• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Ricky gave me the Flu. He thinks I hate him, But i'll post on here that i love him a LOT.
i'm sorry lee. if it makes you feel better i think i'm dying
<3
Flu sux terribly, I had it back in January and was pretty sure I died one night. I had hallucinations along the lines of my body being broken like a clay statue.

/quake with fear

Ogawdogawdogawddontkillme
fix'd...nub...

EDIT: Edit Lee i miss you (half homo, half no homo)

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I went to the doctor yesterday and she told me that if I stopped drinking Arizona tea it would greatly improve my health

fux that, I need my tea

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Flu sux terribly, I had it back in January and was pretty sure I died one night. I had hallucinations along the lines of my body being broken like a clay statue.

fix'd...nub...

EDIT: Edit Lee i miss you (half homo, half no homo)
dude. i miss you. coolest guy In New Orleans :laugh:
Lemme know when you having a party or something bro.
I'd go drive back up to Nola:D

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Lee, Ryan, Battou, Esca said we could head over any time after noon on Sunday. No Saturday night. : (

Maybe we could hang out in BR the night before?
I would love that since I can't make it to Beaumont... Would y'all wanna meet at my place? Maybe? Please? =3 I lurv you guys. =D

Edit: I love the new pic Sudai. So festive, lol

Also, first post from my iPhone while I'm at the mall woot. =P

Double Edit: Not from iPhone. Aww. But Randall, I'm good for tomorrow night, just give me a call after 5 or so... I should get off around 5:15.

J

J~rod

So I have to ask, it's been eating at me since the last BR tourney. Why is butthole good. I mean, I would like to agree and disagree if butthole is good, but I need to know what I am agreeing or disagreeing too. So...butthole good? :dizzy:

Sudai

Stuff here
It's good because it's good. Once you can grasp this, you will reach enlightenment in the way of the butthole and the true answer will come to you. It is not something that can be taught or explained, it is something that has to be experienced. It was a profound moment in my life and I hope that someday, you too may come to understand..the butthole.

J

J~rod

Then I shall continue to search for the true meaning of butthole and why it is so good. When that moment occurs, i'll be sure to share my feelings and look back on my life pre-butthole, thank you for the wise words sudai.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Understanding what the butthole is along with accepting it for its goodness are both essences that separate boys from men. Achieving both of those things is about on the same level as unlocking a power from within. Only few have achieved only one of the above and even fewer have been able to achieve both. And thus these people have unlocked a new and much higher level of the term "awesomeness." It is this level of awesomeness which allows a man to strive to be all that he can be and possibly even more in a single instant. It fills his body with such deep emotion and strength that he has never felt before.

That is the beauty of this.. butthole..

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
So guys, nicknyte is comming to town friday!

We should def hang out with him!

:D

I love nicknyte :D

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm going to be at Dibbz Friday night at around 10pm, most likely. I want to ride of wave of momentum into the weekend, and into the Smashfest in Beaumont.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
Understanding what the butthole is along with accepting it for its goodness are both essences that separate boys from men. Achieving both of those things is about on the same level as unlocking a power from within. Only few have achieved only one of the above and even fewer have been able to achieve both. And thus these people have unlocked a new and much higher level of the term "awesomeness." It is this level of awesomeness which allows a man to strive to be all that he can be and possibly even more in a single instant. It fills his body with such deep emotion and strength that he has never felt before.

...pro vaughn

Chaddly

Smash Rookie
kay

so definately haven't been playing like i should, especially since Troopers leak 2 days and counting of str8 play... boss songs so good.

pt will have to wait.

D

Deleted member

this is the best post vaughn has ever made.

on the topic of butthole, yeah it's good; but, anal sex isnt all it's cracked up to be. butthole itself in sexiness and lickability is great, but i definitely don't prefer anal sex.

fsck nicknoob. he can't come over here. if vaughn over rides my decision (because he completely has the authority to do that), elvis will have to stay in vaughn's room.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice

Yep, that was probably the best post ive ever seen.

J

J~rod

Hm, then I definitely didn't discover the butthole yet. Looks like I have a lot of work to do O_o

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I'm pretty sure Chad's talking about the new console IIDX. I'm pretty sure it's called DJ Troopers.

Anyways, I'll give you a call Nick. I'll probably end up staying at work until 4:30 or 5:30, so it works out well. You mind if Alex joins us?

Sudai

Stuff here
Freddy, I saw and spread the word to a bunch of people already. I -need- to go to that.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure I had a dream about an epic road trip to somewhere last night. And like...there were 3 cars from LA and people switched cars every time we stopped somewhere, for no reason. It was ridiculous.

Top Bottom