• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
JNig, next OOS tourney you want to go to I'll come with. (I just remembered you're going to Apex...so maybe not soon?)
Also I filled out that survey.
And Byron, how's the brawl going?

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Dont tell me that's when in order for you to win, you must 4 stock him. Thats quite sad.

That was indeed the case. He got one from me in game 2. I was pretty disappointed in myself. But won anyway. He keeps saying he thinks he is as good as Freddy Tim and myself. Gotta keep him in check. Then Freddy and Tim both 4 stocked him after our money match lol.

And a couple weeks ago he mm'd my link and got 3 stocked twice. Lol

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
JNig, next OOS tourney you want to go to I'll come with. (I just remembered you're going to Apex...so maybe not soon?)
Also I filled out that survey.
And Byron, how's the brawl going?

Alright cool. When I decide which one I'm going to next, I'll let you know.

I'm going to be staying with Razer, Denti, and Dojo for Apex, but we are looking for 3 more people in our room. If anyone knows of someone who is still looking for housing, let me know so I can let them know. Razer is going to make a thread for us tonight/tomorrow, I'll post the link once it's up.

@Byron, good to see you coming back, hopefully we'll see you at Wintercon.

So how did D in the B go?

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
That was indeed the case. He got one from me in game 2. I was pretty disappointed in myself. But won anyway. He keeps saying he thinks he is as good as Freddy Tim and myself. Gotta keep him in check. Then Freddy and Tim both 4 stocked him after our money match lol.

And a couple weeks ago he mm'd my link and got 3 stocked twice. Lol

My god lol... He also lost a $5 mm to me in fox dittoes today. Poor brzz. May i have the honor of the 4 stock mm?

D

Deleted member

My god lol... He also lost a $5 mm to me in fox dittoes today. Poor brzz. May i have the honor of the 4 stock mm?

I don't think there's any honor in a 4 stock mm. But I won't do it for 5 with you. Ill do it for 2.

-Ran

Smash Master
And, all of our posts just dropped since the Gentlemen's club disappeared. Project M will be getting a front page section though. Get hyped?

D

Deleted member

90% of people dont care about that **** until its actually finished. (or at least closed beta for final tweaks)

jake come play smash

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yeah, this version is so much nicer compared to 2.1 lol. I'm actually enjoying practicing for the first time in years.

-Ran

Smash Master
The further that people break down Brawl with these discoveries, the more true the Melee crowd was about the game.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm almost positive I'll be in town feb 8-10ish for endymion. Obviously, housing is a pain in the *** to find at the height of the season, so I figured I'd put some feelers out early. Probably going to be a carload of people (no more than 5 at max). Who's got some floorspace? Paying $2394823498 a night for a hotel isn't something I'm feeling.

Ran? Sudai? Someone else in NO who knows I'm cool (or believes someone else telling them I'm cool)?

D

Deleted member

we can do that if you prefer jake. but you're handicapping yourself lol

Sudai

Stuff here
Nah Eric. I'm down at my mom's till the 2nd then gonna be busy till like the 4th or 5th but I'll definitely hit you up to play some P:M asap. I'm itching to play some Squirtle and Ivy lol

Top Bottom