• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Probably heroes of newerth. Dota's better. By the same token though, regular wcIII ladder's better than both. You play, kyle?

Dude, I used to play WCIII. We should get really good together. It was an amazing game.

Also, Arcrazia, can I have a ride to New Iberia with you guys?

And Hyro, is it alright if I show up to your place for the beer fest at like 10ish? There's an amazing metal concert for this band that I've been wanting to see.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyro, can I ride with you guys?
You'd have to ask arc.

I'm gonna ask to go to HyRo's this weekend today. Any advice on how I should word this exactly, so I get a yes to go? I dk how my mom will react, but I think she'll only wonder how I'll get there.

Edit: What kinda food/snacks will be there? Everyones talkin bout drinks, but isn't there gonna be food?
It's whatever you guys bring drinkswise. Food...nope. But there's a Burger King not too far from from here. People can just leave, eat and comeback.

U guys willing to wait til ~530? I have to drop my gf off at the airport at 5.
I dunno about that. Tourneys 2 hours away in Lafayette so we'd be really late if we left at 5:30

Dude, I used to play WCIII. We should get really good together. It was an amazing game.

Also, Arcrazia, can I have a ride to New Iberia with you guys?

And Hyro, is it alright if I show up to your place for the beer fest at like 10ish? There's an amazing metal concert for this band that I've been wanting to see.
Yeah you just miss two brawl tournies.

Okay guys, schedule for Saturday is starting to look like this:

We start with Brawl Singles. 12:00 signups and friendlies, 1:00 we begin

Brawl Low Tiers/Brawl Randoms/Brawl +/Brawl Secondaries starts after singles. We'll take a vote on what people want to do out of these 4 events.

After Lee and Katie show up, we'll start Brawl Doubles.

Finally, we'll have our Texas Hold Em tournament. This **** is gonna be toooo fun. I haven't played Hold em in soooo long and I can't wait to see how people are. Hopefully we'll play make another pot after the first game in case people want to play again.

Drinking will start at noon when people show up to whenever. Try not to get WASTED wasted, that's no fun. If we DO have beer pong, we'll have a setup going on the whole time. The thing is, I don't have that big of a table, and even then, I'm using it for TV's and later in the day for Poker. 60 inch bigass tv can be on the whole time, you guys can watch whatever (football game?)

For people coming, for the first half of the day, I mainly want this to be about smash. Around the time when Poker gets started, you guys can use the TV's for whatever you want. Games, movies, etc.

I don't think theres no neighbors below us...but just in case, don't get TOO rowdy. So like...only rules would be:

Don't stomp (just in case)
Don't puke
Don't go in my bed
Parents room is off limits (this MIGHT change if we reeeally need more space.)

WE NEED SETUPS :(

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Don't puke
That's hilarious.

Btw, now YOU wanna team with me? I'm so confused! First I barely even do teams, now people won't get off my **** to team with me! WTF? :laugh: Srsly, who is teaming with me this weekend?

Get on Skype or AIM or whatever. I miss you. :love:

BUT I AINT BI. U GAY.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Wait, I can be there earlier in the day for the tournies, then go to the show, and come back. I wouldn't want to drink before the show though because I plan on breaking someone's knee caps. But would that mean there wouldn't be any beer left when I came back?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
You'd have to ask arc.

It's whatever you guys bring drinkswise. Food...nope. But there's a Burger King not too far from from here. People can just leave, eat and comeback.

I dunno about that. Tourneys 2 hours away in Lafayette so we'd be really late if we left at 5:30

Yeah you just miss two brawl tournies.

Okay guys, schedule for Saturday is starting to look like this:

We start with Brawl Singles. 12:00 signups and friendlies, 1:00 we begin

Brawl Low Tiers/Brawl Randoms/Brawl +/Brawl Secondaries starts after singles. We'll take a vote on what people want to do out of these 4 events.

After Lee and Katie show up, we'll start Brawl Doubles.

Finally, we'll have our Texas Hold Em tournament. This **** is gonna be toooo fun. I haven't played Hold em in soooo long and I can't wait to see how people are. Hopefully we'll play make another pot after the first game in case people want to play again.

Drinking will start at noon when people show up to whenever. Try not to get WASTED wasted, that's no fun. If we DO have beer pong, we'll have a setup going on the whole time. The thing is, I don't have that big of a table, and even then, I'm using it for TV's and later in the day for Poker. 60 inch bigass tv can be on the whole time, you guys can watch whatever (football game?)

For people coming, for the first half of the day, I mainly want this to be about smash. Around the time when Poker gets started, you guys can use the TV's for whatever you want. Games, movies, etc.

I don't think theres no neighbors below us...but just in case, don't get TOO rowdy. So like...only rules would be:

Don't stomp (just in case)
Don't puke
Don't go in my bed
Parents room is off limits (this MIGHT change if we reeeally need more space.)

