• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
He was rushing sheen when I watched. But like... why play ryze when you can play annie? Or lux now.

Sudai

Stuff here
It depends on the team comp. If I have 2 of Morg/Gal/Mumu and another stun on my team, I'd pick Ryze of Annie. Just puts out too much damage, even into the late game.

D

Deleted member

ill still play with arcadia. trey it offends me when you talk about lol for some reason. i just dont know if you're earned your spot. also i havent seen you play in a while, unless you took me off your list because im mean.

also my tf is broken. if this were melee, me and kyle would double tf and you would lose.

Turazrok

Smash Master
ill still play with arcadia. trey it offends me when you talk about lol for some reason. i just dont know if you're earned your spot. also i havent seen you play in a while, unless you took me off your list because im mean.

also my tf is broken. if this were melee, me and kyle would double tf and you would lose.
No you're way too cool to quick off my list.

my laptop is dead beyond belief and the way it plays on my desktop is :c

I play once in a while but I'm rusty as fcckckckc

D

Deleted member

imo trey's best characteristic: he is amazing at taking criticism, or just having jokes made about him in general.

D

Deleted member

you miss my ****?

also you talkin bout melee or lol?

im free tomorrow and thursday. but only at reasonable hours. wednesday im free all day until 6 or 7 and thursday im free from like 5 to 7ish.

i dont do that late night **** anymore.

FreddyBR

Smash Cadet
melee *****aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we need to play!

Gimme a call or something or ill call you assuming both of us arent busy.

MT_

Smash Ace
ATTENTION LOUSIANA MELEE

I'm just here to remind you guys of the Houston, TX tournament Insane Triumph 2 that is going down this weekend. If I recall correctly, Houston had some showing at one of your Nom tournaments and we'd definitely appreciate it if you guys could return the favor.

The tournament is going to feature Texas's best players from Houston (Jake13, Rayzorium), RGV (Broly, Cloud), Austin (JesusFreak), and DALLAS (D'oH, Wobbles, Darkrain). You guys should definitely get at this if you can! If you need housing, post in the tournament thread or the Houston Melee thread.

Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283371
Houston Melee Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226223

I'm positive that there will be Houston smashers willing to house you guys. Make arrangements now! This tournament is going to be BIG, HYPE, and have SO MUCH MELEE!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
No one cares about your stupid toy videos, they aren't entertaining...
Anywho, I may not be going to MLG, but I almost a shoe-in for WHOBO next year. :cool:
I also got a few interested in coming to that as well.
Still looking for practice this TH or Fri, possibly a Brawl set-up at GW. Something atleast.
yea man, bring as many people as u can to whobo 3. its during spring break so it will be huge

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Actually Sudai, soon after you left, I took all of your tips and won 3 or 4 normal games consecutively.

Then I got super sleepy and left.

D

Deleted member

all bout the boots of swiftness and litch bane. cant stun what they cant catch.

also whats the smashboards lol chat room? SWF?

Sudai

Stuff here
I knew it at one point, Taylor, but forgot. Also, the only people your boots logic holds true on is people with good escape mechanisms, not Ryze. :p 15x, glad you did well, but yeah, you gonna have to switch to merc treads 90% of the time soon. lol

D

Deleted member

nah ive been doing that for a long time with almost all the casters. 9/0/21 with +speed, i run 2 move speed quints, boots of swiftness, lichbane. then i play ghost and flash with almost all squishies. i cant tell you how many millions of team fights ive aced because they want to focus me but cant kill me. usually i barely get out and they chase and die.

i play merc treds on the dps champs that have to get up in the mix: akali, udyr, garen, jax, xin ect.

get on my lvl. ima go play sheen ryze with boots of swiftness RIGHT NOW.
haha jk
or am i

Top Bottom