• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Link Boards Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did I get a spot on tier list I have never met anyone of you or posted any vids, I have showed nothing but knowledge, lol

flattered though you consider me mid tier with knowledge only

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I know this thread was made for "fun" and everything but I'll have to fight, HeroMystic, Blu Link, W.E.M.P, Oddler, and FEar.7, just to make sure that they deserve to be where they are on the list.

As far as Oddler goes, you may never get the chance. He never stops playing game and watch.

The person I want to face is blue link. We can have a spam fest on Green hill zone something. Too bad he has no copy right now.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
I know this thread was made for "fun" and everything but I'll have to fight, HeroMystic, Blu Link, W.E.M.P, Oddler, and FEar.7, just to make sure that they deserve to be where they are on the list.
Lol dude, If you want to play me online to see if I deserve to be where I am then I have to refuse, I dont do well on wifi (as I told you before) and taking that as the judge would be inaccurate.

Also...

Guatemala to Canada = unthinkable Lag

I'll let you know if ever go to Ontario though.

sasook

Smash Champion
lol too true lootic, too true. Also, Kalm's suddenly the deciding factor as to where we place on the list? Who made him the boss?

I know he's good and all, but c'mon, thats a bit ridiculous.

lol too true lootic, too true. Also, Kalm's suddenly the deciding factor as to where we place on the list? Who made him the boss?

I know he's good and all, but c'mon, thats a bit ridiculous.
yea I dont like him, he just is one big fail, he tries to act cool and dangerous but everyone(at least I do) just laughs at him and thinks he is an arrogant *******.

Besides Im still wondering what place I would have if I had any vids to post.

I'm gonan contest Bouse's "Most likely to drink during" It's like, the major social thing I do IRL ;D

Austrian Rum, Irish Whiskey, (the Irish believe strongly in the e) and smash. It's an unbeatable combo... come to Canada =D

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
yea I dont like him, he just is one big fail, he tries to act cool and dangerous but everyone(at least I do) just laughs at him and thinks he is an arrogant *******.

Besides Im still wondering what place I would have if I had any vids to post.
"Act dangerous, and cool"? You're attempting to annoy me more day by day, and you, honestly, fail.

"Act dangerous, and cool"? You're attempting to annoy me more day by day, and you, honestly, fail.
To be fair, you do let your age show a fair bit. Not trying to troll. (I'll get you later..) And sometimes the way you talk it seems like you think you actually think you *are* Ganondorf, lol.

"whad do u guiez want, me 2 talk like thiz?"

No thank you.

No, I think you missed my point. Nothing to do with grammar. Infact, that would annoy me to no end because nothing is worse than a particularly brag happy fellow who can't spell.

This issue is your e-peen.

@ ray_kalm: Noticed I am trying to annoy you now you say, well you took your time, that was my intention since the day I saw you. You typed in red to show everyone that you were angry. :) you made my day, btw were is my 10€ ?

I think I won the argue against ray_kalm, write that on your tier list would you wafflez,

Better than Ray_kalm in everything he tries besides wifi that anyway dont prove anything: Lootic

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I think I won the argue against ray_kalm, write that on your tier list would you wafflez,

Better than Ray_kalm in everything he tries besides wifi that anyway dont prove anything: Lootic
I never understood what you meant in your last post, so didn't reply. So no, you didn't win a argument against me.

wifi sucks anyway
what I don't get is why does Ray_Kalm act like such an ***. I'm pretty sure you guys would take it as a compliment if I said this board was mine, and it is-too. I've done more here than anyone else I can think of.
There you have it ray_kalm, God says Im better than you,
move down Ray_kalm would you wafflez

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Ich Bin Awesome should not be that high. I've played him, he's decent at best.
As I recall, not only did we have a red connection, but we only played 3 games which we split the first two and i took our last match for granted as I had a large lead on you.

Waffles,

From what I've read your rankings here also depend on your contributions to the boards, well RayKay here has had nothing but a negative contribution and never helps anyone out. I say you drop him to mid. Any one second the motion?

NJ to Ontario would probably have a green connection, that's close, unless it's Northern Ontario, which is like 1% of the Ontarian population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom