• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Ok Hyro, but if you can't **** me in Brawl, do you mean you're gonna **** me IRL? That's kinda scary... How about I bring my laptop with Tio, put Tio on your Mac, and show you how to use Tio.

Thanks for bragging on my behalf guys. Like I said, too nice. ;)

Ice Mann, I like the way you think.

I forgot, who's teaming with me this weekend? Is Roni teaming with me in Laffy, then Lee at Hyro's? Or was it the other way around? Or were we talking about LasT?

eet

Smash Ace
jnig we should double wario team. itd be pro. and : ( @ vaughn

and I wanna get into brawl but i dont have a wii so BR brawlers should txt me when yall play. (lol what a mistake)

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hey vaughn, you should at LasT 4 to the first page.

Hey Sudai,

1vs1 (low tier)

1: Bored===Ike
2: Lee Martin===Ike/Falcon

get at me

Sudai

Stuff here
Why do I need to get at you for that, Hyro? lol

As for ****** girls between 16-21.....I hope you're talking about months, not years. Otherwise you're just ****ing sick dude....sick....

Hyro

Smash Lord
Why do I need to get at you for that, Hyro? lol

As for ****** girls between 16-21.....I hope you're talking about months, not years. Otherwise you're just ****ing sick dude....sick....
On the livestream I'm like Bored beat Lee and you were like no, Lee won low tier and he fought inui in grand finals you *******. I said wtf. You said lolnoob. I cried.

Who's crying now!!!?!1:(

r0ni

Smash Cadet
1- im going to **** everyones **** except lee this weekend. also, me and jnig will **** everyone in teams, lata

Esca

Smash Champion
Curlz you won't do **** son.

And guys, I would go, but Seiya is calling. And beer pong. And this extremely attractive girl I've been talking to.

Sorry. :(

R0NI!!! It's the one from the gas station!

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
1- im going to **** everyones **** except lee this weekend. also, me and jnig will **** everyone in teams, lata
<3 r0ni, gettin a gallon daiquiri for hyro's.

Curlz you won't do **** son.

And guys, I would go, but Seiya is calling. And beer pong. And this extremely attractive girl I've been talking to.

Sorry. :(

R0NI!!! It's the one from the gas station!
you can leave a chick alone for 2~3 weekends before they get fed up and leave or someone else scoops them up fyi.

edit: anyone wanna give me ride to newberia on friday?

Jackets

Smash Rookie
I play dota on and off now and again. I would like to try Heroes of Newerth though.

Absolut Zero

Smash Rookie
ShyGuy could **** all of you at poker!!!
most probly, I have alot of online experience and some professional experience... Ive read like 10 poker books, I have great instincts, great mindgames, i can get reads on people..... I know all the tricks, I can recognize patterns... trap,bluff,call bluffs,checkraise,put pressure on the opponent, play the player... i like my chances

Absolut Zero

Smash Rookie
Im going to this relationship workshop class. Its like me and a bunch of old people. My homework is I have to flirt with someone....wtf kind of homework is that.

This class which my "doctor" reccomended me go to is a total joke. its bassicly this hot young attractive woman trying to tell old fat ugly people how to meet people.

The class should only be like 1 minute long....Everyone goes to class and the teacher says "this **** is a whole lot easier when you look like i do".....class over

Hyro

Smash Lord
LasT 4 is in November, Hyro. This is the October calendar... I'll add it when it gets closer to next month.

And way to spell "add", n00b... :chuckle:
;O ;(

<3 r0ni, gettin a gallon daiquiri for hyro's.

you can leave a chick alone for 2~3 weekends before they get fed up and leave or someone else scoops them up fyi.

edit: anyone wanna give me ride to newberia on friday?
you should come with me and arc

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I'm gonna ask to go to HyRo's this weekend today. Any advice on how I should word this exactly, so I get a yes to go? I dk how my mom will react, but I think she'll only wonder how I'll get there.

Edit: What kinda food/snacks will be there? Everyones talkin bout drinks, but isn't there gonna be food?

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about just making the tournament friday singles only and making the entry $10. Since most people are gonna be late I'll make it start around 6 or 7.

'V'

Smash Lord
For FRIDAY:

I have a TV in my car, so I can only bring two other people with me. I have JNig confirmed. Sudai and Nick are still deciding. Let me know soon, guys. Please..?

Probably not going to go on Saturday.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
Im going to this relationship workshop class. Its like me and a bunch of old people. My homework is I have to flirt with someone....wtf kind of homework is that.

This class which my "doctor" reccomended me go to is a total joke. its bassicly this hot young attractive woman trying to tell old fat ugly people how to meet people.

The class should only be like 1 minute long....Everyone goes to class and the teacher says "this **** is a whole lot easier when you look like i do".....class over
Go do it then, flirt with someone. Why the **** not, you can't really function in the real world if your to scared to talk to people.

Top Bottom