• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Dicey, posting in this thread won't up your post count.

Matt, when this thread moved to the social forum, you lost all the post count points you got from posting in here.

BSL, you da man

Oh, and nothing feels quite like hitting really good skunk out a bong. 8)

Dicey

Smash Cadet
NNID
TraplordDicey
nono, I posted some in Brawl tactical!

Also, I've found a way to make Ice Climbers do better on Delfino vs MK! Can't get upaired through the stage anymore! I discovered an AT today to make Nana FLOAT under the stage, camping blizzards, while free to move with Popo! Not even joking.

Edit: Yes, the Nana stall has been known, but using the AT I found today allows it to be done on command, and gives the ICs a decent edge game!

I really need a capture card, I'd share this stuff.

FreddyBR

Smash Cadet
Roni-

Did you get my mlg ticket?

Lee- You didn't bring it home this needs to happen at dallas.

Everyone else, you bi, im about to go eat hamburgers and get high. LOLOLOL.

I will be on that PR children :]

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
nono, I posted some in Brawl tactical!

Also, I've found a way to make Ice Climbers do better on Delfino vs MK! Can't get upaired through the stage anymore! I discovered an AT today to make Nana FLOAT under the stage, camping blizzards, while free to move with Popo! Not even joking.

Edit: Yes, the Nana stall has been known, but using the AT I found today allows it to be done on command, and gives the ICs a decent edge game!

I really need a capture card, I'd share this stuff.
Do it, save the replay, upload it somewhere, and PM me the link or email it to me. I have a cap card.

Dicey

Smash Cadet
NNID
TraplordDicey
Thank you, sir BSL! Will get on that.

Edit: Pictures up!

This CAN be desynched!

This isn't the technique itself, but actually branches off from an instant edge desync I made today! Turns out, I could make her float in midair forever with it!

Gonna get to making the video when my friend gets home, so he can do some upairs for me.

FreddyBR

Smash Cadet
Thank you, sir BSL! Will get on that.

Edit: Pictures up!

This CAN be desynched!

This isn't the technique itself, but actually branches off from an instant edge desync I made today! Turns out, I could make her float in midair forever with it!

Gonna get to making the video when my friend gets home, so he can do some upairs for me.

That's ****ing crazy.

Dicey

Smash Cadet
NNID
TraplordDicey
That's ****ing crazy.

Innit though? With this, Delfino could be a somewhat viable stage against MK! Almost.

Another thing I forgot to mention, when I stop inputting commands for Nana, she will INSTANTLY snap to the ledge.

Application? Say "MK.Usr_1" were to try to go below the blizzard to get to her. Stop buffering commands, she snaps backwards and upwards to the ledge instantly.

This works on all stages with a ledge to grab. She will even go through FD's lip to snap to the ledge, even though it isn't too practical on that stage. Aside from shooting iceblocks at the wall to hit an opponent recovering from below, which would be supa situational.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, I've noticed nana hovering by ledges sometimes, but I never knew why or that it is an AT, lol.

Curlz

Smash Lord
so i looked through the list.

i have -8.19 points. turaz has -2.82, BUT he entered a tourney under the wiki tag once. wiki has -5.99 points, so -2.82 + (-5.99) = -8.81

-8.19 > -8.81

BSL > Turaz + Wiki

Thank you for your time.
yournotdoinitrite!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Both Turaz and Wiki have pwnd you in tourney. Why don't I tell you this at lunch.

FreddyBR

Smash Cadet
Man, that dude shouldn't have won. But he did so oh well.

ESAM is good as fhuck but I still think lee should of had that.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
One of the reasons I don't want to play Brawl.

Esam DI'ed up and airdodged away EVERY time he got hit by a f-tilt.
I was hoping Lee would punish that bull**** with a shuttle loop sooner or later, but he never once used upB as a sucessful followup.

It's the stupidest **** people can get away with in Brawl that dissuades me from playing.

-Ran

Smash Master
Up B against Pika isn't safe due to Pika's down-air. Lee couldn't follow up, so rather than take the chance of trading hits [Pika's does more damage], Lee opted to take the damage that he could get.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so lee SHOULDVE used upb? or when he tried it didnt work?

if a), then that just means lee messed up. its like not comboing into your super when you have the opportunity. it can happen in any game.

if b) then idk, suck mah **** anyway

Curlz

Smash Lord

I was hoping Lee would punish that bull**** with a shuttle loop sooner or later, but he never once used upB as a sucessful followup.
0:16 says hello.

Savon

Smash Ace
That was some good stuff right there. Gotta love those fights where the loser has that Diddy Kong on their face. I never knew Pikachu could be played so well.

I wish I could go to MLG.

edit: Has Arcadia totally quit Brawl?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

It's the stupidest **** people can get away with in Brawl that dissuades me from playing.
um...he got punished trying to do that early on so its really not dumb. He could probably counter it on reaction.

So who all has passes for MLG, the date is approaching and I need to book the rooms.

-Ran

Smash Master
I might be able to get us an amazing deal on renting a car through Avis. My Aunt is a regional director for the entire South of the US. Since I've turned twenty-five, I can now rent cars. =d

Turazrok

Smash Master
Did someone hack his account? I believe the guys already ridiculed his youtube account.

eet

Smash Ace
Pickle, are you kidding? Your video is terrible. There is no editing, and you just mumble weird voiceovers every 20 seconds, in between you adjusting the action figure. It doesn't make any sense and you need to study story telling, and learn how to use successful stop-motion in your videos. Try again. It comes off bad and you look like a strange autistic 10 year old who just discovered how to use a computer.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Pickle, are you kidding? Your video is terrible. There is no editing, and you just mumble weird voiceovers every 20 seconds, in between you adjusting the action figure. It doesn't make any sense and you need to study story telling, and learn how to use successful stop-motion in your videos. Try again. It comes off bad and you look like a strange autistic 10 year old who just discovered how to use a computer.
It's supposed to be a parody of late night shows like jimmy kimmel or David letter man so of course it's not suppsed to make sense...Also, there is a plot for each episode in case you haven't noticed...I suggest you guys stop hazing me if you know what's good for you..Otherwise, im gonna pull a jay and silent bob...

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Pickles just quit while ur ahead bro. Srsly none of ur post or videos have been worth reading/watching. They suck! They ALL suck. Everytime I see ur name as the last poster in thread I get annoyed because I know its useless. If u want to be "cool" or for ppl to like u, then don't be a waste of human life...

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
This message is hidden because pickle962 is on your ignore list.

the rest of you nubs need to jump on this bandwagon.

thanks for posting that video, eet. it was actually fun to watch.
if roni ever answers my texts, i want to learn how to brawl a little. :-)

Savon

Smash Ace
This message is hidden because pickle962 is on your ignore list.

the rest of you nubs need to jump on this bandwagon.

thanks for posting that video, eet. it was actually fun to watch.
if roni ever answers my texts, i want to learn how to brawl a little. :-)

I REALLLLLLLY wanna set him to ignore but his posts are just so effin FUNNY!

Its like trying to watch George Lopez be funny. He is failing so hard he is winning.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I only sometimes click View Post to see what kind of nonsense he's comin' up with, lol

Top Bottom