• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

why no teams for jnig

i tried to watch brawl teams when melee ended. i just couldnt.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Mann. 2-0'd the DK. Lost to vish (multiple SDs). And had close games but lost to knut (a samus main that beat copycat and made it into bracket). ***ing brandon needs a better samus so I can learn that matchup. 10am bracket pools...sigh. Not to mention I prepared for fox and falcos lol. Didnt get to play any :(

:phone:

ChKn

Smash Ace
I guess it was too late to post this then:

Just heard Keitaro confirm over the mic that LF won't be played out. If I'm understanding this correctly:

• Winners Finals will decide seeds 1 and 2
  • Losers Semis will decide seeds 3 and 4
  • No LF or GF will be played out

I feel like there's going to be ALOT of salt from Losers Quarters matches today.

D

Deleted member

why the hell arent there separate streams for all games? all day while i was working they were streaming melee and now that i can actually watch its KoF. so angry

BSP

Smash Legend
Any updates on Jnig?

I didn't know La melee made it up there. I would've wished you guys good luck too. :(

D

Deleted member

anyone heard from lee in a long *** time?

also, if convenient for anyone, someone FB msg me when jnig comes on stream.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
"Sorry I was silent yesterday. Since I had nothing to do, I left the venue early and caught up on some sleep. Will be very active today tho."
11h ago

lolol

Okuser

Smash Ace
I won the brawl tournament.

They had like 20+ people there for MK.

best venue ever haha I'm definitely hosting a tournament there.

BSP

Smash Legend
Brawl Crews was extremely hype. Sad the USA didn't pull through in the end, but still a pleasure to watch.

ESAM and Kakera for MVPs for both sides.

No word whatsoever from Jnig?

D

Deleted member

melee crews have been pretty bad since the FC series ended. US vs world just isnt awesome for melee. US just ***** every time. when they did west vs south vs east vs midwest(or pretty much any other outlier) it was awesome.

BSP

Smash Legend
How do you perform a 4 way crew battle?

Jnig got third seed, beating Ilove, Zeton, and Loota, but losing to Nick Riddle

1NR 2 Fatal 3 Jnig 4 Zeton

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Mann. 2-0'd the DK. Lost to vish (multiple SDs). And had close games but lost to knut (a samus main that beat copycat and made it into bracket). ***ing brandon needs a better samus so I can learn that matchup. 10am bracket pools...sigh. Not to mention I prepared for fox and falcos lol. Didnt get to play any :(

I can help you with the majority of the non-spacie tournament character matchups. If you have a gcn controller usb adapter or a wired xbox 360 controller I can show you how to play melee online.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
JNig prolly didn't update his twitter cuz he was caught up in all the APEX hype. Makes me sad I wish I was there. :'(

Good shizzz to JNig tho.

D

Deleted member

I also can play almost every character. Ima start playing samus too to hopefully help Brandon improve.

Top Bottom