• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Do you see an MK next to my name? No But I see mario near yours.

GG no re.

0/10 would not slam.

Uncle-Kenny

The Floatinator
If we're talking about 64 Mario, he's wonderful. I had one of my best nights ever tonight, handed out 3-stocks and at least one 4-stock like a champ. I even 3-stocked the 2nd best in the state in one of our matches (though he said he didn't feel like playing; he still ragequit).

It felt so fluid and I pulled off so much ridiculous ****, Jesus it was wonderful. >_>

Turazrok

Smash Master
I would say that me coming out of 6 months or so of not playing the game, randoming mk and losing to your secondary is not unusual no.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
But u did beat BSL's Luigi with MK and he's been using the character a whole lot longer than I've been using Mario and he's been semi active (I think).

But I guess that all goes back to my original point. You're both bad.:p

Uncle-Kenny

The Floatinator
No lie, I pulled off a quadruple dair drag kill on a Kirby last night.

You have no idea the joy a Mario main feels when they gimp Kirby. Other great moments of the night were wall combo'ing Yoshi and doing an on-purpose Up B into edge hog right before they reached the ledge.

Then all the boring stuff like perfect combos, fluidity and high-paced tech skill.

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
where do people get the idea that lee is better than me? i would beat you just as hard as lee does, if not harder. but i probably wont be at wintercon

if you want someone to fill that role you should look for freddy and tim

and to set the record straight, of the last 4-5 tournaments lee and i were both at, he won 1 of them. one of the times i won he was drinking, and the time he won i was drinking. this is not me trying to say i am better than lee. i think lee and i are about as close as close gets. but im tired of people thinking lee is the only good player in la at any smash game.
dont read that much into my comment. i've never played you so i have nothing to go off of

BSP

Smash Legend
How to beat Mario with MK

Cstick

B button

You can throw in some grabs and tilts, but those two are really all you need.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Tesh you would probably be 3, judging from the few videos I've seen (you vs Infinity most recently, I think).

Edit: Just rewatched that and I confirmed my opinion.
:phone:
Nah 4. At the moment jnig is just barely over me in skill and I can practically go even with lee in the ditto. Tesh uses bad characters :I

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
How to beat Mario with MK

Cstick

B button

You can throw in some grabs and tilts, but those two are really all you need.
How to play smash:

CStick

B button

Brawlman, I'm bad which is why I lost to turaz. My marth is better than your marth.

Black Adam, <3 come baaaaaackkk

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Wanna get back in brawl, need help, any takers?

Come to the training session on the 19th in Albany. It's the day before Smashcon and it's going to be all day. Come whenever you want, stay for however long you want. I'll be there just for fun, I'll train with you.

FreddyBR

Smash Cadet
ill be in BR around new years (not 100% sure when)

i'm leaving for nola this wednesday, though
Hell yeah tai, I'm sure me and a few others from br would be down to play at dibbz just hit up Taylor or I'll pm you my number and we can figure something out

FreddyBR

Smash Cadet
I guess Freddy missed the part where you can't bring TVs to Dibbz any more so you're gonna have to play on laggy *** TVs there.
I'd say with almost certainty that they don't really care as long as you pay them for the space. And no I didn't miss that part, thanks.

D

Deleted member

melee really is an amazing game. unfortunately, it is hard as **** so anyone who even has interest in learning usually gets turns away by the intense learning curve. it sucks. but i guess thats why people play brawl lol

Top Bottom