• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Also, that sucks redson, i wish i could give you some words of advice, but you probably wouldnt listen to me.

And i dont know your situation. So, best of luck.

Oh yeah and sudai, Im def comming with you to Genesis.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
walls of text make my eyes hurt. i didn't really read, just skim'd.

from what i have gathered:

Redson quit brawl cause his parents don't love him
Battou was ***** at the age of 16 and dosent want to talke about it
Something about the catholic church brain washing people? idk, i didn't get that part
and butthole is EXTREMELY good <3

sorry guys i'm pretty fcking high... good night

Redson

Smash Journeyman

Something about the catholic church brain washing people? idk, i didn't get that part

Oh...
Oh god...

This post...

This post just made my day SO Much better. I love you, Ricky. No homo, but in a brotherly way, I LOVE YOU.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet

LOL RICKYB.

I haven't laughed this hard since sudai's IM message about batto lol.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
If it makes you feel better, I had sex because I love the girl. I wouldn't do it otherwise (I don't think... I could just stick with my right hand.) In before, "hurhur 16 year olds don't know what love is."
You are a god dam liar.

You love gay butt sex from what I was told in person from you at dibbz the other day..

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023

Ricky B, I love you. =D

Also Redson, I can respect a man who wants to better himself... I honestly didn't read everything you said but you shall be missed good sir.

Battou, you gay.

Matt, I love you too.

Vaughn, I love you most of all. While I disagree with you, as I think love does exist. I love most of the people in this thread in a friend way and I love my girlfriend in a man/woman way. =)

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Love doesn't exist.

And yeah.. Louisiana sucks indeed..

Good **** in leaving smash, Redson.
You're not safe, yet, *******. I WILL have my match before I leave, dammit.

Edit: GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE, I'm not leaving, yet! I've got the holidays to kick your *****! Thats till January 5th!

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya so i know said i was leaving the boards /thread but im fckin pissed off @ what im reading...

esca - shchitzophrenia is an illnes of the brain ive been diagnosed with... please dont bring it up again....

vauhn - love does exist....

all u teens bragging about getting laid need to be quiet..

ya,, whatever yall have fun with smash....

drugs are bad.... ive learned my lesson the hard way...

other than that....nice posts.... yall have fun..... (dont make me come back in here or whatever i dont fcink know.....)
im definetly quiting playing smash alltogether.... but should still post in this thread?????

i dunno yet.....

Redson

Smash Journeyman
ya so i know said i was leaving the boards /thread but im fckin pissed off @ what im reading...

esca - shchitzophrenia is an illnes of the brain ive been diagnosed with... please dont bring it up again....

vauhn - love does exist....

all u teens bragging about getting laid need to be quiet..

ya,, whatever yall have fun with smash....

drugs are bad.... ive learned my lesson the hard way...

other than that....nice posts.... yall have fun..... (dont make me come back in here or whatever i dont fcink know.....)
im definetly quiting playing smash alltogether.... but should still post in this thread?????

i dunno yet.....
You GET your *** back in here, god**** you. Your posts make things good. >:\

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Ricky B, I love you. =D

Also Redson, I can respect a man who wants to better himself... I honestly didn't read everything you said but you shall be missed good sir.

Battou, you gay.

Matt, I love you too.

Vaughn, I love you most of all. While I disagree with you, as I think love does exist. I love most of the people in this thread in a friend way and I love my girlfriend in a man/woman way. =)
<3 My Friend

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
You GET your *** back in here, god**** you. Your posts make things good. >:\
ya i know.....but if im not playing smash is therenreally a point...

ive already broken my habbit of playing smash but cant break my habbit of... checking the boards i should probly just leave....but too muchnof my life is in this thread....

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
If your life is in the thread then there's no reason for you to leave. I've never been a fan of IRL, I feel that if I've got online friends, then that shouldn't be any different from having IRL friends, especially if my online friends are IRL friends too. I really don't see why people feel the need to escape internet friends when that's all they have. ShyG, if this thread is such a big part of your life, then you're only making your life unnecessarily miserable by denying yourself something that makes you happy. You don't have to play smash, but you also don't have to leave all your friends as well.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
If your life is in the thread then there's no reason for you to leave. I've never been a fan of IRL, I feel that if I've got online friends, then that shouldn't be any different from having IRL friends, especially if my online friends are IRL friends too. I really don't see why people feel the need to escape internet friends when that's all they have. ShyG, if this thread is such a big part of your life, then you're only making your life unnecessarily miserable by denying yourself something that makes you happy. You don't have to play smash, but you also don't have to leave all your friends as well.
good point.....im even more stressed now with the holidays coming.... plus i have a cold... that girl i was suppose to have a date with never called....doctors prescribing me even more meds also forced me back into the mental ward....where I had to fight to get back home (and being home sucks, dont get me wrong....but these are my options lol... i feel like i have the wieght of the world on my shoulders....ill fckin make to the other side one day...my own place...gf....job....... or die trying....

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
good point.....im even more stressed now with the holidays coming.... plus i have a cold... that girl i was suppose to have a date with never called....doctors prescribing me even more meds also forced me back into the mental ward....where I had to fight to get back home (and being home sucks, dont get me wrong....but these are my options lol... i feel like i have the wieght of the world on my shoulders....ill fckin make to the other side one day...my own place...gf....job....... or die trying....
Just remember that everyone here wishes you well. In a world that offers you nothing but misfortune, it's always good to have a place where people actually care about your situation. If you completely left this thread, you'd have no one to express your feelings too, and you'd only be driven to depression. You can work toward your goals without leaving here. You may not need to post as often, but if you feel like you don't have friends outside this thread, then you definitely need to stick around.

