• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
A holiday in many parts of the world is a synonym for a vacation or a specific trip for the purpose of recreation or tourism, but in the United States of America, it is considered to be a day designated as having special significance for which individuals, a government, or a religious group have deemed that observance is warranted. It is generally an official (more common) or unofficial observance of religious, national, or cultural significance, often accompanied by celebrations or festivities

Turazrok

Smash Master
Is ninjapenguin any good?

No offense never seen you play curious if your smack talk is backed up by anything

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
I'm not that good actually. I'm pretty new to the scene if it's any consolation. Lost a $20 MM to Okuser at my last tourney, I've played a little wifi with most people in this thread though.

:phone:

Turazrok

Smash Master
Oh if you're losing to okuser you have a long way to go gg no re.

Dude's really good at league tho.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Oh if you're losing to okuser you have a long way to go gg no re.

Dude's really good at league tho.
yea but isnt okuser 12 times better than you? Id say say that makes ninja 10 times better?

The rankings for players go like this

Turaz then my socks then my pet monkey steve then horrible then bad then average then good then very good then superb then excellent.

I think people monkey level or lower should remain silent and play smash in secret.

What you guys think?

Turazrok

Smash Master
I think you shouldn't be talking bout monkeys dog. Was that racist? Oops. Shut your ***** mouth. There were a couple times when you pizsed me off. And I may e have been drinkingzdz but shut your roman mouth. You play an**** game and you aren't even the best I Louisiana. Like you have never displayed a level of intelligence above monkey so before HO start talkin shy get your GED you ****. I may be rusty as fu I buy I still beat Okuser and I gave him credit where was due. On the ober Duane I merely asked a question to Nina who I never seen play. Go back to AiB you ******* I regre ever encouraging you to go to irk tournaments. Or Dodd you forget I did that. Yeah fick you you stupid ignorant **** ****kkkkk

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
I think you shouldn't be talking bout monkeys dog. Was that racist? Oops. Shut your ***** mouth. There were a couple times when you pizsed me off. And I may e have been drinkingzdz but shut your roman mouth. You play an**** game and you aren't even the best I Louisiana. Like you have never displayed a level of intelligence above monkey so before HO start talkin shy get your GED you ****. I may be rusty as fu I buy I still beat Okuser and I gave him credit where was due. On the ober Duane I merely asked a question to Nina who I never seen play. Go back to AiB you ******* I regre ever encouraging you to go to irk tournaments. Or Dodd you forget I did that. Yeah fick you you stupid ignorant **** ****kkkkk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zj1FifK3bbg

Turazrok

Smash Master
Fuuuuck wassup Adam only cool black dude here besides Jim Jewell g o I mean I'm going to dibbz with nylon I Kylan and goin 4 sf4 get at me thank fonna. Sod you yoooooo

Bomber7

Smash Hero

Turazrok

Smash Master
Hmm I apologize to the cool people in here I offended but yo **** you mar for real. Trolling *** mofo.
Also eric I play wow with adam too, join us. ;...;

FreddyBR

Smash Cadet
Dude, I don't even play brawl and I will r@pe most of you in tournys LOL. I remember once upon a time turaz tried to play me with lolimar, and straight up RAAAAAGEHXMGHXDKLJHNSDKLJGIL quit during the second match due to the 3 stocked twice rule.

It was glorious. But on the real, I'm thinking about going to dibbz in a few days for some melee or something. who would be down to hang out? Because im not going to drive an hour there and an hour back just to fail and for nobody to even show up...... soooooooo lemme know guys. If no one would want to play melee I guess i could play some brawl for the night.

Top Bottom