• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I mean I get turaz, turok, wiki, whatever random jumble of garbage batto produces from turazrok, turzarok, ugh.... it's annoying sometimes.

I mean how do you mess up curlz?

Sudai

Stuff here
Anyone play the new scribblenauts? Was in a /b/ thread with someone who had it and that thing is good. I figured the adjective integration was gonna be bad, but I'll be d</>amned if we didn't get a Giant Green Santa Clause on a purple star wielding a monstrous golf club (it looked like a crazy golf club monster).

Got some crazy ****. lol

D

Deleted member

trey da bes custom robo.

teemo is hilarious. low mid tier i imagine. mid tier at best but so funny. some kind of awkward support. ultimate map awareness, and creates perfect escape patterns for your team so you can play more aggressively. and the only champ with a blind i think? removes the need for exhaust and clairvoyance. if he was to go on a real team id say some sort of global team. tf, shen, teemo, +2 more out of panth, ashe, karth, gangplank maybe a couple others. could be a decent team. entire map awareness and the ability to move there. and a way to get out. questions, comments?

Sudai

Stuff here
I think Lux's Q blinds, but it might just bind. Didn't pay that much attention when I read it.

Teemo is awesome on any team that specializes in fighting in the jungles. Multiple slows and huge AoE damage +doing damage to anyone that tries to come from semi-far away or run away. The only "problem" with teemo is he's too squishy and doesn't do enough damage to be worth anything in a team fight beyond his blind so if the other team gets oracles or just stays out of the jungle, it cuts down teemo's effectiveness a lot. Though I guess you could argue that the enemy not being in the jungle is a bonus, but it's a huge cripple only being able to drop shrooms in brushes if they get oracles.

D

Deleted member

lol trey. you funny.
the mushrooms take 2 or 3 seconds (i dont remember) to explode if you place them during the fight. you can place them ahead of time and they will blow up instantly when the enemy walks over them but they do damage over time, and the damage doesnt stack. one shroom will only reset the timer on the dot. you can do some really horrible kiting and **** noobs but anyone smart just lets teemo get away if he gets out of the "damage zone"

Turazrok

Smash Master
lol trey. you funny.
the mushrooms take 2 or 3 seconds (i dont remember) to explode if you place them during the fight. you can place them ahead of time and they will blow up instantly when the enemy walks over them but they do damage over time, and the damage doesnt stack. one shroom will only reset the timer on the dot. you can do some really horrible kiting and **** noobs but anyone smart just lets teemo get away if he gets out of the "damage zone"
See I never pick/play with teemo so I wouldn't know.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
who wants to play league of legends with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????????????????????

Top Bottom