• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Ran, you free tuesday or wednesday?
Work on both days. Tuesday, I'd get off at 9pm probably at how busy we've been, and on Wednesday, probably the same. :(

Ran? Sudai? Someone else in NO who knows I'm cool (or believes someone else telling them I'm cool)?
Sorry man. Different room mates now that aren't as cool to having people over like that, since one of them has a girlfriend that lives with us.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Alright cool. When I decide which one I'm going to next, I'll let you know.

I'm going to be staying with Razer, Denti, and Dojo for Apex, but we are looking for 3 more people in our room. If anyone knows of someone who is still looking for housing, let me know so I can let them know. Razer is going to make a thread for us tonight/tomorrow, I'll post the link once it's up.

@Byron, good to see you coming back, hopefully we'll see you at Wintercon.

So how did D in the B go?
Jnig. Any way i can house with yall? Bought my plane ticket and registered today

:phone:

D

Deleted member

jake, im sad you're the only LA rep for melee, but i hope you come back 3x better

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Yea me too lols, but i will deff come back super saiyan 2. Just won a $5 mm my falco on brzzs samus. I think he just likes giving away money lolllo

D

Deleted member

**** brandon. take all his money. he should learn his place or just quit the game.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Sudai doesn't live in NO anymore. Nor would my place be big enough for 3 people to stay, much less 5.
Sorry man. Different room mates now that aren't as cool to having people over like that, since one of them has a girlfriend that lives with us.
:(

Anyone else in/around NO that would be able to put up a carload of people? Really not looking forward to paying mardi gras hotel rates. I promise to play lots of melee with you when we're not out doing stuff in town (even though I'm rusty as hell and likely really really bad now). And as Ran and various others will vouch, I'm a cool guy to have over and probably won't steal your stuff.

I suppose if necessary we could crash in BR. An hour commute to stuff is far from ideal, but it beats $29348732948 per night. Taylor? Vaughn? Does Tim still basically have a house to himself? Etc etc etc...

D

Deleted member

tim lives with me now. as far as i know, vaughn lives with his mom ATM and doesnt check smashboards at all. no one else who even remotely knows you lives in nola these days.

Uncle-Kenny

The Floatinator
You have to respect someone so confident, though. Not that I've ever met him but from what I'm gathering from these conversations it at least sounds like he's really trying.

Pritch

Smash Lord
In my defense, I was pretty active something like 2.5 years ago. I just left due to unfortunate financial problems followed by unfortunate medical problems. Most of the people who have been around a bit know me pretty well.

D

Deleted member

Jake go pick him up Wednesday and Freddy bring him back Thursday. It's Nola. And then no one has to make more than one trip.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Happy New Year! I'm going to try to be active in 2013. I wanna place in the money somewhere this year. Who wants to hop in the hyperbolic time chamber with me soon?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Mmmmm.

Adam did you see all the delicious rogue buffs? Someone has clearly been *****ing.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
so sorry guys :(

i wasn't able to do new years cuz my ride fell through

and i wasnt able to do wed/thurs because i had to pick my parents up from the airport and i have to partake in pre-wedding stuff today X_X

i'll try to come back either this summer or next winter though

Griffard

Smash Ace
My housemate and I just made a facebook group called NOLA Melee, anyone in the area is obviously welcome to join. We're trying to build up the scene a little bit more, if there's a group already, please let me know! We're leveling up on our own/with a few other people in the uptown area, but it'd be great to play other people. Planning on going to that Wintercon tournament so hope to play a lot of you guys there.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
My housemate and I just made a facebook group called NOLA Melee, anyone in the area is obviously welcome to join. We're trying to build up the scene a little bit more, if there's a group already, please let me know! We're leveling up on our own/with a few other people in the uptown area, but it'd be great to play other people. Planning on going to that Wintercon tournament so hope to play a lot of you guys there.
State group for Melee Smashcon made.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/352469348160468/

-Ran

Smash Master
When/where do you usually play?

Top Bottom