• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
idk. I just noticed all my friends were doing it and i thought it was cool. If you want a timgle just go get a pic of your choice and play around on paint for a while until you get something you like. Thats what i did. It's actually kinda fun and heck it's that time of year, get in the Christmas spirit.

Edit: I suggest you give him a santa hat and change the clock around his neck to a bell.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Um, Im asking because now that it's christmas break I CAN play smash all week. As for the female thing... I'm not that great with the ladies. xD
i dunno ive got alot of **** to deal with and im in a bad situation, i dont really have time to be playing smash but if sumthing changes ill pm u....

D

Deleted member

i think you answered my question without knowing what i actually asked o.O

so avatar are now editable? they didnt used to be unless you were a mod or a power user (someone who donated money)

Redson

Smash Journeyman
So guise. Thinking bout pickin up Diddy Kong. (For my last two weeks lol) He just flows so well for me, I don't know why. I tried him in some friendlies with Bomber the other day, and had a blast. Problem is, I don't want to seem like a Cyphus poser. D:

Should I do it? y/n

(I'm still sticking with Shiek. <3 Shiek.)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Gonna have to say that in terms of general coolness, you can pretty much pick any guilty gear character not named sol or ky and they will be cooler than 99% of other fighting game characters. That's just how GG rolls.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Fine.

Gonna have to say that in terms of general coolness or uniqueness, you can pretty much pick any guilty gear character not named sol or ky and they will be cooler than 99% of other fighting game characters. That's just how GG rolls.
Better?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Gonna have to say that in terms of general coolness, you can pretty much pick any guilty gear character not named sol or ky and they will be cooler than 99% of other fighting game characters. That's just how GG rolls.
YES.

I'm liking Louisiana the more I post in here.

>___>

Smooth Criminal

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well I would post a decently funny dual kill when I played Kishukish(PT) and me(marth) on Bridge of Eldin. it was the first stock, and we did some damage and eventuially the guy on the hog came by and knocked us both in the air and I spiked his Ivy into the bomb and when it exploded we both went sliding to opposite sides opf the stage for a dual kill. >.> twas failure on my part seeing as I not only got caught up in the blast but lost that matach(I am not a good marth player: see Batto for details)

Like really I would post that match if I could I dont care if you guys lawl at me, it was a funny kill.

Sudai

Stuff here
Funny attempt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbYTm8U1v8

Additional Funny: Batto is the guy in the gray jacket.
The first two were better, imo. #2 probably the best.

Well I would post a decently funny dual kill when I played Kishukish(PT) and me(marth) on Bridge of Eldin. it was the first stock, and we did some damage and eventuially the guy on the hog came by and knocked us both in the air and I spiked his Ivy into the bomb and when it exploded we both went sliding to opposite sides opf the stage for a dual kill. >.> twas failure on my part seeing as I not only got caught up in the blast but lost that matach(I am not a good marth player: see Batto for details)

Like really I would post that match if I could I dont care if you guys lawl at me, it was a funny kill.
Brawl humor just isn't funny unless there's items or fish involved. : (

This isn't anything funny, but it is cool at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AHJhwlCUEY
That was epic. I laugh at the "A few minutes later...."

Bomber7

Smash Hero
why cant fish be an item in brawl? heck they got bannana peels in there, why not fish? It's the ultimute slap stick.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
Lmao Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sudai

Stuff here
No real epicness. I played Dissidia: Final Fantasy far too much. It was pretty fun, but nothing super awesome happened. There was one bit of awesomeness at a CiCi's on the way to the fest, but I'd rather tell you that in person, Ricky. ; )

PS, get on AIM. I need to talk to you.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Well, we had crews and I did terrible, but Esca and Lee took off 15 stocks together, too ****.

Me and Lee recorded a BUNCH of vids. I played him with Link and Wario and couple others, and he unleashes THE BEASTS on me. :(
But they were good matches, aside from the couple of three stocks he got on me, but I'm just gonna go ahead and john about Links recovery before anyone sees the vids.
But yeah those matches were a lot of fun. And I played him in melee too. His tech skill alone just jumping back into the game nearly made me **** myself. Too good.

Top Bottom