WE NEED SETUPS :(

BEER CANCELING IS STRICTLY ENCOURAGED
fixed. :bee:

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'll be at Dibbz tonight at around 7pm. Anyone going to come...?
I was thinking about heading over there too, since fall break just started for me and all that stuff. Of course there's the you play brawl and I play melee thing, but I'm sure we can figure something out.

I have that as well. It's still pretty fun.
People need to hook me up with some bnet names, that's what's up. I'm online all the time. Freddy plays too, though he's not online too often anymore. I definitely need someone to play 2v2 ladder with though, as I'm pretty much carrying the guy I play with now and I think we've probably reached the ceiling of how good we're going to get.

Hyro

Smash Lord
That's hilarious.

Btw, now YOU wanna team with me? I'm so confused! First I barely even do teams, now people won't get off my **** to team with me! WTF? :laugh: Srsly, who is teaming with me this weekend?

Get on Skype or AIM or whatever. I miss you. :love:

BUT I AINT BI. U GAY.
Well couple of reasons.

1. Roni has you at Newberia.

2. Lee has Kates at beerfest.

3. Someone needs to beat Lee and Kates.

Sudai get off Jnig, he's overage

-Ran

Smash Master
I've never had an issue with playing Melee [at the minimum it helps with spacing], though if Brawl players come I'll switch over to that.

Sudai

Stuff here
Hyro, you won't beat Lee and Katie if you team with JNig. You're getting dead last no matter who you team with!

JNig, c'mon. Who made you crazy this past weekend? ;D

Pritch

Smash Lord
Cool. I'm trying to get up with avery to see if he'd be down to play as well (do you highschool people have fall break this week or does yours start next?) and I'll probably end up hitting up a few others too, so maybe we can get some kind of mini fest happening. I don't suppose any of you cool baton rouge people wanna come down and hang?

EDIT: I'll probably not be there till 8 or 9:00 (probably closer to 9:00) if I go, since some friends of mine are playing a show on campus and I'll probably stay for at least the first set of that.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Oh gawd...

No dubs at NOOBeria, just singles UNLESS: I'll ask one thing: Can we still do doubles for the people that show up early. Say, start doubles at 5, that way when singles gets started around 6 or 7, doubles will be mostly finished.

So uh, I guess I should schedule my doubles partners for this month, lol.

Sudai, you forget, I've ALWAYS been crazy, I just never really showed it. And it was a collaborative effort with Lee and Roni.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
Curlz you won't do **** son.

And guys, I would go, but Seiya is calling. And beer pong. And this extremely attractive girl I've been talking to.

Sorry. :(

R0NI!!! It's the one from the gas station!
dat bich was smexy.
<3 r0ni, gettin a gallon daiquiri for hyro's.

you can leave a chick alone for 2~3 weekends before they get fed up and leave or someone else scoops them up fyi.

edit: anyone wanna give me ride to newberia on friday?
i cant wait =D

Justin, just team with me at Hyro's, I don't have a team mate and I most likely won't be drinking so I won't suck. lol
jnigs teaming with me.

ALSO, i moved home, quit canes. and play WoW again, someone get on that with me.

Sudai

Stuff here
Booh at JNig being taken already. lol. Well I still wanna team with you some time.

Oh, and JNig, I never knew you were crazy. That does explain why it was so easy to turn you crazy. XD

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
In the event that we do team, Sudai, would you go ROB or MK?

And I'm Arcrazyia's brother; we were born with crazyiness. For those of you who've seen our little bro (Garrett), you know exactly what I mean.

Sudai

Stuff here
omg I remember Garrett. I loooovvvveeedddd that little kid. In a non-homo way AND in a homo way. <.<

JNig, it would really depend on the match-up and who we're playing against.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Is the entrance fee $10 or is the singles fee 10? I'm confused.

And go Yankees!!
The entry for singles has been bumped up to $10 unless we end up doing doubles at the tournament friday. If we do doubles, then entry will be $5 each ($10 per team)

Wait, I can be there earlier in the day for the tournies, then go to the show, and come back. I wouldn't want to drink before the show though because I plan on breaking someone's knee caps.
Bust that douche's mouth open for me.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Roni, I thought you were teaming with Jnig at Newberia???

Hmmm...Cyphus if they do team, you should team with me! (why'd i forget about cyphus...)

Curlz

Smash Lord
JNig, don't team with Hyro if he's drunk. I'm sure you remember how badly he plays when he's drunk.

Lol, sorry Hyro.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Yeah, I rofl'd pretty hard too, Vaughn. XP And don't apologize for BK's pain on me, it was my idea, remember? Lol.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
lolwtf. i didnt know I was teaming with lee. you cant beat us hyro;) i love jnig now LOL hes too funny. r0ni my best friend

i love the way sudai goes WOOWOOWOO lmfao <3 LA so much:)

Hyro

Smash Lord
lolwtf. i didnt know I was teaming with lee. you cant beat us hyro;) i love jnig now LOL hes too funny. r0ni my best friend

i love the way sudai goes WOOWOOWOO lmfao <3 LA so much:)
That's why I wanna team with jnig. So Lee can chase him all day while I beat on you. Dammmnn:lick:

Top Bottom