• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm tired of hype... People need time to calm down once in a while... We need hype for the rest of this month. lol

'V'

Smash Lord
This thread is so gay. It pisses me off coming in here.

Who wants to MM for LasT? I'm accepting ALL mm's.
Smash is so gay. It pisses me off trying to play it.

Anyone wanna go to Gameware Monthly 13? We'll have Mario Kart and Blazblue.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
your right about this thread, lets just go hit on hot girls at *** stations =D
Fixed

Esca can suck these balls.
How about this Esca, you fight iceman and if you lose you suck iceman's ballz

Smash is so gay. It pisses me off trying to play it.

Anyone wanna go to Gameware Monthly 13? We'll have Mario Kart and Blazblue.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
Weren't you the one welcoming Smash setups lol :laugh:

'V'

Smash Lord
Weren't you the one welcoming Smash setups lol :laugh:
You'll probably find that I'm one of the most unique smashers you'll ever meet, Nitez. I really don't like smash, but because most of the people that I know hang around and play it most of time, I'm forced to participate in it myself somewhat in order to remain somewhat social. It's pretty depressing...

More will be discussed later.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol. I am not hyped at all about this month. I can't go to melee.. It saddens me.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm not hyped about this month. I have to make sandwiches every weekend and wont be able to get off anytime for a tourny. Not even my own (well at least I plan on seeing it through which will help Meta and RJ so while they are playing I can chill in a chair and eat :p )

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Have fun this weekend guys, I'm stuck at home, waiting patiently for my Wii to return to me...because that's the only way I'll be able to play Brawl this weekend.

-Ran

Smash Master
Good games of Melee to those that came to Dibbz. At this rate I might become competent at the game.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Why nitez :(

Everyone who come on Saturday, if you wanna shower before you leave Sunday morning, you need to bring your own towels...cuz I dunno how to do laundry. K night

Absolut Zero

Smash Rookie
I would go, but i dont play smash anymore.....

Ricky i did my homework..... I was at the store and I flirted with an older woman who was married....... I said wow ur an amazing shopper, she ignored me then I said u need any help and she said no thanks.... then I said how about I pay for those groceries....she said thats sweet, then i said actually i dont have any money but when u look this good u dont need any... she laughed and roled her eyes... then I said how bout I bag ur groceries and walk u to ur car...She hesistated (i could see her getting slightly anoyed) she said no thanks....so i followed her..... She said shouldnt u be going now...I called her bluff and stayed...she said what do u want anyways, I said ummm just ur company is nice....I walked back with her to her car helping her load her grocerceies. She said so what exactley were u doing in the store? I said just browsing..... she then asked what my intentions were and I said homework... she said what kind of homework is this? I said it was to find the most beatiful woman in the world, she then pointed out she was married and had 3 kids....I asked her how long shed been married and her kids names we chatted for a few more minutes then she said its about time I get going and I said nice meeting you.....then she drove away

I only approached this woman beacause i could tell she was in a bad marriage, and was the kind of person that would put up with my antics....

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I dont understand why hyro needs plates, cuz no one's eating there.

Imma **** at Blazblue at Gameware.

^Who taught him?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Have fun this weekend guys, I'm stuck at home, waiting patiently for my Wii to return to me...because that's the only way I'll be able to play Brawl this weekend.
You're not coming today?!

or did I just read this post wrong.

Edit because I read the post in my thread.

I'll miss you NiTEZ! :[

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Guys, I'm really sorry I can't come, I was really looking forward to it and really want to, but unfortunately my mom won't allow me to travel with "strangers" or people she doesn't know. She made it seem as if it was such a huge deal and even started making "what-if" situations as if something bad would end up happening. I wasn't even allowed to give any of my opinion on the matter.

So yea, I was pissed and started thinking and decided that since we are having a Halloween tourney at the Chinese Inn and since most of us are out of school on Columbus Day(Monday), why not go over to David's and just have a casual gaming day before getting back to school. He gave me the okay for it, but all I just need is a time and atleast a head count of those who are able to come. Also, as a request of David, he ask that you please bring more than just Brawl to this thing, b/c he is a 360 user moreso than Wii. He does have ODST, Gears, and more, but it wouldn't hurt to bring more than just Nintendo to this. Also if you want to come, we may need atleast 2-3 set-ups if possible. Food can be purchased from here, although I'll check with David and see if we can bring snacks. Sorry if this post is too long for you, but long story short...

My friend David is allowing us to use one of the rooms for a Columbus Casual Gaming Day on Monday. If you're out of school, not busy, and can come, then please do and be sure not to limit things to just Nintendo. Right now, me, RJ Punch, and Bomber are planning to go. My parents may have said no to me going to yall events, but no one is stopping me from going to something this 4-day weekend.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Severe thunderstorm warning in Lafayette Parish and Vermilion Parish until 4:02pm.

Just thought I'd give people a heads up.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
wtf @ absolute's post. it really just sounded like you harassed a nice woman who's easily taken advantage of. lol
so who's going to that brawl tourney that plays melee?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So I'm out of a job that I never even to to work at. :[ I feel really sad because I was really excited to go into work for my first day today, but you know what....

LIFE ****ING DROPPED A MOTHER ****ING BOMB ON ME THIS MORNING :mad:

life johns are serious **** with me :[

I should stop whining, I'm starting to annoy myself.

Edit: NITES, I'll try to make it Monday, my sis was telling me how she doesn't want to be running all over town Monday plus my mom pushed my appointment for Spencer's to Monday so I wont get my pictures till then.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Wait, Dominic doesn't have a job? Come to Hyro's, *******.
HOLY **** THAT'S TOMORROW!

I'm gonna go kick myself cuz I already made plans after "work" regardless.

Actually I think I'll go take a nap and smother myself in my pillow; this week has not been my week.

Iceman, come to Chinese Inn on Monday, we can hang. :D

Top Bottom