Redson: Yeah, love does kinda suck, but that's actually people's fault. People have grown so diverse that it's hard to find two people who are truly compatible anymore. Back in the good old days of Laura Ingals Wilder, a boy could meet a girl and know they'd be happy because all the knew was "Milk the cow, farm the field, have babies." Nowadays, people know so much **** that mindsets have branched off in all sorts of ways. As diversity grows, people's attitides, goals, mindsets, lives, habits, etc. change, grow, and are created, making it harder and harder for someone to find that one other person that they match with. Love and diversity don't mix, love needs consistency, and diversity's only goal is to leave consistency behind.

****, I'm crazy. Don't think that that means that I don't like diversity, I'm just pointing out what it does to the possibility of finding true, mutual love.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Just remember that everyone here wishes you well. In a world that offers you nothing but misfortune, it's always good to have a place where people actually care about your situation. If you completely left this thread, you'd have no one to express your feelings too, and you'd only be driven to depression. You can work toward your goals without leaving here. You may not need to post as often, but if you feel like you don't have friends outside this thread, then you definitely need to stick around.
Thanks.....

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
alright ill keep posting, but if i get out of line ,sudai will have to ban me.....

so heres my plan make through all this holidays bs.... make some money online somehow....enter a poker tournament and win alot of money.... :) i think i can win.... correction i know I can win....

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
You're not safe, yet, *******. I WILL have my match before I leave, dammit.

Edit: GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE, I'm not leaving, yet! I've got the holidays to kick your *****! Thats till January 5th!
Why? What do you hope to gain by challenging me so badly? I don't even play this game anymore.. Why chase the chance so badly? Especially when you're about to leave? It's only a game..

-Ran

Smash Master
Clearly you should do it the 'Lucas' way.

1, 2, The Clone Wars Miniseries, The Clone Wars Movie, The Clone Wars Cartoon, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
alright so i dont have the clone wars stuff..... but ill watch them 1-6 / 3,4,5 are definetly the best episodes..... 1 and 2 are okay enough to keep me interseted hopefully......

Pritch

Smash Lord

6 is waaaaay better than 3. 3 was better than 1 and 2, but seriously, the new ones were all pretty bad.

Imo they go 5>4>6>*large gap* 3>1>2.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
He's just a n00b, guys. Don't even waste your time. Hell I can four stock his *** and I'm like one of the worst players around...

Yeah.

Pretty confident that's the truth...

(Do yourself a favor and doubt it.)

Smooth Criminal

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so i just finished episode 1 and basicly sucked till the end.... i dunno if im gonna make it all the way through....im hoping around episode 3 ill get more into it...

alright now u guys can go back to talking about 4 stocking eachother...

D

Deleted member

8939 jefferson hwy, apt 1301
baton rouge, la

this is where everyone plays melee. i may be going to ms for christmas but idk yet. ill keep you updated. you should get shai to come too if you're coming. i'll try to rally all the la melee people (who almost all of live in br) and we can make a night out of it.

the only posts i read all the way shygs.

shyg too good.

most importantly: the fat white kid losing his virginity to the pretty asian girl with a sexy *** body = TOO GOOD. proving once more that you don't have to be hot to get a hot girlfriend.
end.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
<3 taylor

so im about start episode 5 but im tired as ballz..... i feel so sad for anakin watching the first 3 all the way through... the fight beetween yoda and darth sideous(sp?) was epic.... in episode 4 i was more interesed in darth vader and obi-won kenobi.....till han solo shows up and then the movie just gets awsome... luke is still a noob till he blows up the deathstar....

but ya ill either watch 5 and 6 or fall asleep

i already know what happens they fight in the snow luke trains with yoda ,darth tells luke hes his father and hes like f that....... jabathehut/ewoks luke fights vader in the end but wont kill him cuz he feels that emotional attachment... luke doesnt join darth sideos and hes like "im a jedi like my father was....sideous shocks the crap out of him till vader saves luke and throws sideous off the cliff.... luke takes off vaders mask to reveal the true person he use to be then dies thus saving him..... everyone celebrates.....

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
He's just a n00b, guys. Don't even waste your time. Hell I can four stock his *** and I'm like one of the worst players around...

Yeah.

Pretty confident that's the truth...

(Do yourself a favor and doubt it.)

Smooth Criminal
=( sadness.

Anyways, just tell me when you guys are able to have a smash fest or something and I will be over there.

Edit: And Shai is nowhere near me. He would be 4 hours out of the way north. :(

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
So i found out my sister's friend is a major Nintendo fan, that includes smash. She's the type of gamer who'd probably get into competitive smash pretty easily. And she's fairly good looking.

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?!?!?!

I think I scared her in melee because after one match she said I was "spazzing out". Lulz, maybe I shoulda been playing Brawl.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
teach her to play peach, or sheik, or jiggs, or ganon; a character that doesnt require a ****ton of "spazzing out" >.>

And then slowly work her into "spazzing out"

and then teach her fox.

Top Bottom