• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
JNig, just make everyone that wants to team with you enter a round robin tourney. Winner teams with you. :p

RickyB, prolly not long. It'd be a perma-ban too, though.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Doin that trash talk. IDK WHO TO TEAM WITH! AHHHHH!!!!! :crazy:
too bad i called teams with him last week . fogats. =D team name,

we are to crazy, as good is to butthole hahaha

Bomber7

Smash Hero
........ I can't believe I'm even up at this ****ing hour posting.

Got woken up by my delusional dad 2 minutes ago, he called me by my uncle's name and asked me to take him to the doctor and assumed it was Friday. Got I'm pissed and now the anger is causing my stomach to hurt more due to stress to my stomach. **** you stomach.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Everyone should just SHUT - UP and die. Life is better than this thread.

Edit: WTF did I miss? Who called dibbs on a ride with me up to newberia? OH, I just checked my bank account and all of you better have gas money, meaning $10 or don't go.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
It's still in the air of whether I'm attending either of these, but if I do....be ready! I refuse to take any **** from anyone. If I die, I'm goin down with a fight! I think I know how to tell my mom about this, her only concern will just be how will I get there.

-Ran

Smash Master

Edit: WTF did I miss? Who called dibbs on a ride with me up to newberia? OH, I just checked my bank account and all of you better have gas money, meaning $10 or don't go.
I did. Jiovanni won't be able to make it since he has to drop off his girlfriend at like 6pm at the airport.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I called dibbz on a ride back home after the tourney, so that means I only have to pay $5, right?

Sucks for me: I got strep throat yesterday and I have to miss an exam today because of it. Really bad timing considering mid-terms are next week... So expect me not to sound normal, but by tomorrow, I shouldn't be contagious (thank you antibiotics!), so I can still make it to the tournies this weekend.

EDIT: I am Vaughn! I was told I have a "mild case" so my symptoms could be gone as early as tomorrow. If anything, my throat will still be sore, but that's it.

DOUBLE EBIT: Brother, we paid Sudai $15 TOTAL each for gas money for HOBO, and you expect $10 for a little over 2 hours each way? For shame...

Curlz

Smash Lord
Vaughn, could you do me a favor for the tourny tomorrow?

My printer isn't working and I wanted to have a copy of the rules by each setup. Do you think you could print 9-10 copies of the rules for me? Just the rule set and the stages is all I need. It'd be much appreciated.

NiTEZ, would you like to team up if you can go to the tourny tomorrow?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
****, people are droppin like flies. Looks like you won't have to worry about space issues.

And Jio's avi is ballin.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i dont have a ride to hyros, if you still go ricky, i'd be happy to accompany you. I still dont know what lee or brelyn are specifically planning.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
When does Vaughn plan to head to New Iberia? And where does he want me to meet him and how much should I bring for gas money? And Curlz, if we do doubles, sure i'll be willing to partner with ya. I'm gonna ask my mom to go and I know how i'm gonna ask her too :D

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I've noticed that there is quite a controversy over who JNig should team up with.

Yo JNig, if I were able to attend, would you team with me? :D

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
If I'm able to come, then I get home at about 2:45. I'd need to know where to meet them and how much gas money. And depending on my situation with money, if I get the clearance to go, I'd have to choose between your thing or HyRo's

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Hey Nitez, if money's an issue for you man, I'll cover you. I mean, you barely get to go to tourneys as it is, so I don't want something like money stopping you when you get the chance.

Hyro

Smash Lord
We know life is better, we've all had for a while now. As a matter of fact, you're the new guy who just found it. And we don't have to post **** like this so that everyone knows we're not a shut in.

edit: ****, i'm an *******

Curlz

Smash Lord
If I'm able to come, then I get home at about 2:45. I'd need to know where to meet them and how much gas money. And depending on my situation with money, if I get the clearance to go, I'd have to choose between your thing or HyRo's
No offense to Hyro or anything, but the NewBeria tournament would probably be more important. I'm not just saying that because its my tourny. The turnout for it could determine if it becomes monthly/bimonthly. Hyro can always have a random party at his house.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We know life is better, we've all had for a while now. As a matter of fact, you're the new guy who just found it. And we don't have to post **** like this so that everyone knows we're not a shut in.

edit: ****, i'm an *******
can't recall really too many people who act IRL like they do on these boards. :/

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
No he can't have a party "whenever he wants." His parents are out of town this weekend, that's the situation.

You are right about NOOBeria being a bigger priority, however.

Curlz

Smash Lord
No he can't have a party "whenever he wants." His parents are out of town this weekend, that's the situation.

You are right about NOOBeria being a bigger priority, however.
I didn't mean whenever he wants, but the odds that he'll have another party like this is pretty big assuming his parents don't find out.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Hey Nitez, if money's an issue for you man, I'll cover you. I mean, you barely get to go to tourneys as it is, so I don't want something like money stopping you when you get the chance.
Thanks JNig, but that is totally up to you.

No offense to Hyro or anything, but the NewBeria tournament would probably be more important. I'm not just saying that because its my tourny. The turnout for it could determine if it becomes monthly/bimonthly. Hyro can always have a random party at his house.
This may be true in a sense, but I really want to attend both, instead of one or the other. I know either you would be cool with my decision, but i just get the feeling in my mind that the other would be a little upset that i didn't show. I don't get so many opportunities like this, so i'm sure you'd understand why i'd rather go to both.

'V'

Smash Lord
Nitez, I should be able to pick you up from wherever you want, just be ready with all of your stuff. I don't charge gas money cuz I don't care about it that much, so you don't need to worry about that. I rarely charge it.

Give me a call at (225)-485-5213 whenever you feel that you're ready.

JNig, you should give me a call as well whenever you're done.

Nick, are you going? I can fit one more, I'm sure.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Aight, thanks Vaughn. I really appreciate it! You too, JNig and you too Curlz. My inner sanctum now feels very calm and confident, I'm looking forward to this weekend.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I didn't mean whenever he wants, but the odds that he'll have another party like this is pretty big assuming his parents don't find out.
How so? To do this, they'd have to be out of state. This is literally the second time they've done this...ever.

But anyways, no nitez I wouldn't care where you'd decide to go. I'ma be at both anyways

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
How so? To do this, they'd have to be out of state. This is literally the second time they've done this...ever.

But anyways, no nitez I wouldn't care where you'd decide to go. I'ma be at both anyways
Maybe you wouldn't, but I would. This is like my first year actually going to tourneys and stuff like this, I never really knew about the Smash scene over the yrs, so that explains why I came outta nowhere. I don't get so many opportunities like this, so I'm gonna take as many as I can. And, like...this would be such a great way to spend Columbus Day weekend.

ChKn

Smash Ace
So what time does the tournament start tomorrow? I may not be able to make the 5:30 starting time.

Top Bottom