• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yo Pritch!

I heard you're awesome at Melee. Hit me up. 504-231-6099

You too Avery, Austin, Matt, Mura, etc. Whenever, just call.

Also, Tai!!! You here man? I'm waiting for a call dude, wanna play you after Coty hyped you.
I'm ok, but atm I'm in florida with family and such. I'll put your number in my phone and hit you up when I get back in town though.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im getting chrono trigger ds for christmas..... it will be the first time using my ds in like a year lol.... also getting past survivor season on dvd cuz now im like obssesed with it... also made my mom order me the chono cross soundtract...

ya and my birthday is the 30th(23 oh ****), I asked for one game... lunar silver story complete (an old 2d rpg thats impossible to find) its sells for like 150 $ online but its suppose to be a really good rpg and I always wanted to play it...

my recovery is going pretty good,i might even play smash again one day (not the 28th though)

im just gonna let things pan out and see how im feeling next year...

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya, but it also came out on playstation.... its stiil extremely rare... im hoping my ps2 can play it (it plays most ps games fine) if not i can always go get a psone

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
double post maybe, then im goin to sleep

I almost feel normal again with my brother being home for the holidays... weve been playing kirby's dream course and DKC games just like old times... i feel like the burden placed on me to move out has been temorarily lifted... i might try to go live with my brother in jacksonville for awhile.... borrow some money and play in a few poker tourneys... Im pretty sure he has enough connections with people i would probly be fine....hes like pretty high up in the hyatt hotel management bussiness.... i could probly get like my own free room.... regardless my goals for the future are still the same be healthy,stay away from drugs,get my own place,get a gf,make a career in poker, keep smash as a fun hobby.. i feel like if I was rich i would donate alot of money too the needy and donate money to help research on mental illneses and other diseases... id probly give my parents alot of money to pay them back for housing me for the past 3 yrs...

Redson

Smash Journeyman
ya, but it also came out on playstation.... its stiil extremely rare... im hoping my ps2 can play it (it plays most ps games fine) if not i can always go get a psone
Guess who has Lunar 2 and is willing to hand it over if you haven't played it?

Your local neighborhood awesome Redson. Not the one you asked, but still awesome.

Tis the season.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
PB&J, you're the ICs player right? If so, get over cause you were balling back at Event 52. Also, mean to show up yesterday but got sick, and since I'm home with family over the holidays, they freaked out and didn't want me to get sicker so I couldn't get out :/

Saturday though, for sure. And if anyone's got an extra controller . . . <_<

J

J~rod

ya and my birthday is the 30th(23 oh ****), I asked for one game... lunar silver story complete (an old 2d rpg thats impossible to find) its sells for like 150 $ online but its suppose to be a really good rpg and I always wanted to play it...
Lunar silver story is amazing, easily one of my favorites. My friend bought it a long time ago and still has everything in very good condition but it's super rare these days. It's one of those games that you don't want to put down until it's done, definitely one of those 2d games that will live forever but it's not as popular as I would of thought it would be. I hear the second one in the series isn't as good though ( forgot the name of it).

When my friend got it, it came with a limited edition punching puppet of one of the bad guys and he kept it in the box and there's no telling how much it's worth today.

And I played it on a ps2 just fine so i don't think it would be a problem.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Dammit, I want to go to Dibbz today, but all I have is 3$

[edit] Ooooh, I found 5$ in quarters. I'm going to dibbz on 8 dollars >_>. I'll be there all day with Melee and Brawl, so come if you've got nothing else to do. (this means you Batto)

D

Deleted member

nessss
after christmas you should come here during the week before new years. then im going to my mom's for a new years party and do visit and ill stop by your place or you could come to my moms the day before or after. 2 smash fests in one week; too good?

this plan is possible to adjust! just throwing that out there

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I know this is too far into the future to be saying this but I say for the next Gameware monthle in spring with have it on the Ides of March. >.> No telling what destruction would befal our tournament on that day lol.

Merry Christmas Eve all. Including you Satan(Redson)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
nessss
after christmas you should come here during the week before new years. then im going to my mom's for a new years party and do visit and ill stop by your place or you could come to my moms the day before or after. 2 smash fests in one week; too good?

this plan is possible to adjust! just throwing that out there
Sounds good, just name a day you are available after christmas.

-Ran

Smash Master
Alright, I'm heading out! I'll be in Houma tonight, and for the better part of tomorrow I'll be in Lockport. I'm hoping to get some Smash in.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
happy 3k post

[edit] Sars, the recording from todays stuff got corrupted because my laptop went into hibernation. Oh wells.

Sudai

Stuff here
Merry Christmas to all! (last time I posted it was still christmas eve. >.>)

Sudai has 2TB of memory being formatted from FAT32 to NTSF right now.

Sudai is VERY happy.

Lee, Happy December 25th. Iloveyou even if you can't celebrate with us. : (

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
sup xmas***s
i'm back home from FL. had a great time.
got a ****load of games that i'll be playing now:kirby superstar ultra, blue dragon, tales of vesperia...i'm still on chronotrigger.
i miss brawl though, and all ya'll probably got better while i've gotten rusty, bleh.
i need to play some SERIOUS brawl soon.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
sup xmas***s
i'm back home from FL. had a great time.
got a ****load of games that i'll be playing now:kirby superstar ultra, blue dragon, tales of vesperia...i'm still on chronotrigger.
i miss brawl though, and all ya'll probably got better while i've gotten rusty, bleh.
i need to play some SERIOUS brawl soon.
Sorry about the misinformed text. XP glad you had fun, tho. Serious brawl face. >=|

Cyphus, I love your location. Don't know if I've ever told you that.
Qft. Sudai and Cyphus so wise.

Top Bottom