• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im playing world of goo its fricken amazing....

it took me 3 playthroughs to finnaly get into chrono cross.... and by the time you get into the story ull be confused as hell... its pretty good though but too many characters was my only real complaint....

oh and dont save kid if u want glenn in ur party....thats the reason i quit the second playthrough.....

i recomend playing it all the way through... it gets better... but takes a while

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm going to be at Dibbz with my Wii + Tv [I dislike the big screens.] My Wii has infinite replay + no trip, so fun awaits. At 9:30.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
While I was looking up how many calories were burned playing video games, I came across this.

http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/calories-sex.shtml

There's some funny **** in there.

Depending her rate of recovery a woman can enjoy around 8 orgasms within an hour period without losing consciousness or disarranging her hair. As the number increases she may begin to experience a form of “reduced sanity” that will temporarily interfere with her ability to make the beds and cook supper.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh, my bad Ran. Ran into problems with my parents tonight cause they didn't want me to drive since my brake tag's 4 years expired :/ Seriously meant to make it, was dressed and everything. Sorry dude.

-Ran

Smash Master
No problem, still had some people come:
DJ.
Everpower.
Chadly.
Garret [Cloud520] and his Co-Worker.
Random Toon Link.

Good games to everyone that went.

D

Deleted member

i am trapped in an insane world of my own creation (partially).

someone come and save me with some melee.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
1. Go to Freetranslation.com
2. type "Le Jeu Tu L'as perdu" and select French to English
3. ????????
4. Profit!!!!!!!!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Me, Ruse, and maybe a roommate or two of his are going to the tourney tomorrow.

Sudai: If teams is going to happen, I'm going to be with Ruse. Had Dan been able to come, the two of them could have teamed but I think FL should stick together. Maybe we'll get to team another time. I call an hour devoted to ROB dittos!

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023

Sudai

Stuff here
Me, Ruse, and maybe a roommate or two of his are going to the tourney tomorrow.

Sudai: If teams is going to happen, I'm going to be with Ruse. Had Dan been able to come, the two of them could have teamed but I think FL should stick together. Maybe we'll get to team another time. I call an hour devoted to ROB dittos!
It's cool Manko, it's looking like we're doing Draft Crews instead of teams anyway. At least that's what's being said. We'll probably wind up doing teams anyway. Haha. I fully understand the whole teaming within the state thing. : )

I'm down for mass amounts of ROB dittos, and we can actually both be blue this time. Wew.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh, if I can' take my car out, can someone grab me tomorrow?

I live around Power and West Esplanade. It's seriously like 7 minutes away from Dibbz <_<

And Lee's broken. In Melee, I think I've taken off one stock off his Fox like ever.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
oh :0 I doubt I can do crews. I'm not even in one in NJ lol..

Well LA brawlers (and I guess near by OoS brawlers) I'll see you all there.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Someone bring extra controllers <_<

And Tai, anytime man. Just come to Dibbz. Hell, if you come tomorrow I'll play you.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Someone bring extra controllers <_<

And Tai, anytime man. Just come to Dibbz. Hell, if you come tomorrow I'll play you.
Um, whats your phone number?

We should plan out a day to go to Dibbz, and I'm probably going to the movie theater with people tomorrow.

Also, I'm probably going to be going to FA, THEN Dibbz, so I'd like to plan that out.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Question people and answer honestly, is there going to be any melee? Cause basically the tourney is a hour and a half so it sounds ok but I will only go if there is at least some Melee stuff there (doesn't have to be tourney).
Any tournament I go to has melee at it, because I bring my setup to every louisiana tourney and I only play melee.

However, I won't be at this one, since I'm still in Fl.:(

CJ the Illest

Smash Cadet
Wifi actually makes you do worse in tourneys. I've learned that the hard way.
im living proof that that is completely bull****. i never played one minute with any of these people. and my first tourny i owned. and have continued to do well in tournys. wifi does help. big time.

Top Bottom