• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I dunnnnnno. whose commin to wintercon again
If everyone had that attitude, no one would show up. Come to Wintercon and have fun. Smashcon is hosting this for us. If you are well and able to make it, show up. There won't be another tournament like this for another six months in this state. :)

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
When isn't it lol? I'm confident I'll make it out tho.

My pool definitely isn't one of the toughest tho. I'd say mine is one of the more evenly stacked pools.

Top 4 is clearly me, NR, fatal, and zeton, in no particular order.

Tesh

Smash Hero
jnig, please camp that pool. you have like..DDD and Snake and MK and stuff.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
When isn't it lol? I'm confident I'll make it out tho.

My pool definitely isn't one of the toughest tho. I'd say mine is one of the more evenly stacked pools.

Top 4 is clearly me, NR, fatal, and zeton, in no particular order.
I dunno I hear Hbox's Jiggly is pretty godlike. :awesome:

Tesh

Smash Hero
yea dont get cocky
iLove will be coming out with a tough matchup and IIRC its a pretty experienced player

yea hbox too

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Damnit I came here after looking through each and every pool to find JNig's, but everyone was way ahead of me :(.
Idk what you're talking about Okuser, I'd say JNig got a decently easy pool. Timeout that Fatal for sure. And keep us updated as ****. GO LA.

P.S. I miss you too Byron

Tesh

Smash Hero
DDD is easy, just like Snake. Just strike to SV/BF and camp top/side so he can't even reach you without a double jump.

All you gotta do is SBJ up there and get tires for punishing and eventually u win. Play suuuuuuuuuuper gay dude, I don't think you wanna be in that loser's bracket.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Eh. Fair enough point.

I still have guaranteed friendlies with macd and vanz so its all k

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So I hear it's pretty bad over there; looks like I left just in time. I'm taking a train to about a block from my hotel.

I'm doing a lot of firsts this trip!

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
No fair. A train ride? That's like a childhood dream of mine. Man I should have gotten a second job for APEX. Would have gone on a train.

D

Deleted member

So while everyone was drunk last night I did beat Freddy in a money match ness vs his falco. I can't ever let him live it down.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Give em hell JNig.

Anybody got any predictions for APEX? My prediction is that a solo MK will NOT win this year. Yeah that's right I said it.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
I see Adabango exposing everyone, hoping RAIN wins though. Too many MK's gonna be there for Mk to lose i think, but that would be cool.

Top Bottom