• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Lol Comcast is experiencing difficulties in my area, so I haven't been able to watch all day :/.
At least the youtube vids are being uploaded insanely fast.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yo you just wait for my h bawks stories. **** name search but he was in jnig's pool and oh man

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
2-2 Salem and mikeneko. This is the first set of brawl top 8.

:phone:

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Literally the only day since getting new internet 3 months ago that we've experienced any trouble at all with it...and right now it's completely unusable. SO ****ING SAD

D

Deleted member

im so sad i wasnt at apex.

so when are all the old school melee players going to start playing again? tim freddy brandon jake myself and sometimes shen are in this ****. im not missing the next national assuming i can afford it (aka why i missed apex). but all the community wants to do is eat breakfast and jack off. wheres the drive?!

D

Deleted member

i seriously doubt they will but if they do im going hands down. would be awesome to go to vegas anyway.

D

Deleted member

is brawl STILL going on?! lol

and i checked it and it is. ive heard arguments as to why it wouldnt work, but brawl should be switched to 2 stocks. the tournaments take for ever

BSP

Smash Legend
ikr, it is pretty slow. We're at LFs, M2K v Otori. 2-0 otori favor atm.

9.1K on viewers though. That's a bit for brawl.

D

Deleted member

did the ZSS win wf?

thats a bit for almost any game really (excluding LoL)

also like, that MK ditto. i would be a little more excited if ZSS won apex

BSP

Smash Legend
I have to agree though. This is taking a bit too long for my tastes. I have class in the morning X_x.

D

Deleted member

idk if m2k is just worn out and has given up or brawl is different for him from melee, but he isnt making those crazy *** faces he made all day

Top Bottom