• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm gonna go to the Brawl tourney. Probably going to go all Pit.

HOLLA NOLA!

Also, is there going to be Melee around? Haven't touched that **** in a while, tried yesterday, fingers hurt.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dude, I've heard nothing but legends of Lee from all of Texas and Le_Thien so I'm expecting a lot.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
bomber is a bit bored, anyone up for some online? I dont care if anyone declines I understand i just need something to kill this boredom.

Edit: maybe i'll go watch some GI JOE on youtube, that stuff was always funny to me.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Sweet, Sars... I've seen you post for a while, yet I've never met you. I'm pretty excited about the Dibbz tourney. =D

Also, if anyone wants to hang and play in preparation for the tourney and just to chill and hang out, I'll be at my apt Friday and Saturday like all day. I have no plans and am 100% free. Just lemme know. I'm even willing to head to NOLA to hang, just lemme know.

And Lee still too good... I don't think he has a bad character... >.>

Boo work 8-5. =(

Sudai

Stuff here
Sars, I'll play you in Melee and I'm 98% confident Lee will too. :p

Also, you will see just how god ****ed good Lee is at Brawl. He was ****wrecking with CFalcon all weekend...in Barwl. wut?

-Ran

Smash Master
Lee took my Pride card. His Falcon TOO good.

PS: I know we've been going to Texas a lot, anyone want to go check out another state's tournament sometime? I have nothing in mind. =D

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Lee Falcon RJ next tourny that he comes too which I'm sure will be the next one we have. He wants to be the best Falcon and he has to beat you, also give him some tips along the way if its possible plz =]

Bomber7

Smash Hero
>.> Redson you do realize how rediculous you're sounding rught now? It's like that time when those Meele people said that Brawl was too easy and Lee replied by asking them why wont they just come and kick all of our butts if it was so easy to them. Same situation here buddy. But if you cant go, you cant go.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023

Also, you will see just how god ****ed good Lee is at Brawl. He was ****wrecking with CFalcon all weekend...in Barwl. wut?
Lee took my Pride card. His Falcon TOO good.

PS: I know we've been going to Texas a lot, anyone want to go check out another state's tournament sometime? I have nothing in mind. =D
It's true... I saw it... >.> It really is amazing to watch though... And entertaining. ^_^

So I think I might bring some form of treat or something to the Dibbz Tourney, especially since it's looking to be a low-ish turnout... So let's take a vote:

Option 1: Regular Cake
Option 2: Cookie Cake
Option 3: Those Winn-Dixie Cupcake things that come in like packs of a billion

I'd prefer you only vote if you're gonna go, though, cuz I don't want something to win if the people who voted for it aren't even gonna be there to eat it. XP

Esca

Smash Champion
Lee, shut up man. Louisiana, please get good. =[ I wanna come back to Louisiana soon. Fest went insanely well. But guess what?

SUDAI'S MOTHER IS IN ALL ACTUALITY A HALF MEXICAN/HALF GAY MAN WITH 2 *****ES AND HORRIBLE SIDEBURNS WHO CANNOT COOK.
That is all. =]

RickyB

Smash Cadet
1: Regular Cake ftw

and um houma people (Roni Cyphus Lee J-rod Bre and any houma noobs that lurk this board) who is going to the tourney and how do you guys want to get there. car pool i am assuming. Everyone can crash at my place the night before for practice and we can ride up together or if that doesn't work we can make alternate arrangements... call text aim pm post here. lemme know

kthnx

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

Hmmm, if enough people play Melee at this Brawl tourney....I "might" go. If there is a better thing for melee at any time this week I will go to that instead. :p

Nothing to do at christmas break. wooh

RickyB

Smash Cadet
you guys realize that a cookie cake is just one big asss cookie that they cut up... into smaller pieces (aka cookies)

buy a box of chips ahoy

i vote again for 1

-Ran

Smash Master
Starting next year, I want to get back to going to Dibbz/whatever place once a week or whatever. We're too awesome to not play each other weekly. Aside from getting better ourselves, we'll be able to draw in new players as they watch us play.

Furthermore, I officially challenge Lee to a one dollar money match every weekend that I play him.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Half mexican, half gay?
So like, he could be with a man, and a woman, at the same time?
butthole good.

but yeah, I played his Falcon with my Link and he three stocked me.
It was gross.

-Ran

Smash Master
Unfortunately I don't really see it happening, since you never go to any of the tournaments, and since you're on your way out of the Smash community by the end of the year. All in all, it doesn't look like you're ever going to be able to 'call me' on the comment.

And, I mean this in the most blunt way possible. You haven't shown up to many tournaments, and I believe you stated you weren't coming to the Nola tournament, which is the only one left in this year.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Urgh, quoted for truth, I suppose. In all honesty, though, I'm very depressed about the fact that I most likely will NOT make it to Dibbz the 28th, due to the fact that my parent's wouldn't let me go anywhere. I want to, I really do. It's my last chance to prove to you guys that despite my constant failures in the past, I HAVE improved. I don't want to leave without making my mark on the community. (Which won't happen, I suppose, simply because I'm not an outstanding enough player.)

All the bad habits I had in the past, I've gotten rid of them. I don't dodge roll as much anymore, only when it's necessary for me. B, C-stick down, and C-stick up aren't the only moves in my arsenal anymore. I watched some of the videos from one of the gamewares, and I was disgusted. It was like watching some worthless no name player (Read: me) play the game.

I've also gotten to watch Bomber improve a lot. While his behavior in the boards and outside is no different from what it has been, he's become an outstanding player in comparison to how he played. He's limited the use of his bombs (Read: He uses them more efficiently. He still spams the living hell out of them.)

It's been unreal, and I wish I could end ny time in the community with a bang. But I'm just not cool enough to do so, I guess. :D

Popertop

Smash Champion
Redson, you could end it with traveling to the next huge texas event (Read: Final Smash 5) and MMing me. I might use low tier, I might not. I might even choose random. If that happens, you might be ****ed.

Edit: I'll MM anyone that challenges me. ESPECIALLY Battou. That is all.

Top Bottom