• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Taylor I accept ur mm if u make it to a tourney. I ain't no ***** n!gga.

Turaz u a ****sy cuntface. Brawl Falco vs Brawl pika lol. I'm gonna take ur money in melee though
You're gonna give me money in melee and I'm going to beat your falco with olimar.

wolfHybrid

Smash Rookie
yo *** hole that my video your showing off take that ****ing link down now and by the way i found you by looking in my Statistics so take this link off now *** hole

Awstin

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I want in on some MMs. I'm only in C tier on the super old melee rankings, so I must suck too!

MM battou? B)

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
yo *** hole that my video your showing off take that ****ing link down now and by the way i found you by looking in my Statistics so take this link off now *** hole
Who's this ****in ****sandwich? Either a whiney ***** or the hardest and most random troll ever.

Savon

Smash Ace
I found this on gamefaqs earlier today.

"It was a cold day in Dreamland, with a refreshingly bitter breeze

It was a cold day in Dreamland, with a refreshingly bitter breeze. It was two years ago that the ship landed, and Master Chief had arrived. The first denizen to meet him was Meta Knight. Master Chief was dazed and confused, confused and dazed, dazed and alone. Meta Knight quickly took Master Chief into his arms and they made passionate love all night, and the better part of the morning.

Two years had past, and up to this point they had kept their relationship a secret. Master Chief was now working under King Dedede serving as a master chief. His combat expertise and lonely experiences with war, being motivated only by a computer program that looked kinda like a chick, had taught him for just the kind of beatdown Dreamland needed. Kirby and his friends were the first to be killed and ***** into submission, and bit by bit, Dreamland had fallen right into the twisted king's hands. Meta Knight had often accompanied Master Chief, and they ***** together all night.

Then one night, Master Chief came into Meta Knight's room. "Meta Knight…I have something….something to tell you." He whispered. "Actually I have something I've been meaning to tell you as well, Master Chief" whispered back Meta Knight. Then, a moment came that changed both of their lives forever. Simultaneously, at the same time they uttered life changing words that changed their lives forever, and it changed their lives forever.

"I'm pregnant."

They blankly stared for hours, days, months, even weeks. Then Master Chief said "…How?" Meta Knight replied, "It might have been the numerous times we had sex." "Oh", said Master Chief.

They didn't know where to go from there, but they knew one thing. They couldn't let the king know of this, and they certainly couldn't let the spiders from mars know. They're so judgemental. Also they couldn't abort because they don't believe in it. But they knew one thing, the king was going to be like wtf, but they would get through it together. 3333"

D

Deleted member

jio is a boss. willing to take one for the team to get me to attend a tournament.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I'm planning EGL for early May as well as a locals for April.

I got a plan that MIGHT get new ppl, so I'm gonna run a locals-only to see how it runs.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
cuntface. just saying it while i still can.

FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

i wouldnt take money matches that arent free money. i havent played melee seriously since the tournament in lafayette. and before that day it was probably 6 more months. and when i say seriously i mean trying to win. i havent played 'unseriously' but maybe like 4 times in between all those times.

confusing eh

also this is just to bait me to come. i would hardly call myself a melee player anymore

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings

Avery

Smash Cadet
Eh as a whole I like these pokes more than the 4th gen ones(which had its gems, but tons of pokemon people could really give two ****s less about). Some of the new game features seem interesting your friends are probably just noobs loool. Its at least worth a download Im sure.

The pokemon may be lolable, but thats the fun part.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Stop playing brawl.

I will be off work the day of NOM so I am requesting a FREE MVC3 side event.

Payouts to top 3 (courtesy of yours truly):

1st: $15
2nd: $10
3rd: $5

Put that **** on the NOM flyer.

If something happens and Ran cant/wont run NOM, I'll run all the events except Brawl.

I'll let my bro run the bad games.

TV's, Cubes/Wiis, Melee, PS3's/360's, MVC3, Pads and Sticks. Bring all of them.

Stop playing brawl.

Top Bottom