• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Ran is now officially up. The Best Falco in Thibideaux decided he wanted to wake me up before my alarm went off. @.@

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Bassem, OK player, awesome cause of Melee.
Melee1, best ICs, awesome cause of Melee.

According to Melee1, if you play 15 matches in a row, there's no lag <_<

And Tai, call me at 504-231-6099. Get Avery to come too. Pretty excited to play you man, even Kos-Mos is afraid of you cause you're so technical lol

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Alright, ****, I can't go. I'd just take the keys and beat the crap out of my parents, but I don't feel like getting arrested again. This ****ing sucks.

-Ran

Smash Master
1st. Lee. Lucario/Diddy
2nd. Sudai. Rob.
3rd. Nick. D3/wolf
4th. John [Toon Link.]
5th. Cyphus. DK/Kirby
5th. Ran Iji. Snake

That's all I remember. 20 people showed. We did pools of five, dropped the worst record from each. The bracket was tough.

ranmasama

Smash Rookie
Forgot I had an account here. I had a fun time playing you guys but I had to jet early. I was the guy maining ness and getting completely owned. I definitely would like to play with you guys some more at dibbz. I told my friends about the good competition at the tourney and they want to come out for the next get together or whatever. On another note, I thought captain falcon and pokemon trainer were low tiers. Man was I completely wrong.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I did horrid at this tourney. But i did grest in draft crews. I took 5 stocks so i'm happy. I feel warmed up to return to jersey for some tournies there now.

And CJ yes I am an Ike player.. I don't recall you though

Chaddly

Smash Rookie
I dunno if my matches were recorded but i had some pretty decide fights against cyphus and jio on the tv w/ the laptop.

I needa lvl my pokemon and get a few more badges.. time to get to work

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I had fun, Louisiana's best are really good. And Lee's awful amazing . . .

Too good lol

My Pit was getting rocked by some cats.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Made it home safe guys... I love y'all so much, Sudai, Lee, Cyphus, Ricky B., and Roni. =3 I had so much fun with y'all last night, thanks for letting me hang and we'll definitely do it again soon, at my place or yours. =)

Awesome matches to Sars, Randall, Jiovanni (dayum @ you boi lol), Ran, John (holy **** good), and especially Sudai. Amazing fights that had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. ^_^

And with that I'm knocking out... So tired. T_T

Hyro

Smash Lord
:O

Cyphus, Sudai, Ussi, Jio, Roni, Nik, Ricky B and Lee, fun games and a fun time, you guys rock! Now that I've taught you all how to DI, maybe we'll have some closer matches next time :) especially you Lee

Last edited:

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Props to everyone I played yesterday, LA too too good. All of my matches were ridiculously close...sorry roni and ricky for not comin to thibodeaux but i ended up bein on the phone for 3 and half hours but luckily I finally found my DS charger so I was playin Chrono Trigger the whole time >.>

LA CREWS TOO STRONG

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
crews were fun! But it's not exciting without loud noises... But I'm not good at that >_>

Who yelled out it's a trap when I did eruption? You made my Ike happy.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Sars, I'm going to Dibbz today. Expect me to be there at about 7.

Idk, we're going to FA later and going to Dibbz from there.

-Ran

Smash Master
So, my friend Garret told me the most awesome thing.

On Sunday, while everyone was at the tournament, Garret was stuck at work at Babbage's in the mall. With only of the audio of the last Saint's game to keep him company, Garret surely thought his day would be dull. Yet, his forlorn frown was soon replaced as a young lad walked to the counter, three games in hand. The youngster eagerly awaited to purchase two M rated titles, but alas, Garret replied he could not sell to the boy. Try as he might, the teen eventually gave up, beaten by the Babbage's clerk. To his father he ran, to return later in the day. It's a shame that Babbage's doesn't take a trade in on pride, for the child left it all behind.

This once bold lad, was none other than our own Battou, **** blocked by Garret.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
So, my friend Garret told me the most awesome thing.

On Sunday, while everyone was at the tournament, Garret was stuck at work at Babbage's in the mall. With only of the audio of the last Saint's game to keep him company, Garret surely thought his day would be dull. Yet, his forlorn frown was soon replaced as a young lad walked to the counter, three games in hand. The youngster eagerly awaited to purchase two M rated titles, but alas, Garret replied he could not sell to the boy. Try as he might, the teen eventually gave up, beaten by the Babbage's clerk. To his father he ran, to return later in the day. It's a shame that Babbage's doesn't take a trade in on pride, for the child left it all behind.

This once bold lad, was none other than our own Battou, **** blocked by Garret.
lolololololololololol

-Ran

Smash Master
No, it's the truth.

Also, Randal I need the TIO file for the tournament if you don't mind so I can post the results. Or, you can post them if you want.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'm in Orlando. Personally, I hate it >_>. This entire city is designed to ensure that you're flat broke when you leave. I'm surprised there's no credit card slot on the bathroom door. But, I got a cool Cat-in-the-Hat hat that I intend on wearing to the next tournament.

Sudai

Stuff here
Next GWare monthly is the 16th if I'm not mistaken.

John, I'm gonna hit you up on AIM sometime within the next week. I need to discuss something with you. :o

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
So I was dropping off a massive load today and I was staring at my shampoo... Not only did it have an expiration date but it had an expiration time. Does anyone else find that weird? O.o;;

I'm also really glad everyone enjoyed the cookie cake... I'll try and get another one for a February tournament since it was so popular. ^_^

Pritch

Smash Lord
Dude mura, if you're in orlando you should try to get some melee in if you get the chance. A sizable chunk of the fl power rankings lives in there. Lots of smash at/around UCF.

There's also a tournament at hungrybox's crib friday I believe, and a possibly carpool from that down to linguini's tournament on saturday (which shiz and chu will be at) if whatever you're doing there would allow you to participate in those.

*EDIT* Also, props to batto for boldly striding forward in the search for new and better ways to get owned.

Top Bottom