• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

movement skills. i use them as offensive as i do defensive. why have ignite when i can ghost after you, stun nuke dead. then later escape with it. my speed was 442 as tf last game and i was the fastest person in the game. its so critical for those with short cooldowns. pop in pop out and never get caught.

but i do think a team should have an exhaust. maybe some other stuff like clarity, clairvoyance, fortify, and ignite too. but i leave these things for tank and support. main dps is all about killing and surviving.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Just finished updating the OP. It looks pretty full at the moment. Lol.

JNig, what place did you come in at MLG? >.<

D

Deleted member

i hate when people lock in really quick with some bad dps and then tell you to tank.

Sudai

Stuff here
That's when I just pick a better DPS and say **** it. I have more fun in a losing game with a champ I enjoy over most tanks. lol

Now if it's ranked, I ain't gay, play to win.

D

Deleted member

i went with the flow for like 700 games but now im tired of playing amumu and rammus.

Sudai

Stuff here
yeah, lol

I actually like the new teemo, btw. Need to play more to him to determine if it was a nerf or a buff, but yeah, it's about the same so far. lol

Savon

Smash Ace
How effective do you guys think trash talking is in the middle of a match? I might just start becoming a compulsive trash talker at tournaments.

Yay or nay?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i think pretty effective, but everyone will hate you

i remember reading a blog post on AiB from some butthurt kid who was whining about how someone trash talked him in a match. i lol'd

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Go for it Savon! We need someone who trash talks besides me sometimes. You just have to be good at it.

Curlz, I got second to last, whatever that is.

Hyro

Smash Lord
How effective do you guys think trash talking is in the middle of a match? I might just start becoming a compulsive trash talker at tournaments.

Yay or nay?
Yay. More fun take a hint haha

Go for it Savon! We need someone who trash talks besides me sometimes. You just have to be good at it.

Curlz, I got second to last, whatever that is.
14: Lee Martin
Noob: JNig

^^^competitive trash talking.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
The Vegas tournament is this weekend. Lee has to play Ally first round since he got in on the last qualifier. After that, he's staying with Tyrant in Cali until Dallas comes around.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
yall all bi. so i started signin freddy up for mlg. and i dont get paid til next friday, so i kinda need my money. i have less than 100 buks, can someone PLZ do it for that man, hell pay u bak when he sees u

pickle962

Smash Lord
i think pretty effective, but everyone will hate you

i remember reading a blog post on AiB from some butthurt kid who was whining about how someone trash talked him in a match. i lol'd
Hey!!!! how would you like it if people were talking **** about you? huh?

Curlz

Smash Lord
As much as I would love to, I can't. We only have the venue for one day and there's not way I'd be able to host a national sized Brawl & Melee event within the hours that we have the room. Not only that, we won't have the space for all the set ups and the people that would travel for both.

I'm sorry. :[
Sorry to say it.

Edit: Tommy, BSL is too cool to be trash talked against. Even IceMann knows that much.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Trash talk shouldn't bother you Tommy, although I'd understand it for you since you are at a young age. It's all in fun competitive gaming and if anything it should motivate you to punish your opponent and make them "regret" what they said. It's like when someone in a match taunts you, you're going to want to them to pay for it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
do it curlz

tommy's talking to me?

im super chill, all the time. like, im just as chill as highro.

FreddyBR

Smash Cadet
Trash talk shouldn't bother you Tommy, although I'd understand it for you since you are at a young age. It's all in fun competitive gaming and if anything it should motivate you to punish your opponent and make them "regret" what they said. It's like when someone in a match taunts you, you're going to want to them to pay for it.
Guys, mura is talking about taunting In real life.

Dude I wonder what my taunt would be if I could do one.. ya know? Like, would I just shrimp the **** out of someone? Or would it be something lame?

What do you guys think?

Imhighubi

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
More trash talking. As long as that **** don't get real, ****-talkin is the way to go. BSL ain't ballin enough to ****-talk, Tura ain't ballin enough to ****-talk, and Laffy ain't ballin enough to ****-talk. But if you make it real, you better be ready to have the **** beat out you.

Top Bottom