• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
True true Sudai, and I know better than anyone.

But it's nice whipping out a thunders' oos on an unsuspecting everett

Sudai

Stuff here
I think with really fast fingers thunders might be possible OoS. You can already "Waveshine" OoS with fast enough fingers. Not technically a waveshine since you're a few pixels off the ground though and those few pixels may cost the frames necessary to do thunder's, so w/e. Either way, Turaz was just bittin' cawk with what he said though.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I am gonna learn melee just to beat Turaz and make him rage-throw his controller
My falcon will just expose you twice as hard. MM?

Also, just an example of what you can do with techskill. Either way more techskill = more options, being good is knowing when and how to use them.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Um IDK.
I'm going to Florida all this week.
Saturday we're playing Ultimate against some colleges.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Whoa whoa what's with all the money flying around? Lemme in on this, i'll money match anybody on anything except twister. Show me whacha got Turaz

Top Bottom