• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Apex predictions:
Top 16:
Ally
Anti
M2k
Nairo
Rain
Otori
Vinnie
9b
Esam
Mikeneko
Razer
Dabuz
Zero
*insert 3 random wc players*

Warios bad so I don't see top 16. Abadango will prolly lose to mekos like Glutonny(the best wario? :I) did

I still want ADHD to win:(

:phone:

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
DEHF and ADHD will definitely be in the top 16. I'm just disappointed in the lack of Sonic rep there. The only high level Sonic going is X and I don't see him going very far. :(

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
@ Mar after M2K and Vinnie came back from Sunrise they made a list of their best of each character. They put Adabango solo on the Wario list and said he was on a whole other level, above Gluttony. Don't think I said it yet so good luck guys!

ChKn

Smash Ace
Np.

That hotel looks really nice lol. Hopefully, it'll be more feasible for me to go next year or 2015. Would like to go to one of these before fully transitioning into adult life.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Japan will definitely win doubles this year again. Our best teams struggled to make a dent last time and they will just be too ready with MK+Wario.

Tesh

Smash Hero
AFAIK they just took some double MK teams and one of them went Wario. I know alot of people there use Wario for doubles even though they never use him in singles. Like Masha and Maguro.

They probably just aren't confident using 2 secondary Warios in one team. I dont know who abadango is teaming with though.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
@ Mar after M2K and Vinnie came back from Sunrise they made a list of their best of each character. They put Adabango solo on the Wario list and said he was on a whole other level, above Gluttony. Don't think I said it yet so good luck guys!

That list was garbage and the results since then have everything but proved it. Dont take my word for it though...youll see...YOULL ALL SEE

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
AFAIK they just took some double MK teams and one of them went Wario. I know alot of people there use Wario for doubles even though they never use him in singles. Like Masha and Maguro.

They probably just aren't confident using 2 secondary Warios in one team. I dont know who abadango is teaming with though.
Otori

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh nice, I was just saying how Otori and Abadango could destroy at this.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Just as an important heads up. It seems there will be a parade on the 20th in Slidell. I don't know what time though. The only street that will be clear to get into Ohana Pier will be Fremaux, but you'll have to do some detouring through some neighborhoods first. I'm going to see if we can get an image of a map that shows the alternate route for you guys. I will post it in the tournament thread when I get it, or if someone posts it before me. So I suggest you guys definitely leave earlier than expected.

Top Bottom