• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
"This message is hidden because pickle962 is on your ignore list."

Pickles thinks he can bother us? Hey Tommy, I hope you realize people are going to just put you on the ignore list and never notice your posts again.

pickle962

Smash Lord
"This message is hidden because pickle962 is on your ignore list."

Pickles thinks he can bother us? Hey Tommy, I hope you realize people are going to just put you on the ignore list and never notice your posts again.
BTW, I reported most of y'all to the forum support...I'm sorry but you guys got what you deserved for bullying me...

Curlz

Smash Lord
Mike G is our friend. We're not worried. :]
Also, you trying to "fit in" isn't working if you're going to report us.

Just. Saying.

They do have vans that seat more than 7 comfortably, the big ones. That'd be pretty pimp though. I'll go ahead and get the 2 rooms then...
Sounds good. Everyone call roommates now. I CALL LEE! (and Justin, I suppose)

I might be able to get a 12 seater that gets 29 to a gallon on highway.
That's pretty boss! Get it!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Okay, look. This has gone far enough.

I've told pickles to stop making a scene. Now, everyone stop being mean and get on with talking. Drop it, all of you. The next person to say something provocative about it is getting a major infraction.

I just want things to be civilized. Besides, you're blowing up my phone with all these PMs and IMs. :p

pickle962

Smash Lord
Okay, look. This has gone far enough.

I've told pickles to stop making a scene. Now, everyone stop being mean and get on with talking. Drop it, all of you. The next person to say something provocative about it is getting a major infraction.

I just want things to be civilized. Besides, you're blowing up my phone with all these PMs and IMs. :p
I appreciate it man...Finally, a REAL MOD who protects the innocent and the weak...;) Anyways, can we all just agree to disagree and just get on with the fun?

Savon

Smash Ace
Also Pickles, you are right. We should not have treated you so badly. We are having a little get together on Saturday here.
2304 A.P. Tureaud Ave, New Orleans

It is really close in the city and if you live in New Orleans it is easy to find. The place is called the Duck Off. We brawl there every now and then. You should definitely come there this weekend with us. Think of it as a fresh start and a new beginning.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
NO COME TO DIBBZ TONIGHT ITS BETTER.

lol jk I'm gonna be there a little earlier since I really have nothing better to do. Probably around 7:30.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Also Pickles, you are right. We should not have treated you so badly. We are having a little get together on Saturday here.
2304 A.P. Tureaud Ave, New Orleans

It is really close in the city and if you live in New Orleans it is easy to find. The place is called the Duck Off. We brawl there every now and then. You should definitely come there this weekend with us. Think of it as a fresh start and a new beginning.
I errr...I'm attending a dance at my school Saturday...

Curlz

Smash Lord
While we're at MLG, actually, I'll be keeping my twitter updated specifically for the Louisiana players. Xyro is going to be updating the Hobo_Series twitter with what going on with everyone else, so you can check that, but if you're interested on how your fellow LA smashers are performing, check out mine.

twitter.com/laffysmash

The last updates were from February Fight Fest, so ignore them.

Sudai

Stuff here
Pickles, the thing is, we stopped being mean aside from when you acted like a tard. Just be chill, relax and realize 90% of the things said here are jokes, and everything will be fine.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
um...don't lure little kids to nigga clubs please.

pickles in case you forgot, you came in here flaming us for spamming in our spam thread. Try being polite once in a while and you tend to get better results...true facts

Won't be goin to Dibbz tonight I have some studying/sleeping/wowplaying to do.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ok, ill go ahead and send the infraction. i mean, reflex DID tell us to stop arguing, and then pickles came in here and brought up the original 'fight' starter.

pickle962

Smash Lord
ok, ill go ahead and send the infraction. i mean, reflex DID tell us to stop arguing, and then pickles came in here and brought up the original 'fight' starter.
Hey man...I was just showing appreciation towards reflex earlier..no need to get butt hurt..:chuckle:BTW, I'm busy uploading ep 7 of the tahu show. this ones in two parts and speaking of which, part one is almost done uploading...so come on by a bit later mkay?;)

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I'm just going to change the subject a bit:

*** HIGH SCHOOL.

Sudai come to Dibbz so I can play melee instead of LoL by myself.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm just going to change the subject a bit:

*** HIGH SCHOOL.

Sudai come to Dibbz so I can play melee instead of LoL by myself.
add me on lol: Sudai

I can't get to DIBBZ. Eric took my car to go to work today. Think he's gonna be back soon but maybe not till 10. Either way, you should just come to my place to play Melee.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Hey man...I was just showing appreciation towards reflex earlier..no need to get butt hurt..:chuckle:BTW, I'm busy uploading ep 7 of the tahu show. this ones in two parts and speaking of which, part one is almost done uploading...so come on by a bit later mkay?;)
No one cares about your stupid toy videos, they aren't entertaining...
Anywho, I may not be going to MLG, but I almost a shoe-in for WHOBO next year. :cool:
I also got a few interested in coming to that as well.
Still looking for practice this TH or Fri, possibly a Brawl set-up at GW. Something atleast.

Top Bottom