• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
Yo baby, wasup? I had way too much fun before and after HOMO HOBO, but not so much during. I'm gonna **** this weekend, and next weekend, but not the weekend after that (it's melee duh). I'ma go on a fckin tear. In doubles, too. I've decided to take dubs much more seriously so be afraid. You wanna MM? You can have it, only if you have enough rupees $1-5. My Wario vs. watevs. Bring it. It doesn't have to wait till LasT. Just don't be too drunk at Hyro's. This October will be remembered as the month that JNig reigned supreme!
What the hell did you guys do to Justin!? =D

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Everyone shall give in to the CRAZY!

Curlz, is newberia going to have doubles first? I may not make it til 6 or 7.

Curlz

Smash Lord
It seems most OoT people won't be able to make it in time for tourny start. I may make doubles first. But I am worried about time.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Icemann, I have my reasons.

Flounda I wanna say is between 19 - 22.
Meta is a senior in high school. So I would say 17/18.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I watched wrestling one time. Just one time. I sighed and didn't watch it ever again. Seriously it's so bad.

If you want wrestling but better? Go read/watch One Piece. You'll see lots of characters with lots of different abilities and uniqueness to them.

And Justin poops stars. Welcome to the party. >=)

'V'

Smash Lord
Kinda short notice, huh Ran?

In other news, our stupid old apartment situation just gets dumber every time. ****it, Phil...

-Ran

Smash Master
Short notice is how we roll in Nola. =D I'm not expecting much since the kiddos are in school now.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok first off let's talk about JNig.

1. He's always been crazy.

2. I'm gonna **** you Jnig, at every tourney I see you at this month.

3. WTF 17 AT HOBO 19 TIED WITH DMG LOLOL UR IDOL TOO GOOD!!!1111

Ok, now about me adding TEXAS HOLD EM to the event on the 10th.

Someone else needs to bring some chips (not plastic ******s) just in case I don't have enough. For people who want to come to play poker...just remember that poker is gonna be a later event after we play a lot of brawl. So you'll probably be sitting around waiting for a long time. And the apartment isn't too big. I'm gonna be cranking up the AC tho.

Make sure you know how to play Texas hold em before you join btw lol. We'll do like 5 dollar buy in.

Oh and someone needs to bring Tio. Or maybe I can get it on this mac right here and someone can do it. Or teach me.

And I need setups.

**** I hope this tourney works out lolol

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hyro, are you gonna be here friday?

Edit: I also have a complete poker kit with chips of 5 colors, a dealer chip, cards, dice for Craps, and a carrying case. I could let you borrow it for your party thing. If you're coming to newberia I can just give it to you there. Just give it back the next time I'm in NOLA (October 24).

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
How many TVs are gonna be there? I ain't missin the LSU-UF game, I don't care how much Brawl is goin on. Oh, and I'm down for Hold'em, though I'm not too good. And how much do you figure strippers cost? Or do you think Sudai would do it for the right amount? This better be ****in ballin if I'm missin the biggest tailgatin event of the year.

Sudai

Stuff here
If someone pays for my singles entry, I'll give them a private show. ;]

I'm about making Texas Hold 'Em $10 buy ins, but that's prolly something we should decide on that night.

Hyro

Smash Lord
How many TVs are gonna be there? I ain't missin the LSU-UF game, I don't care how much Brawl is goin on. Oh, and I'm down for Hold'em, though I'm not too good. And how much do you figure strippers cost? Or do you think Sudai would do it for the right amount? This better be ****in ballin if I'm missin the biggest tailgatin event of the year.
We got a 60 inch big ****ing hd tv and we're not playing brawl on it so you guys can watch whatever the hell you want

10 sounds better but we'll see that day.

Pritch

Smash Lord
If someone pays for my singles entry, I'll give them a private show. ;]

I'm about making Texas Hold 'Em $10 buy ins, but that's prolly something we should decide on that night.
I'm inexperienced/probably bad at hold 'em so I prefer the $5 buy in, but that's just me.

Top Bottom