• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The white version has the black legendary. How can you get mad?

BSP

Smash Legend
Nobody who won money in pound V is getting their prize money because plank f!cked up with planning.

Dayyyyyyum.
Now I'm kinda scarred for attempting to have an event at Louisianime next year. It looks easy to **** up and everyone points at you when something goes wrong :urg:

I may just stick with travelling and carpooling.

The Black legendary is obviously being forced in to servitude by whites. Blacks took the White legendary hostage as a bargaining chip.
PKMN had to go into race, tsk tsk tsk

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Go to your user profile. The first six friends on your friends list are now your team for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse. How screwed are you?

Sudai, 제시카, Spin, Project-05, Stealth Raptor, Shadow Swordsman

Modified from the facebook status going around. I'd say I'm not screwed at all with my SWF team. ;D

BSP

Smash Legend
Everyone that's going to Whobo better make it out of pools and place well so I can estimate how free I'll be when I finally make it OoS

I got Jnig, Cyphus, KID Goggles, Jio, Blaise, and Arcadia

I think we would live.

BBR applications are up! I would apply, but I'm still a nobody. In a few years though, I'll be in there. TBH though, I'm probably not missing much lol

-Ran

Smash Master
By the time people get to the Back Room, they have often lost the zeal they had for the game.

Also, don't try and contact me on my phone. Sprint finally disconnected it. Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can move the number to another account. Hit me up on Facebook if you need me.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, WHOBO 3 is 10 days away!!! I got a few things to talk about real quick so please gimmi just a few seconds of your time.

1. If you STILL have not got housing, go to the WHOBO thread and go back a page or 2 because 2 people are offering housing. Its either free or freakin dirt cheap so please take advantage of that ASAP. Here is the whobo 3 thread link http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring as many FULL set-ups(wii/tv/ssbb) as you can. Dugfinn sold ALL of her TVs(she had 65) and now im forced to use what little i have and rely on the TX scene. So Im askin for you guys to give me your help ONE LAST TIME....PLEASE! If you honestly cant bring a FULL set-up, PLEASE bring what you can.

Savon

Smash Ace
So are the people who bought Pokemon Black/White enjoying it? I am trying to decide whether I want to drop the money and get it this week.

-Ran

Smash Master
I like to have at least one legit copy when it comes to Pokemon, so I can move over Pokesave-edits to make it all official without people *****ing. =D Then again, White was the first Pokemon I purchased since Red, Diamond was given to me by a friend.

BSP

Smash Legend
I like to have at least one legit copy when it comes to Pokemon, so I can move over Pokesave-edits to make it all official without people *****ing. =D Then again, White was the first Pokemon I purchased since Red, Diamond was given to me by a friend.
Someone gave me Leaf Green (my favorite to this day)
I bought Soul Silver, so that was my Gen 2 experience (kinda)
Someone gave me Sapphire
Friend got me Pearl
And now, another friend may have a copy of black for me by next monday. Am I lucky or what?

I've only bought 1 pokemon game lol

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Everyone that's going to Whobo better make it out of pools and place well so I can estimate how free I'll be when I finally make it OoS

I got Jnig, Cyphus, KID Goggles, Jio, Blaise, and Arcadia

I think we would live.

BBR applications are up! I would apply, but I'm still a nobody. In a few years though, I'll be in there. TBH though, I'm probably not missing much lol
If I'm on your zombie you're guaranteed to live. I've trained myself to be proficient in surviving in a large amount of situations the would be brought about by a Zombie apocalypse.

D

Deleted member

sooo i got nocash and pkmn and the ar codes to get into the game but when i go to 'new game' it just goes to black screen. i downloaded wood4tt.1.25 but i dont see where i would put it. also is there no bios for ds emulators? someone fix me.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Put it in the folder NO$GBA is in. As for the AR code, double check to make sure you entered it correctly. Easiest way to do this is to just reenter the code, slower this time.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
After months of not caring about WHOBO I suddenly want to go really badly. I think Xyro's "Unlike Pound 5, you'll get paid" should be the tourney's official slogan.

BSP

Smash Legend
I would have to miss a track meet to go to Whobo, which is fine with me, especially if this is the last. But atm, it would be extremely short notice, plus there's no way I'll convince the parents (im not lying. If I lie now, then I could probably kiss locals goodbye for the next year and a half).

And money, because this stuff is expensive. I really need a job this summer.

And I missed practice today. It was at 10am. I checked the email at 11:26am. Fail.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
i had to dl the japanese translated version but i got it. thanks
Did you double check AR code? :p If you did, ctrl + v it next time, but make sure that when you're copying it you don't go beyond only the numbers. If that still doesn't work, remove the AR code entirely and see if it goes past black screen. If it still doesn't, go get a diff rom.

Ah, kk, glad it works now. :D

Savon

Smash Ace
I would have to miss a track meet to go to Whobo, which is fine with me, especially if this is the last. But atm, it would be extremely short notice, plus there's no way I'll convince the parents (im not lying. If I lie now, then I could probably kiss locals goodbye for the next year and a half).

And money, because this stuff is expensive. I really need a job this summer.

And I missed practice today. It was at 10am. I checked the email at 11:26am. Fail.
That pretty much sums up my exact situation with WHOBO as well.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm still going to WHobo. I'm gonna enjoy hitting on and flirting with those unattractive underage low self-esteem anime girls. <3

BSP

Smash Legend
Someone gave me Leaf Green (my favorite to this day)
I bought Soul Silver, so that was my Gen 2 experience (kinda)
Someone gave me Sapphire
Friend got me Pearl
And now, another friend may have a copy of black for me by next monday. Am I lucky or what?

I've only bought 1 pokemon game lol
And my friend has Black waiting for me. Yes!

Top Bottom