• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
<3 taylor

so im about start episode 5 but im tired as ballz..... i feel so sad for anakin watching the first 3 all the way through... the fight beetween yoda and darth sideous(sp?) was epic.... in episode 4 i was more interesed in darth vader and obi-won kenobi.....till han solo shows up and then the movie just gets awsome... luke is still a noob till he blows up the deathstar....

but ya ill either watch 5 and 6 or fall asleep

i already know what happens they fight in the snow luke trains with yoda ,darth tells luke hes his father and hes like f that....... jabathehut/ewoks luke fights vader in the end but wont kill him cuz he feels that emotional attachment... luke doesnt join darth sideos and hes like "im a jedi like my father was....sideous shocks the crap out of him till vader saves luke and throws sideous off the cliff.... luke takes off vaders mask to reveal the true person he use to be then dies thus saving him..... everyone celebrates.....
teach her to play peach, or sheik, or jiggs, or ganon; a character that doesnt require a ****ton of "spazzing out" >.>

And then slowly work her into "spazzing out"

and then teach her fox.
I lol'd. Too good. XD

So I can't go to Final Smash 5... Everyone got to schedule off for this holiday season except me and one other person. The other person's dad just went into the hospital so basically it's me me me and then her a little... And they scheduled me all weekend during FS5... It's the weekend before school starts too. So plah on that. =(

Time to hit the work horse again for me... Peace out and brush your teeth.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
I lol'd. Too good. XD

So I can't go to Final Smash 5... Everyone got to schedule off for this holiday season except me and one other person. The other person's dad just went into the hospital so basically it's me me me and then her a little... And they scheduled me all weekend during FS5... It's the weekend before school starts too. So plah on that. =(

Time to hit the work horse again for me... Peace out and brush your teeth.
='[ thats upsetting

Popertop

Smash Champion
Ok so who all is going to the fest tomorrow?
I'm just getting a re-count of heads for Louisiana.

FYI: I'm bringing Melee and Street Fighter and Guilty Gear X2, so if you want some games in that lemme know and we can get down in china town.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Do that. I can't guarantee that I'll be good competition (in fact, I can probably guarantee that I won't be good competition) but I enjoy the game and would like to get better at it.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I just lost the game. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ricky did win. Lol. Watching some **** before I head off to bed. Ya'll missin' out. =P

D

Deleted member

whats up with all the custom avatar? i want a special tingle! is that something new with swf or does it have to do with sudai being a mod?

also, mura that's exciting!

i had some other stuff to say but i forgot lol.

love everyone. (cept ricky, he just aight)

hahaha jk

Battousai780

Smash Ace
lol, y r u trying to tempt me when i already said i was quiting... plus isnt it like christmas or sumthing???

ill play on one condidition u get me sex with a female....
Um, Im asking because now that it's christmas break I CAN play smash all week. As for the female thing... I'm not that great with the ladies. xD

Top Bottom