• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Tesh

Smash Hero
if that ever happens again type your PIN in reverse and you can still get the money but the ATM makes a more active recording of the situation. Hope them *****s die dawg.

With that said, I'm back *****es...
WHAT!!?!? this works?

thats freaking amazing. how have i never heard of this?

Sudai

Stuff here
That doesn't surprise me too much. I haven't played with Freddy in forever, but while he's really good, his emotions effect his play a lot more than most people and it's easy for the game to mess with his emotions.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
The Smashcon PR is based on attendance and consistent placing at our events. Freddy has only attended two of our tourneys within the past 4 or so months. That should explain things.

-Erick

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Yea the PR is kind of not accurate just because of how its based. no offense to wangsterbaiter, but even me and brzz can 2 stock him every match. Maybe 3. But what the hay.

:phone:

eet

Smash Ace
Thats why we have a back room panel that makes the real one lol. But its interesting to see it based on attendance I suppose.

Considering the turnout for some of the tournaments though, I can just host abuncha tournies at lsu and win them all vs scrubs and then be number 1 ya?

D

Deleted member

imo wangster is about as good as you and brandon. even if you did beat him recently lol
his tech skill is better than brandon, but worse than yours, and the "intelligence" of his play is probably greater than yours but less than brandons. i think youre all pretty equal. im sure if you played a bunch of friendlies it would show a lot more.

or maybe im wrong.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
imo wangster is about as good as you and brandon. even if you did beat him recently lol
his tech skill is better than brandon, but worse than yours, and the "intelligence" of his play is probably greater than yours but less than brandons. i think youre all pretty equal. im sure if you played a bunch of friendlies it would show a lot more.

or maybe im wrong.

If you can play Fox or Falco on my level or better (I'm sure most here could do that), you can beat Wang. I've played him only twice (twice in a single tournament in Marksville, then the PBS Round Robin), but he has a severe weakness to the laser game, especially Falco. He was beating my Falcon with shield grabs and defensive play so I switched over to the spacies and racked up free damage on him while he would charge his needles or stay away.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman

or maybe im wrong.
Foreal? I think it may just be that youve been good for so long, you dont really have a feel for what level a lot of other players are at (me). Once again, no disrespect to wangsterbaiter, but im about 98 % sure i would 2 or 3 stock him every game in a set. I would be willing to take bets on that too.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be playing a lot of Ivysaur but I'll prolly be playing Lucario a good bit too. lol

Basically I'ma be a pokemon master in P:M.
Ivy looks pretty cool in P:M. I'ma miss her bullet seed though. Of course, I remember when Brawl came out and a bunch of people said she was awesome when she really wasn't. I guess I'd have to play it to find out. I'd be all about that Charizard.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'ma miss bullet seed too but solar beam is ****ing sexy.

It comes out on the 28th but between xmas and new years stuff I'm not sure when I'll actually have it and be able to play but I'll hit y'all up.

D

Deleted member

Foreal? I think it may just be that youve been good for so long, you dont really have a feel for what level a lot of other players are at (me). Once again, no disrespect to wangsterbaiter, but im about 98 % sure i would 2 or 3 stock him every game in a set. I would be willing to take bets on that too.

it is hard for me to judge players multiple levels under me. so i could easily be wrong.

but his tech skill is still better than brandons LOL

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
it is hard for me to judge players multiple levels under me. so i could easily be wrong.

but his tech skill is still better than brandons LOL
you going to wintercon right? I want to play a lot of friendlies with someone better than me, but not whoop my *** as hard as Lee does lol.

that also includes jake and candul

D

Deleted member

where do people get the idea that lee is better than me? i would beat you just as hard as lee does, if not harder. but i probably wont be at wintercon

if you want someone to fill that role you should look for freddy and tim

and to set the record straight, of the last 4-5 tournaments lee and i were both at, he won 1 of them. one of the times i won he was drinking, and the time he won i was drinking. this is not me trying to say i am better than lee. i think lee and i are about as close as close gets. but im tired of people thinking lee is the only good player in la at any smash game.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Tesh you would probably be 3, judging from the few videos I've seen (you vs Infinity most recently, I think).

Edit: Just rewatched that and I confirmed my opinion.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
where do people get the idea that lee is better than me? i would beat you just as hard as lee does, if not harder. but i probably wont be at wintercon

if you want someone to fill that role you should look for freddy and tim

and to set the record straight, of the last 4-5 tournaments lee and i were both at, he won 1 of them. one of the times i won he was drinking, and the time he won i was drinking. this is not me trying to say i am better than lee. i think lee and i are about as close as close gets. but im tired of people thinking lee is the only good player in la at any smash game.
I thought fighting you was harder than fighting Lee. Tim also worked me over real good.

And I agree, though 64 gets very little spotlight; I beat Lee with ease and everyone else who actively practices the game still needs to find a way to get on MY LEVEL. :grin:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm pretty sure my marth is at least 3x better than brawlman's LOL

Sudai I want to play PM.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I always thought you were the best Melee player in the state not sure why just did.

Aren't u going to TX tomorrow? If so good luck yo.

BSL you're bad at Smash.:smirk:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I haven't had a Smash related dream in like 9 years. Last night I dreamed I was beating the **** out of people in P:M with Fox and ZSS. Not saying I'll beat anyone ever, and I don't even like Fox, and I've never played P:M, but my subconscious told me which characters to pick.

Top Bottom