to be addressed by itself)

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Soooo...I haven't been in here in a while, so does anyone wanna tell me what's going on with these shirts? Are you going to get a bunch of them Nurotasama(unless someone else is getting them) and then sell them to us guys on the Lucario boards? That's the vibe I seem to be getting from people.
Well Infi made the shirt using zazzle and decided he was cheap and didn't get the 2 day shipping for $9 more (IF YOU HAD DONE THAT YOU WOULD'VE GOTTEN THE SHIRT BEFORE THE TOURNY!), so he ended up putting up a version of it for me to use. I ended up switching out the Lucario image for a higher quality one, changing the name, colours, font, sizes, etc. a bit for mine and ordered it with 2 day shipping.

Milln

Smash Champion
Well Infi made the shirt using zazzle and decided he was cheap and didn't get the 2 day shipping for $9 more (IF YOU HAD DONE THAT YOU WOULD'VE GOTTEN THE SHIRT BEFORE THE TOURNY!), so he ended up putting up a version of it for me to use. I ended up switching out the Lucario image for a higher quality one, changing the name, colours, font, sizes, etc. a bit for mine and ordered it with 2 day shipping.
Hey. stfu. You changed everything on it so you insta-fail.

I'm still confused...

We order the shirt ourselves? From whatever site that was...uberprints or whatever? If that's the case, then how do you find that specific shirt?

EDIT: What kind of shirt did you guys use to make your own? There's a bunch of choices, like Gildan ultra cotton or Hanes Beefy or American Apparel Fine Jersey. Which one?

So I'm thinking of making a shirt with Lucario in it with the moon. The wording would be something to the effect of describing how Lucario is actually a warewolf. Bet no one saw that one coming! I'm totally kidding. I don't think I could do that to the cute fuzzy fiery aerials Luca.

Milln

Smash Champion
I just realized I have a Wii. Internet Channel ftw. I can stilltalk to you guys! <3 In short bursts.

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
>_> Lucario shirts? Win.

Also hey Milln, remember me? And to the rest of you, hi - I'm using Lucario now. (Needed another secondary, since Marth and Kirby both have rather unfavorable matchups against Meta Knight...plus Lucario is win anyways.)

>=D

~Trexxen

Milln

Smash Champion
>_> Lucario shirts? Win.

Also hey Milln, remember me? And to the rest of you, hi - I'm using Lucario now. (Needed another secondary, since Marth and Kirby both have rather unfavorable matchups against Meta Knight...plus Lucario is win anyways.)

>=D

~Trexxen
Sup Trexx. Why weren't you at Kumite? >o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom