• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Haha alright, if you think you won't get baited then be my guest.

If you lose the lead early on then your strategy is screwed lol.

It's definitely a viable strategy I suppose, but I don't think it can just be done and won lol. 8 minutes is a looooooooooooong time.
lol true i was just messing tho I dont even play sheik I just think the shino shine looks cool.

I havent played melee no more than about 30 mins all together since brawl came out

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I played melee today for like 5 minutes, then was like I'm not doing this to myself and switched back to brawl lol.

I don't know why I wanted to play melee so bad though. Cause I know I don't really like it.
lawl. If you switched the words "melee" and "brawl" in that sentence, you'd describe exactly how I feel. Sometimes I just feel like playing brawl and get really tired of it.

lord karn

Smash Master
lol true i was just messing tho I dont even play sheik I just think the shino shine looks cool.

I havent played melee no more than about 30 mins all together since brawl came out
and those 30 mins were with me:)

we should play again this weekend

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I want to like Brawl it's just so frustrating. And I don't even get frustrated easily.

Also I couldn't get you for 64 at NCSU (I left right before you got there; or I didn't see you). But here for sure!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really? Crap I coulda sworn I saw Brawl being 7 minutes somewhere.

Oh well, there's still the other(technical) part of the argument, which is more important anyway.

Shut up Shady lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey pp i thought up the best teams strat ever
i'll just hide on the ledge and run around and tornado peoples shields a lot
then you break their shields with shieldbreaker

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Also I couldn't get you for 64 at NCSU (I left right before you got there; or I didn't see you). But here for sure!
Yeah dude I got there a little bit before singles started. And I have no clue what you look like. So if you were there I would have never known lol.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey pp i thought up the best teams strat ever
i'll just hide on the ledge and run around and tornado peoples shields a lot
then you break their shields with shieldbreaker
hey thats what me and shady do... but instead of shieldbreakers... its tilts.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Yeah dude I got there a little bit before singles started. And I have no clue what you look like. So if you were there I would have never known lol.
White guy, glasses, tallish 6 foot, not playing Brawl, bad at Melee.
I was just looking for anyone playing Rob with a Stock tag. But I left just before singles so it didn't matter.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i remember the first time we all met. it was after my second billfest and we all went to broski's and there were hot drunk women all around. i called out to the lot of them, and pp saw that i was getting agitated. before i could do anything stupid, he kept me company and made it so i didnt have sex with a drunk woman without a condom. thank u pp. who else was there? stingers, smith, ares,... some more but i forgot.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PP trolling? What is this i dont even...
They just say that to be cute.

@Stongers: Didn't we talk about that before? Or was that the joke....

@Keith's story: You silly.

@Shady: LOL man we have to pick a legit crew to go with us. Pizza Hut has to be too good once again. =p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if we did, i forgot about it. but lets do it.

yo keith you would've had no chance with them women if I wasn't there playin wingman for you. wheres my respect :urg:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright Stongers, I'll try to do something useful. I'm probably just gonna play my game though since I'm not super coordinated in Brawl(I'll try to assist and stuff still since that's what I like to do sometimes).

Stockfield

Smash Champion
White guy, glasses, tallish 6 foot, not playing Brawl, bad at Melee.
I was just looking for anyone playing Rob with a Stock tag. But I left just before singles so it didn't matter.
I'm a Hispanic guy, short, not playing Melee, bad at Brawl. And yeah i main ROB, I also play Snake. SToCK is right lol.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
if we did, i forgot about it. but lets do it.

yo keith you would've had no chance with them women if I wasn't there playin wingman for you. wheres my respect :urg:

lol i know u wit me bro but that post was just showing how good hearted pp is. the next post will be how u and i could have tag teamed a hoe. a.k.a rotisserie a *****.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
and those 30 mins were with me:)

we should play again this weekend
kadaj im pretty sure we played at ur apartment last summer, so if u played with karn it probably amounts to over 30 minutes

and i was going to multiquote all the brawl people but that work wont be necessary when I can just put this out there

Willing to accept any and all money matches from Brawl people who think they can play melee

that is all

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@theo- who think they can play melee? kind of high and might for only 7th ranked. oooooooo, now how u gonna act?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
money match?
its on.......but understand, if i get more than 2 stocks off u lol u need to quit the game.

edit: lol why is stingers a "melee person at heart"? is it cause he's good at it? is that what yall call brawl players when they get good at melee?

Top Bottom